Understand

Mr. President

 

Sungmin’s POV

 What’s his Problem? Suddenly confessing to me? After what he did he would say that he did that because he likes me, because he wants to see me. Omona! Isn’t he joking? I won’t fall for that stupid trap of his! No! No! And also I have no intention of liking anyone especially a guy so no way! He’s so crazy. I would just forget that little trip of his.

“Sungmin hyung!” then I look at the one who called me. It’s Ryeowook.

“I’ve been calling you for a hundred times already, Hyung, What’s your problem. Your Face is Red, Are you Sick”he said

My face is red? Why? That Jerk’s confession doesn’t affect me.

“Nothing” the only thing I could answer. I don’t want to talk about WHAT HAPPENED to anyone but since Ryeowook is my best friend I guess he is the best person I can talk to.

And so I told him what happened, I was practically as red as a tomato while telling him the story but who cares it’s only Ryeowook.

His reaction after I tell him that : O__o --- Ryeowook

“Really?  Hyung, He said that to you?, Wow! The Cho Kyuhyun whom everyone admires and swoon over to, likes my bestfriend, you’re so lucky Hyung.”

“I wouldn’t say Lucky, Ryeowook, I don’t like him you know, and I already turned him down this afternoon” I said to him but I was surprised by his followed question.

“Then Hyung, Why are you problematic about this problem if his confession doesn’t mean anything to you?” I was surprised by that question. Why really am I being problematic about his confession when he doesn’t mean anything to me?

“Nothing, I just want to tell you what happened since you’re my bestfriend”

“If you say so hyung, I would go outside tonight because I will watch Yesung-hyung play in the band , hihihihi, it’s the only time I can watch him sing in front of everyone so I will be leaving YOUR FOOD here and some Pudding since it’s your favorite”

Yey! Food! It can make me relax. Hahahahaha

*nom *nom

 

Next Day

 

 

I somehow felt a little guilt inside of me because after I rejected Kyuhyun yesterday, I didn’t even once try to talk to him today. We see each other before classes’ starts and now its lunch time again, the time where we really always see each other and Ryeowook is not here with me yet he said he needs to do something first. At least he left the food he made for me, it really is the best. Ryeowook’s foods are the best. It feels like it has spells in it because I want to eat it every day.  Back to Kyuhyun’s topic, It is still Lunch time, any time soon that Monster will come out as calm and quiet as ever. He may look calm with everyone but to me he is a Devil, A little Cute Devil, but I can’t ignore him forever, because I still have 28 days to serve him. It’ll be awkward if I’d ignore him. He is Evil after all.

 

“Sungmin-Hyung! Sungmin-Hyung!” I can hear someone calling my name while sobbing. Who’s calling me? I turned around and saw Donghae, Donghae is crying????

“donghae what’s wrong? Why are you crying??”

*sob *sob

“Hyung, I.. I…”

“What is it?” I said then suddenly a shadow that is familiar to me came. Someone I don’t want to see. Kyuhyun

“What’s the problem here? What’s wrong with him?” He asked with a look of concern in his face. I just stay frozen still in my position of wiping donghae’s tears away.

Then suddenly Donghae started to talk.

“I saw Hyukkie, With another Girl, I think he is going to dump me, she is a pretty girl, and I have nothing compare to a Girl, a Girl is better than I am so… I know… He... He’s gonna Dump me soon, *sob *sob I can’t afford it, I really like him but he’s gonna dump me”

“Donghae” was all I can say, I am really not that good when it comes to this love topic that I don’t even know what to say or to advice to a friend who has a problem when it comes to this romance stuff.

Suddenly Kyuhyun spoke “ It’s Okay, I understand you, you shouldn’t cry, that Cute face of yours will get ruined by those tears forming in your eyes, but still you shouldn’t cry, It hurts, I understand you”

I just look at Kyuhyun, he really knows how to handle any situation.

“How can you say you understand me?” Donghae suddenly said angrily

“You are Cho Kyuhyun, Mr. Perfect, Mr. Someone who everyone adores, You will never understand how I feel because Everyone loves you, you are loved by almost every people,” he continued

“I am not Mr. Perfect and I am not loved by every people” the latter replied

“I understand you Donghae. I fully understand you” Kyuhyun continued

“Because I was rejected too by someone I like just yesterday.” 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

As I've said I Update soon... You can see that Kyuhyun is really Serious about what he said to Sungmin.. What would Sungmin do???? 

:DDDDDD