Eunhae!

Mr. President

 

Eunhae moment. I will add a little sweet Eunhae moments here. *woohoo*

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Because I was rejected too by someone I like just yesterday.”  Cho Kyuhyun said.

“Really? “ I asked, Cho Kyuhyun was rejected by someone? I can’t believe that. The most handsome guy Cho Kyuhyun was rejected by someone. Who could that someone be? He sure is lucky.

“Yeah, and I really like that person as well” Kyuhyun replied.

Even the handsome Cho Kyuhyun got rejected. He really does understand my feelings. So my eyes were starting to form tears again because right now, my time of being rejected by the one I like will happen anytime soon. Hyukjae. TT^TT. As I was crying again, I’m such a crybaby but I really don’t care *sob *sob, then I heard someone who I really don’t want to see right now, Hyukjae.

“What’s wrong Hae?” He said.

We just kept Quiet, I don’t want to talk to him and so I suddenly stand up and ran without looking back. He might be right now confused of what I did but the hell I care, I can’t accept it that he is going to dump me now for that girl. Just because she’s so pretty. TT^TT

But as I was running, I can hear someone yelling and calling my name “Hae! Hae! Wait! Please! Wait, Hae!!” I turned around and saw Hyukjae following me, he’s chasing me.

“what do you want? Stop following me!”

“If ever I do that would you stop running away and talk to me?!”

“No way!”

“Then no! I won’t stop following you, Let me explain Donghae, What’s the problem?”

“Don’t talk to me, Go talk to that Girl of yours!”

“Girl? You mean the girl I was with?” then he kept silent, I knew it he has another girl then after that he keeps on laughing and It made me to stop.

“What the Hell are laughing at? You’re insulting me and my feelings hyuk!”

“Why won’t I laugh? Your imagination is way too high!”

I just stared at him confusedly.

“I don’t have another girl, She’s Sora, As in Lee Sora, or should I say Sora Noona for you not to be confused anymore, she’s my sister.” He continued saying while giggling.

“She’s so pretty right? Of course she’s my sister”

So that girl was his Sister? I got jealous over nothing? I hate you Lee Hyukjae. Amp!

“Is that true?” I asked him.

“Yeah, you can even take us to the DNA Test if you want to, I’d be glad to take it as long as you’d be the one to pay for it, hahahaha”

“Whatever Hyuk” Then he hugged me and put my hand over to his chest and he made a vow.

“My Fishy is so Jealous, I would never trade you for anyone, you’re the only fishy I like so stop crying or anything, I can’t take it when I see you so sad. So please trust me that you’re the only one I like”

With that he assured me that his heart belongs to me then he smiled with his gummy smile.

After that I went back to the cafeteria with Hyukjae, I wanna tell Sungmin-hyung and Kyuhyun that Everything was just a misunderstanding but all I can see there is Kyuhyun standing happily. What’s wrong with Kyuhyun? I thought he said last time that He was rejected by a girl.

“Hey, Kyuhyun, why are you so happy? Did the Girl you like finally like you as well?” I asked him and he just smiles.

“Who says that it’s a Girl?”  I can’t believe it, the person Kyuhyun likes is not a Girl? The who is it??

then he continued “ Hey, Do you know where Ryeowook is?”

“You know who Ryeowook is?” I asked him.

“Of course, he’s the President of the Cooking Club, It’s my duty to know informations about this school”he replied.

“As you expect from the Perfect Cho Kyuhyun, he’s the President of the Student Council, so he knows everything” Eunhyuk barge into the conversation then Kyuhyun just smirk, he was kinda right about it though.

“I think Ryeowook said  that He has stuff to do right now but later he’d be in his Cooking club again because Sungmin asked him to make another Pudding for him, and Sungmin hyung would be visiting the cooking club later at dismissal” I answered him

“Pudding? Sungmin likes Pudding?”  Kyuhyun asked.

“Not just likes, It’s his favorite.”

Then he just walks away.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Not just likes, It’s his favorite” Donghae replied to my question.

So it is his favorite huh? So girlish! Hahahaha. He looks like a girl and acts like a girl but it’s kinda cute.*blush*

I’m going to the cooking club, I’m looking for Ryeowook. I need to do what I gotta do. One month is just a short space of time. I shouldn’t waste anymore time. Where’s that Cooking club anyway? Aishhh!

*Cooking Club*

I can hear people talking,

“Ryeowook-sshi! You really like making Pudding for Sungmin-Hyung, Are you in a relationship?” Ryeowook just laughed. Don’t say that they really are in a relationship?

“hahahaha, of course not. Even though Sungmin acts so childish even though he is my hyung, We are not like that, we are more of like brothers and also I have someone I like already, He just likes Pudding so much, he says the sweetness of the custard is like lifting his whole body away”

You mean if I’d be compared to a Pudding, Sungmin would pick a Pudding over me? Geez. He loves Pudding so much.

Ryeowook continued and I listened carefully “ He even once told me that if he can marry a Pudding, He would do it so” yayks. Sungmin is so childish! If I’d ever see him again I will smack that head of his, Choosing a Pudding over me? Cho Kyuhyun. Aiishhhh!

Then I went inside already

“Ryeowook that would be impossible for Sungmin to marry a Pudding because what would happened to me?” then Ryeowook and the other student in the club looked at me, “Kyuhyun” Ryeowook said

And some even swoon and Cheer; you can hear whispers and Gossips.

“It’s Cho Kyuhyun!”

“Wow! It’s my first time to see him up-close”

“He’s so handsome”

“I’m so lucky I am here right now to see him”

“Okay, Okay, Girls, stop your fangirling, Mr. President Kyuhyun might need to say something important so go back into your own spot and do what you are doing before Kyuhyun arrives, if you all behave I’ll ask him to come here again okay?” Ryeowook said to those girls and they all went back to their places.

“How can you be so sure that I’d be coming back here again?” I whispered into Ryeowook’s ears.

“Because a certain someone can make you come here if I’d ask him to do so” he said with full of sureness in his answer.

And I understand what he means there. It really is my defeat in that argument.

“so why did you come here for?” He asked.

“Well, I am here to ask you some questions and also……..”  *silence*  I can’t say the word I want to say because this is my first time of doing this. This is embarrassing. Ryeowook is waiting for me to continue what I was going to say.

“I want….you to….teach me….how….to..cook” I said softly.

“What is it Kyuhyun?, I didn’t hear it properly”

“I want you to teach me how to cook”