Haters

Mr. President

And so Kyuhyun and Sungmin came to school before the School bell rang. Kyuhyun bids goodbye to Sungmin already because Kyuhyun is one year level younger than Sungmin and Kyuhyun as the President should go check the school and look if there’s no problem at all. When Kyuhyun already left Sungmin went straight to his locker to change his shoes as he was about to open his locker, he saw a note:

 

You Gay!  Flirt! You’re Sick

 

Sungmin was shock by what he saw. Someone has a bit of hatred towards him. What’s the problem? Who is this hater who sends him this hate note? If Sungmin will think about it more and more It’ll just be a problem and he may affect not only himself but also the people around him so he just shrug thinking that the guy sending him hate note would soon stop.

 

After that, nothing bad ever happened to sungmin. That’s the only thing he received. He spends his whole day with his friends and also after class he went to the President’s office, helping Kyuhyun again. But Kyuhyun has a meeting that’s why he won’t be able to accompany Sungmin in going home, but Ryeowook would be there that’s why it’s okay.

 

As Ryeowook and Sungmin went to their specific lockers, Sungmin was shock by what he saw inside again. He saw his things all wet. It might have been splattered with water, his books, and his change of clothes, everything that is in his locker.

 

There’s even another note:

 

YOU ! IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM, MORE OF THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

 

Then behind Sungmin, Ryeowook gasped for what he saw.

 

“Hyung, what happened? Why are your things all wet?” He asked then he saw the note Sungmin was holding. Sungmin is still frozen up. Who is this creature that’s doing this to him?

 

“Hyung,  who could have done this?  Flirting? Hyung, you’re not flirting with anyone” Ryeowook said.

 

“Kyuhyun” Sungmin whispered.

 

“Hyung? Kyuhyun?” the latter asked in reply.

 

“Ryeowook, Don’t tell this to Kyuhyun, Don’t tell anything to him regarding this, Please” Sungmin continued.

 

“But hyung! Kyuhyun may be able to stop this, and also he might be worried about you”

 

“No, Wookie, This person will stop eventually if I ignore it, let’s just not talk about it. Please, let’s go home” and Ryeowook just followed him in silence.

 

And so they didn’t talk about that incident anymore but still Sungmin felt a little sad about the person who hates him. He knows that Kyuhyun is the one that hater is referring about. That hater thinks that he is flirting with Kyuhyun when he knows he is not. He really is hurt about that issue. Tears are forming in his eyes. Even if he wants to hold it in, it just hurts that a tear already fall from his eyes. He wishes that hater would stop already and then he received a text message.

 

To: Ugly Bunny

From: Handsome Kyu

Did you miss me? I sure hope so, because I do too. Okay, it’s a little corny. I’m sorry if I didn’t accompany you when you went home. I hope you went home safely.

 Heres a gift for you:

 (\_/)

 ( *.*)

 (")_(")  It’s a bunny. :D

Goodnight. ^-^V

His message is weird but still it made Sungmin somehow smile and then the latter dwell into his sleep.

 

Days later,

 

Kyuhyun still is waiting for Sungmin to go to school. It’s been like a week already when Sungmin started to work for the Student Council office. Kyuhyun is still waiting everyday for Sungmin that they go to school together, ditching his ride on going to school and going home. Kyuhyun has no idea that Sungmin is hiding something. Sungmin has gotten a little gloomy. Why won’t he? He expects that his hater would stop already in harassing him but it gots worse and worse every time.

 

He did not stop. He still keeps on sending Sungmin hate notes, some says “Go Die, ” some says “Flirts should burn in Hell” Things that are very abusive and hurtful. His hater even once send Sungmin a letter with blood in it, creeping Sungmin out.

 

Somehow more and more it is adding a little depression on Sungmin. It is tearing him inside. Only Ryeowook is the one who knows about it. He doesn’t want to make kyuhyun add up to that problem because he knows Kyu has so many things to take responsibility with that he doesn’t want to add up to that.

Sungmin!” Sungmin just looks at the latter.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Are you sick? You look a little down” then touch Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“I’m okay” then take Kyuhyun’s hands away. He doesn’t want to be seen anymore with Kyuhyun like that; maybe his hater would see him and harass him again.

 

“Well, we are here already at school, I guess I’ll see you later” Kyuhyun said softly .

 

“Kyu….” He replied and Kyuhyun is just looking at him, waiting for him to continue what he is about to say.

 

Let’s not see each other for a while”. Kyuhyun was stunned by what the small male said.

 

“I can go to school by my own, I can go home with Ryeowook as well, you don’t need to accompany me, Just do your job as the President and let’s pretend that nothing happens.., We’ll only see…each other during my time of helping out in your office, isn’t that great?”

 

Kyuhyun tried to hold Sungmin’s Shoulder but the latter shrug it away and looking a little anxious.

 

“What’s your problem, Min?”

 

“Nothing, I’d go back to my classroom now” He turned his back from Kyuhyun then walked away leaving a stunned Kyuhyun behind.

 

So Sungmin went directly to his classroom, he was shocked when he saw so many people around their classroom. Even students from different sections are there. He tried to look then suddenly.

 

“Hyung!” Sungmin turned around and he saw Donghae and Ryeowook gasping, they ran all the way to their classroom carrying a big bucket and a towel.

 

“Did you see it?” Donghae asked.

 

“What is it?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Look!” then points at the classboard.

 

SUNGMIN IS A GAY AND A !

 

“We tried to erase it but it seems it’s not just a simple chalk writing, they did vandalism! We can’t erase it!”

There are tears forming in Sungmin’s eyes and he can hear people around him murmuring and gossiping about him. He curled up into a ball and cries. He can’t help it anymore his eyes are really leaking out tears already.

 

Sungmin” he heard a familiar voice.

 

He looked up, it was Kyuhyun, he is accompanied with Eunhyuk. “Why are you crying? Did…” Kyuhyun said with concern in his eyes,then he saw the writings on the board.

 

Sungmin glared at him. His whole entire system is confused with anger and depression that he doesn’t know what to think anymore, he then just snaps out because he can’t take it anymore; he lays all of his anger towards Kyuhyun. If it wasn’t for Kyuhyun, nothing of this would have happened to him. He wouldn’t be called a , a gay, a ; He could have lived his life peacefully.

 

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” Sungmin scold at Kyuhyun and everyone gasped about what he did.

 

“I already told you to stay away from me, why…why… won’t you listen? If it weren’t for you … this wouldn’t have happened!” he yelled at him. Kyuhyun was shocked on the same time depressed from what he heard from the latter.

 

Please Kyuhyun… Stay away from me” Sungmin continued but his voice isn’t as loud as before. He said it calmly like he is begging for Kyuhyun to do as he pleased.