The curtain starts to open...

Mr. President

Sungmin POV

 

It’s the start of the school day. Today is the day that I am going to perform. I really don’t know what to do, I’m kinda nervous. Aishhhhhhh! Sungmin! You can do it! Last night, I had my second kiss with Kyuhyun. I kinda liked it, I mean why won’t I? he’s the person I like the most. It kinda felt like a dream. It’s not a dream right? Then I touched my left hand and the bracelet is there therefore I wasn’t dreaming last night. It was all true. Kyuhyun did visit me last night, gave me this Akai Ito bracelet and kissed me for the second time.

 

I can do it and I know Kyuhyun can do it as well. Good luck to the both of us. I kinda woke up early today or should I say didn’t sleep well last night because I’m really happy. :D

 

And Since Kyuhyun said that he likes what I made, I will make another food for him. What should I make him? I will just make him some weaners and sweet omelet. I will gave it to him during lunch. I’d better prepare it already so that I won’t get to school late.

 

As I was making Kyuhyun’s lunch, I didn’t notice what time it is. I just heard a knock from my door then it opens, I know who it is already, it’s Ryeowook. He will invite me to go to School already.

 

“Hyung! Are you ready? Let’s go to school already we don’t want to be late for your presentation” he said

 

“Alright! Alright! I’d just finish this then let’s go” I replied to him while I was washing my hand. Protecting the bracelet Kyuhyun gave me from getting wet. Of course, I won’t took it off my hand no matter what and I don’t want it to get dirty as well, It may be called overreacting but I treasure this bracelet so much.

 

Ryeowook then came in and looked at what I made.

 

“Wow Hyung, You made this for kyuhyun?” He was looking at the lunch box that I just finished making.

 

“Yeah, I know he will be very busy today so I made him this”

 

“You two really are acting like a sweet Married couple already Hyung, Kyuhyun is so lucky to have you”

 

“Don’t say that ryeowook, You’re embarrassing me!” I was waving my hand in embarrassment then he held my hand and looked at the bracelet in my left hand.

 

“Hyung, what is this? It’s my first time to see this, This looks kinda expensive”

 

“is this a gift from kyuhyun?”

 

I am shy about that. Kyuhyun gave me this as a sign of his unendless love. I just nod shyly, my face is already reddish you know, Ryeowook you’re making me blush.

 

“Wow! Kyuhyun already gave you an engagement gift, So sweet” ryeowook said in amusement.

 

“I’m so happy for you Hyung, ” Then he smiles at me and I smile back.

 

I wouldn’t say that that is an engagement gift I mean, Kyuhyun and I weren’t a couple for more than 2 weeks, We just started to be a couple. We don’t even act like that much just like how usual couple does. We don’t go to dates, watch movies together, etc. I don’t blame him because he’s busy and I understand him. I know deep down that he loves me, so much actually. He’s always right there for me and I’m slucky because of that, he is the one and only Cho Kyuhyun and I love him so much.

 

At School

 

Wow, you can see so much Food stands here, There are also other stands that are selling merchandise, It really is now the celebration of the school festival. There are also big floats that are made by different classes. Different banners, From the past years that I experience the School festival, I only cared about foods but now it’s different, I am looking forward to something and that’s to enjoy this festival with Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyung! Let’s go to the theater already, I think everyone is waiting for you, you’re the main lead of course so let’s go” Ryeowook said grabbing my hands and going to the direction of the theater.

 

We passed the stall of Kyuhyun’s class. I saw that there are already many girls lining up even though it’s not yet open.

 

Wow, Kyuhyun really is popular. They are already waiting for him to kiss them.

 

Then I saw kyuhyun there, preparing like the main actor of a play. Everyone is looking forward to him, to be kissed by him.

 

I grabbed my hands from Ryeowook and head towards Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun noticed me and smile. My heart flustered in happiness.

 

“hi, Min”

 

“hi, Kyu” then I gave him the Lunch box I made. He looks confused by what I gave him.

 

“That’s for Lunch, I know you’d be very busy until late so here I made you some Lunch” then I smile to him.

 

“Thank you Min, You took some time to make me this, Thank you”

 

“I made it especially for you, Don’t tire yourself too much okay? Our play will start at 2 pm so I’d be going now, We’d rehearse again. See you later”

 

“See you later Min” And I can see sweet smile in his face. Even though we both know that both of us are going to kiss someone, It doesn’t matter because our feelings are just too strong for each other.

 

“Aiish! Hyung, Lovers really need to say cheesy lines to each other before going to the theater?” Ryeowook complained.

 

“as If you won’t say goodluck to your Yesung, You even made a big banner for him because he will play later at the closing ceremony of the Festival” I replied to Ryeowook making him blush.

 

“whatever Hyung, I just want to show him that I support him in his Playing, to think that he will be the one to perform later at the closing ceremony” He is now blushing really hard.

 

“okay, okay, I understand you Wookie” then we head off to the School theater.

 

Once we came there, our class are already panicking and complaining to me.

 

“Sungmin! Why are you late! We need to rehearse already, You should change your clothes now!” then they pushed me towards the changing room. Aish

 

They put make up to me so that I will look like a girl, they made me wear the girlish gown that I wore before, and then they put a blond wig to my hair. As I looked at the mirror, Damn, I really looked like a girl. A beautiful girl. For a boy I really look so beautiful.

 

“kyaaaa! Min-ah! You look so beautiful!”

 

“Sungmin, I can’t believe you’re a boy, You look really like a girl”

 

“sungmin, you’re so cute”

 

“Prettttyyyy~!”

 

Those words keeps on clinging in my head, It keeps on ringing in my ears. They keep on saying that to me.

 

It’s my first time playing a role in a play, and it’s a girl. I fit it perfectly. I just wish Kyuhyun is here to see me. I want him to see this part of me. How I enjoy acting right now. Well, It’s Friday and because of him I really enjoy it.

 

Kyuhyun….

 

 

-----------

*Mianhaeeeeee! I can't update much because My mom keeps on using the laptop and my story is in there.  I will update soon again. I promise. ;p