Goodbye

Mr. President

 

“Fine, I’ll go”

 

“But in one condition, Leave Sungmin alone, don’t hurt him, treat him as a simple stranger student in SM academy and make everything back to normal, the clubs, everything, Let it be the same place right before. Then I will leave for good to America tomorrow.”

 

 

“You’re not just going to stay there, you’d be living there for good Cho Kyuhyun. You won’t come back in this country anymore, You will be staying in America for good so that you won’t see that gay anymore!” His father added up.

 

“I know, I know I already said that I will be leaving for good.”

 

‘Sorry Sungmin’

 

I guess I won’t be able to be by your side longer than what I had in my mind.

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

“Sungmin-hyung” Someone called me. It’s Ryeowook.

 

“Hyung, the demolishion of the clubs , it’s already cancelled, they said that everyone is happy about the clubs and the activities so they won’t demolish it anymore. I’m so happy. Kyuhyun really manage to stop it.” He said happily.

 

“That’s a good thing wookie, I’m so happy.”

 

“Okay Hyung, I’d better call Yesung and the other two. See you later.” He said then leaves.

 

I wonder what kyuhyun said to his dad.

 

He really did it, he stopped that rule of his dad about the clubs, at least Ryeowook and the others won’t be sad anymore. I will greet him once he got home.

 

------

 

Kyuhyun… why are you taking so long? You’re not in your apartment room yet. What happened? I looked again to his place and it seems it hasn’t been open yet since this morning.

 

Where could he be?

 

I have a bad feeling about this.

 

What did you really do?

 

So many stuff running in my mind, all of it is about Kyuhyun. Kyu…

 

It’s already in the middle of the night I still can’t sleep, I am still worried about him. Where is he?

 

I guess I should wait for him downstairs right? And to get a little fresh air as well.

 

Where’s that stupid Kyuhyun? He said that he’ll be right back right? So where is he? I am going nuts here, he should text me, wait, why am I acting like a love sick puppy, I hurt him right? I am at fault. If it weren’t for me he wouldn’t be experiencing this.

 

 

Kyuhyun…I’m sorry.

 

Where are you? You’re making me worry. I am feeling a heavy pain in my heart right now.

 

 

END OF POV

 

 

“Kyu…Hyun…Where are you?” he just said while looking at the stars waiting for Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

“I am here Min, why do you look so sad?” someone from behind tells him. He turned around and saw the guy he is waiting for.

 

“Kyuhyun, you scared me.”

 

“Why would I do that? You’re my Minnie so I would never do that to you”A weak smile is painted in his face, then he suddenly bowed his head hugged the smaller male tightly just like a boy holding his stuffed teddy bear when he is lonely. Kyuhyun is acting childish right now.

 

“Kyu? What’s wrong?”

 

“Min…Please….Don’t speak for a moment…Please let me hug you tightly like this for a moment…” then tears starting to fall from Kyuhyun’s eyes and Sungmin can feel it.

 

“Kyu…what are you saying? I don’t--”

 

Right before he could finish speaking, Kyuhyun already pressed his lips towards the smaller male. Sungmin was shock but then he kissed back, Kyuhyun isn’t breaking the kiss , a deep passionate kiss that both of them didn’t had before, He once let go when both of them are breathless. Then Sungmin opened his eyes and saw a deep pain in Kyuhyun’s and Kyuhyun just smile and closed his eyes tears again falling, and he hugged the smaller male again.

 

“Min…Min…I love you…I love you so much.”

 

“Min I love you so much that it hurts”

 

“I don’t want to let you go….I am so stupid…, I don’t want to be apart from you Min…You’re my everything…my heart, my oxygen…my everything Min, I love you so much…I’m sorry”

 

“just let us stay like this Sungmin for a little longer until the sun came rising again. I want you to be by my side until then.” Then he tightens the hug, Sungmin is feeling a pain in his heart saying that Kyuhyun’s words are stabbing him, every words are like knives hurting his heart.

 

It’s like Kyuhyun is saying his goodbye to Sungmin, not just a simple goodbye but a permanent goodbye.

 

“Kyuhyun… Stop that! Please tell me what’s wrong. Please Kyuhyun, it’s like you’re saying your g…goodbye…” he said to the taller guy stattering, he can’t speak properly anymore because of too much tears coming from his eyes.

 

“Please Kyuhyun, I know there is something more in those words you are saying, please tell me Kyuhyun. Please…you’re hurting me already”

 

“Sungmin…I want to be with you, I want to see you graduate…to see you when you work…to see you everyday…But Sungmin…. I can’t… I can’t stay with you anymore…I want to be with you but also for you…I can’t, Sungmin…I can’t…I can’t… stupidly saying I can’t… for tomorrow I will be saying goodbye to you permanently.”

 

 

*PAIN*

 

*PAIN*

 

“What do you mean Kyu? Tell me please so that I would understand you…Even if it hurts let me know.”

 

Kyuhyun just keeps on hugging Sungmin. Tighter and Tighter, he doesn’t want to let go, because for tomorrow, he won’t be able to enjoy this sweet moment with Sungmin anymore.

 

Sungmin, his first love, his true love, the only guy that made his heart crazy, that made his whole life colorful. Just by thinking of leaving him would bring him sadness and pain…

 

 

“I won’t be with you anymore Sungmin. I’m sorry… I’d be going to America tomorrow. ” Tears are still flowing, he cupped Sungmin’s face in his hands and ravish his lips again. Deep, passionate but still gentle and warm kiss are being shared between them

 

Sungmin just smile a weak smile to his lover, yes his lover because they haven’t broken up properly before, he didn’t broke up with Kyuhyun

 

“So this is how a real break up feels like, It hurts” Sungmin said in between the kiss still panting.

 

“………………………………………….”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

 

Both of their tears just fell from their eyes.

 

‘I love you Kyu’

 

‘I love you Min’

 

 

------

*____* third to the last chapter. :D