Start of the day

Mr. President

 

It was a very Quiet and Peaceful day in SM Academy when suddenly,

“Mr. Lee! You are late again!!!” an angry professor speaking right in front of Sungmin outside their classroom.

“When will you learn to wake up early??”He continued...

“I’m sorry sir, it’s just that, hahahahahaha, I suddenly felt very hungry on my way here so uhhmmm, I ate at a store first then I got carried away and lost track of time” sungmin replied.

“Well, if you are not going to stop about going to school early as what it is required, I have no choice but to give you punishment” the professor said

“Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh…” Sungmin just gasped

“And since the School President of the Student Council somehow needs a helper that can support him because his VP is sick and might be absent for a month, He just need someone who can help him do stuffs in the office like organizing files and making him tea whenever he needs it, YOU CAN DO THAT RIGHT, LEE SUNGMIN?? Since you’ve been coming to school late, that’ll be your punishment!” the professor said gradually to the latter.

“As if I can say No to you, hmp!” Sungmin thought.

“YES sir, I can” Sungmin said abruptly irritated.

“Okay then, you can start tomorrow so don’t be late”The professor said then walked away.

“tsk, I don’t wanna serve that President Guy” Sungmin whispered.

 

 And then the day just went by like any other day in their school, boring as ever and It was Lunch time, Sungmin’s favorite time of the day and we all know why.

“gyyyyaaaaa!! It’s Lunch time! I wanna eat something already! I am Hungry!” Sungmin shouted.

“You are always hungry!” Ryeowook replied

“what can I do? Foods give me happiness” [^^v]

Then Ryeowook gave Sungmin a box and said “Here this is the cookies the Cooking club made, I know you want them so I take some for you”

“Yey! Ryeowookie! You’re so sweet and cute and very thoughtful too! That’s why I really love you”, then hugs Sungmin.

“Liar! The one you love isn’t me but my cooking” Ryeowook replied while being hugged by Sungmin.  

“You always love my cooking especially that popcorn I gave you last time, You ate that nonstop until you’re full even if there’s this guy who confessed to you right when you were eating that you just said that you are busy? Busy of what? Eating popcorn, you broke that guy’s heart because of your love for food” Ryeowook’s sermon.

“It’s not my fault they are not as attractive as the foods you gave me, I can’t help it, it’s very delicious” Sungmin replied.

Ryeowook just nod because he knows that he is defeated in the argument, He really is a good cook since he is the President of the Cooking Club.

As Sungmin and Ryeowook are busy eating there foods it is now really peaceful in the cafeteria until something came and you can hear many Guys and Girls swoon over something. They keep on giggling and cheering, what is it that they are cheering for? Oooh! The Student Council President came to the Cafeteria.  He is Cho Kyuhyun. He is somewhat referred to the people as Mr. Perfect, Mr. Responsible, Mr. Idol, Mr. Someone who got everything. He is known as the only son of the Superintendent of the school, the President of the Aikido Club, the Math Wizard. At the very age of 17 he already won many trophies and awards because of his unique abilities. He is always the representative of the school for Math Competitions. He is a Math Genius. He also got the Looks and the Style so everyone swoons over him. He is really is Mr. Perfect. But the very problem of it is that Kyuhyun seems to be not interested in relationships.

------------------------------------------------------

 

*gonna Update Later. :DD