First Kiss

Mr. President

 

 

“wake up, Minnie” someone is pinching his cheeks. Who the hell is that person pinching his cheeks while he is having a good sleep. He wants to punch it whoever it is.

 

“Wake up ! Wake up!” having a little consciousness, he realize the voice being familiar to him, someone close to him owns that voice.

 

“Wake up in 3 seconds you little bunny or I’ll kiss you”

 

That voice really is familiar. “3” that is ”2” that is “1,Here , you still won’t wake up” that is KYUHYUN!

 

“Don’t you dare or I will punch you” Sungmin then opens his eyes having a sweet close view of the president in front of him because the taller male is leaning forward to him.

 

“But you said that you are now mine” Kyuhyun childishly complains.

 

“yeah so? But I didn’t said that we’re already a couple” Sungmin then smiles at Kyuhyun.

 

“and also you said that you want to be my first kiss” Kyuhyun continues to complains.

 

“Nah! I changed my mind” Sungmin teasingly said to Kyuhyun, making Kyuhyun pouts.

 

Then Sungmin leaned forward to Kyuhyun  closes his eyes and touched Kyuhyun’s lips with his. It was the most sensational thing ever that happened to kyuhyun. He was shocked for Sungmin kissed him, not just a simple kiss, It was his first kiss. His eyes wide open by what happened. It feels like his tummy is full of butterflies and he feels that he is floating in the air. His whole system flashing different sparks in his entire body. It’s the sweetest thing he ever experience in his life and It made him happy, definitely happy. He really wants to drown on that sweet kiss he is experiencing right now.

 

Then Sungmin broke the kiss and open his eyes looking directly at Kyuhyun who is still having a shock expression in his face.

 

“You were the one who always say if you are pouting like that you should never get angry at someone who will kiss those lips of yours”

 

Kyuhyun was shock by that because He always says that to Sungmin whenever he pouts now he was the one who was a victim of his own words but still it made him happy. Sungmin was the one who gave him his first kiss. He won’t regret it. He definitely loves that feeling.

 

Kyuhyun smiles and then move forward to hug his Bunny from behind.

 

“Hey Cho Kyuhyun! I can’t breathe! What the hell are you doing??” Sungmin said while struggling from Kyuhyun’s hug.

 

“I’m just so happy Min, finally you’re mine”

 

“hey! I didn’t say anything like that!”

 

“Kyuhyun!!!” Sungmin keeps on calling Kyuhyun while the latter keeps on hugging the smaller male.

 

Sungmin finally stops from struggling admitting defeat that he cannot breakthrough Kyuhyun’s hug he just smiled and said “I hate you Cho Kyuhyun”

 

“I love you too, Min”

 

Cafeteria

 

“Hi Guys!” Ryeowook said going to the table where Eunhyuk,Donghae,Yesung, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were sitting at.

 

He sat beside Yesung, then look at Kyuhyun and Sungmin across the table who seems like isn’t romantic or whatsoever. How can they be so romantic? Sungmin still hasn’t told Kyuhyun what he feels. He just gave a mere hint by the text conversation from before and Everytime Kyuhyun tries to be so sweet, Sungmin would just pout teasing Kyuhyun, Evil Min came back.

 

“Here you go!” Ryeowook said to Kyuhyun and Sungmin with the rest looked at what he handed over to Kyuhyun. It was a box, more like a box with food inside. It must be something edible because Ryeowook made something in the cooking club. And when Kyuhyun opened it, he smiles it really was a food, not just a food but it was something familiar to all of them especially Sungmin. It was a Pudding. When Sungmin saw it, his eyes glitters wanting to taste those custard and milk concoctions.

 

“Thank you Wookie!” Sungmin said then trying to get the said food but Kyuhyun drag it away from Sungmin.

 

“Why are you thanking Ryeowook, This isn’t yours, This is mine” Kyuhyun smirked at the latter.

 

“Hey! You know that Ryeowook always makes that for me, not for you, you jerk!” Sungmin complains and they start bickering at each other.

 

“What is going on between them?” Eunhyuk asked “I thought that Sungmin-hyung already expressed Kyuhyun what he feels about him”

 

“Yeah, shouldn’t be the two of them becomes sweeter than the way before, but all I can see that they are fighting a lot” Donghae said as well. They are confused by the actions of the two. Isn’t it that when two people knows that they like each other they should be sweeter than before and becomes lovey-dovey but Kyuhyun and Sungmin are just arguing even in a little piece of pudding.

 

“actually Sungmin-hyung hasn’t exactly told Kyuhyun how he feels, He is all shy about it, and right now mostly they just keeps on arguing about little things, teasing each other whatever” Ryeowook answered then they all look at the bickering Kyumin at the side.

 

“I asked Ryeowook to made this therefore this is mine” Kyuhyun complained.

 

“You don’t even like Pudding! So why asked Wookie to make you some? You know that’s my favorite! Give me that!” Sungmin complained back

 

“No! This is mine, go ask Ryeowook to make you some!”

 

“You devil! How can I ask him to make me some when you took the one he made! He can only make one per day!”

 

“YAH! You two are acting like little Kids! Stop arguing already! You’re being a pain the when we all do know that YOU TWO LIKE EACH OTHER!” Donghae scold at both of them wanting to stop the arguing couple.

 

Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun blushed hearing the last word from Donghae. They both looked at each other then Sungmin looked away. He is still not used with these romance stuffs that’s why he don’t know how to react actually. Kyuhyun just giggled because he likes teasing Sungmin then he put the custard on a plate and gave it to the pouting Sungmin. Kyuhyun admits defeat on him, how can he really resist that Bunny? Then he leaned to Sungmin’s ear and whispered “You shouldn’t pout like that or I will copy the punishment you did to me when I pout before” then face Sungmin and smiles. Sungmin just blushed from that. He can’t believe he was the one who take the initiative to kiss Kyuhyun before. He is happy though because he gave his first kiss to someone he likes. And within him saying that he wants more, he wants to drown to those lips but he can’t, taking the initiative again will make his heart explode from embarrassment .He is still blushing from that thought.

 

Shut Up Kyuhyun!” Hiding now his face with his hands because of embarrassment and Kyuhyun just smiles.

 

“Hey, guys I forgot, School festival’s gonna start soon, maybe by next week and I’m gonna be busy by that time for preparations whatsoever, that’s why I’m wondering if you guys want to hang out to our villa this coming weekend, just to hang out” Kyuhyun suggest to the five of them.

 

They really somehow need a little rest time from all the drama and noise, It’d be fun for them to relax and enjoy the weekend.

 

Everyone agreed to Kyuhyun in spending their weekend in his vacation plan but someone doesn’t.

 

“Sorry, I can’t come with you this weekend, Enjoy” Sungmin said calmly while still eating his beloved pudding, why won’t he come with them?

 

“Hyung, why not? Do you have something to do this weekend? Are you busy?” Ryeowook asked him.

 

“We know it’s not a date because you don’t have someone to date with” Donghae followed teasingly.

 

“It is a date, I have a date this weekend” Sungmin explained and everyone was shocked especially Kyuhyun.

 

“d..date??? What do you mean DATE?!” Kyuhyun suddenly burst out, he can’t believe what he just heard.”Who’s your date? You…You haven’t told us anything about that...You didn't tell me anything about that. Wha..Wha..What do you mean by that? He continued stuttering. It feels like his heart and mind is completely a mess.

 

“Yeah, I do and it’s a secret! Bleh!” Sticking his tongue out, irritating Kyuhyun then he stands up and walks away, Kyuhyun followed him “Hey I am still talking to you!” then both of them just keeps on arguing , the rest are just looking at them until they didn’t see the shadows of the two anymore.

 

“I am pretty sure, Sungmin-Hyung doesn’t have a date. He is just teasing Kyuhyun, Aiish! Sungmin-hyung keeps on teasing Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook said.

 

“Well, this weekend, he will come with us. I’m sure with that” Eunhyuk assured them all.