Jealous

Mr. President

 

So all of them had fun. They did what they gotta do, buy those items needed for Ryeowook’s club and they saw Sungmin happily seeing the ingredients for Pudding, they all laugh at Sungmin’s addictedness in Pudding while Kyuhyun is their irritatedly.  He really is jealous of those milky custard foods because it keeps on stealing Sungmin’s attention away from him.

 

When they were eating at a restaurant, They saw that many girls from different school are looking at them. Who wouldn’t? They are composed of different guys, different handsome guys to be exact. But most girls are looking at Kyuhyun. He is the tallest of them all so he is the one outstands the most. One girl took the courage and went to him.

 

“Oppa, can you sign this?” The girl saying shyly to Kyuhyun while holding a piece of pen and paper giving to Kyuhyun, and All of them just looked at the girl.

 

Kyuhyun accepts it with a smile. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun who sat beside him. “Signature? What is he an Actor? A Singer? Why are they asking for his signature” he thought. Then as the Kyuhyun was about to give the paper to the girl by which he is finished writing. The Girl took another courage and kissed his cheeks and said “thanks Oppa!” then left. Leaving all of the six in shock.

 

Sungmin got irritated by that. He is the one Kyuhyun likes but even once did he do that to Kyu or Kyu did that to him. Kyuhyun once asked him to kiss his cheeks but he didn’t allow Kyu to do it. He even did not once hold hands with Kyuhyun. It is making him angry because that girl kissed Kyuhyun’s cheeks. Those cheeks that he didn’t even once land his lips onto.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin who’s like pleasing for what just happened.

 

“Min, Are you angry?”

 

*Silence*

 

“Hey, Min, She did that without telling me”

 

*Silence*

 

“Kyu! You’re dead, you made Minnie angry!” Donghae . Kyuhyun answered Donghae “ I did not!” then he looks at Sungmin again.

 

“Min, Are you really Angry?”

 

“No” he finally answers but his irritated look betrays him showing what he really feels making everyone laugh except Kyuhyun.

 

“You are definitely Angry, She did that on purpose she didn’t tell me” Kyuhyun continued pursuing Sungmin.

 

“I know, that’s why I’m not angry”

 

Everyone knows Sungmin is not telling the truth.

 

“Min! Don’t be angry anymore”

 

“Aish! I told you I’m not! Don’t talk to me… Go talk to your Girlfriend!” Sungmin replied to Kyuhyun in annoyance. He is definitely angry. He is much worse than a Girl who is in her PMS mode.

 

Kyuhyun giggled by that expression of Sungmin, he finally sees that Sungmin has somewhat jealousy towards other girls trying to flirt with him. He then move behind Sungmin then hugged him, and whispered

 

“I don’t have a girlfriend, I will neve have a girlfriend…I am waiting for someone” Sungmin shivers by every word Kyuhyun said making him blush more then the latter continues “BECAUSE I HAVE YOU”

 

*BLUSHES* everyone are looking at them.

 

“You know what, even though you two aren’t a couple, you mere acts more of a Husband and a wife already” Donghae said.

 

“Kyuhyun you’re more of a cheesy guy than me, Such a honorable president you are“ Yesung joined the conversation

 

“Whatever!” Kyuhyun just shrug all of those silly comments those other guys have to him he is enjoying his moment hugging Sungmin.

 

“Kyuhyun-Oppa!”

 

Someone called from somewhere. Who is it?

 

“Ooh! Sooyoung! You are here” kyuhyun replied then they saw a girl in beautiful figure walking towards them. Sungmin notice that he has seen her before. She has that curly hair, beautiful figure and beautiful skin. He can’t be mistaken. She is that Girl. She was the girl outside Kyuhyun’s Office. The girl who whispers words he didn’t hear clearly.

 

“Everyone, this is Sooyoung, she is Siwon’s cousin” and Sooyoung was walking towards everyone “Hi, I’m Soo—“ she was stop when her high heels flinched and was about to fall but Kyuhyun captured him in his arms, she is now in between Kyuhyun’s strong arms, Everyone just gasped when they thought Sooyoung was gonna fall.

 

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked still supporting Sooyoung by holding her waist

 

“I’m fine Oppa, thank you” Then looked at Sungmin then smirked,

 

Sungmin was shocked by that. What was that girl trying to say. Why is her action like that. And the fact that “that” girl holding onto Kyuhyun’s arms and Kyuhyun is holding her waist. It is hurting Sungmin inside, and the fact that they look cuter together. They look like sweet Actors who just got out in Public as having a good relationship. They look so perfect together, they look like a model. Sungmin just can’t take it. He couldn’t take that any other girls are holding to his Kyuhyun. But it can’t be helped, Kyuhyun is popular. Many girls will do those kinds of things to him. He knows that Kyuhyun will soon forgets him once Kyu sees someone much better than him, he knows that and maybe this Sooyoung girl is the girl he is talking about who will make Kyuhyun happier than how he can make Kyuhyun happy.

 

“Sungmin-hyung, are you okay?” Ryeowook said as Ryeowook noticed Sungmin staring blankly into space and making small tears in his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun then let go of Sooyoung. Sooyoung got irritated by that. Sungmin taking the attention of Kyuhyun and the scene again from her by pitying himself or doing that stupid aegyo.

 

“Min! What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun said while touching Sungmin’s tear treaks.

 

“Oh my god, What’s wrong with you Oppa? Why are you crying? Your very cute face will get ruined if you cry” Sooyoung joined the conversation and going to Sungmin.

 

“I know, Kyu-Oppa, I will accompany him in the restroom, I guess they won’t mind it if Sungmin-oppa Is a guy because he looks like a girl, I’ll help him wash up so that his face will freshen” she continued.

 

“Anyway, I will do it” Kyuhyun said

 

“No Oppa! Let me! I want to be close to Sungmin-oppa as well” then she drags sungmin to the restroom cutely.

 

As they are inside. Sungmin was going to wash his face when Sooyoung splashed water onto him. Not only to his face did he have water onto but also to his upper clothes. Sungmin was shocked by what Sooyoung did then she smirked.

 

“You really are a flirt, how many notes and words do you want to get before you stop flirting Kyuhyun oppa?” she burst out.

 

“It was you…who were sending those notes to me?” Sungmin replied.

 

“Who could it be if it weren’t me? No one bothers to oppose Kyuhyun oppa but since we are close, as in SUPER CLOSE, he won’t even think that it is me or even if he finds out I know he won’t neglect me, He won’t choose you over me, why would he? You’re only a ing gluttonous gay who looks like a girl and you’re just flirting him, giving him false hope, using him.” She said.

 


Sungmin was hurt by what she heard from the latter, some of it was right. Why would Kyuhyun choose him over someone like Sooyoung? What really is he to him? He was hurt of being called a Gay, he doesn’t have any other traits other than being gluttonous but what hurts him more is that he doesn’t really know what he feels for Kyu, he’s giving Kyu his hopes ups, he is hurting him.

 

“If I were to be compared to you, I’m better. I am a popular girl in school, I am CHOI SOOYOUNG of course, I am talented, I came from a rich family, I can play different instruments, I can sing in other words I am GODDAMN TALENTED, I am pretty and tall too but what’s more is that I AM A GIRL” she continues to insult the smaller male.

 

Sungmin was deep in hurt by that. She is a girl, whatever happens, she is a girl, Kyuhyun is a boy, Sungmin is a boy. His relationship with kyuhyun will never turn out. He really is in point of crying. Sungmin was really hurt by those words.

 

“SO WHAT IF SUNGMIN’S A BOY? I AM A BOY TOO AND EUNHYUK IS A BOY TOO” someone said at the door of the restroom, it was donghae.

 

“It doesn’t matter what gender you are, What matters is how much you like that person and how you show it to him, How you fight for your feelings in a clean and pure way not by doing dirty tactics just to get what you want. How can you say that’s love? When you are hurting others just to get what you want, ” Donghae said. “So you were the one who’s been sending those effin notes to Sungmin?”

 

“What? You’re going to tell Kyuhyun-sshi about it? Whatever. As if they’d believe you”

 

“What do you think? The are you doing to Sungmin, If you ever do this again, I won’t forgive you”Donghae answered.

 

Sungmin’s  just looking at the both of them then he stares at Sooyoung. Maybe Sooyoung just wants to gain Kyuhyun’s attention. She just wants to be noticed by Kyuhyun’s for once. So even if she did something wrong, as long as Kyuhyun could notice her she’d do it. She just loves kyuhyun so much. He can see that tears are forming in Sooyoung’s eyes.

 

Sungmin then grabs Donghae’s arms and stands up. “Donghae-sshi, Don’t tell Kyuhyun” he said to the latter making both Donghae and Sooyoung looked at him. “But why Hyung?, she have hurted you, You’d still cover of for her” Donghae complains.

 

“Please Donghae for me, don’t tell him that, and don’t tell him about it”. “I understand her, She just loves him so much that’s why she did that,” then she looks at Sooyoung who’s confused by Sungmin’s actions

 

”I know Sooyoung that you like Kyuhyun so much, the reason why you did that because at least by that Kyuhyun would notice you, You just want to gain some attention from him, It would really be nice just to be notice by the person we like right? But Sooyoung if you want Kyuhyun to like you, you should do it in a right way, Tell him how you feel, express it and maybe someday he will reciprocate it, if not, at least you already said how you felt for him , It’s not in your chest  anymore” he continued

 

Sooyoung finally understands why Sungmin is the one Kyuhyun chose out of everyone in this world who loves him, who’s already hearts, belonged to him. The reason why Kyuhyun is patiently waiting for Sungmin because Sungmin is really a one unique guy, someone who has a beautiful face and a loving personality within.

 

“I don’t need to” Sooyoung finally admits defeat making Donghae and Sungmin  face at her.

 

“I already know that somehow already wins his heart even without doing anything, I will just get rejected” he then goes to Sungmin and kissed his cheeks “Thank you Sungmin-Oppa♥”

 

Both Sungmin and Donghae were shocked by that then Sooyoung went out of the restroom and Donghae continued to wipe Sungmin with a tissue so that no one would notice how drench Sungmin is.