i'm sorry :(

Let Me Be With You

hello everyone,

i just wanted to say i'm sorry for never continuing this story. i lost inspiration and motivation at the time and it was just difficult to go on. i still think of this story from time to time, and i have favourite fics whereby the authors stopped updating and it's sad, so i always feel bad for having abandoning the story and all the readers here. i don't know how i had originally planned for this story to go, but all i know is that it was definitely going to be a happy ending. haha, even if i were to re-write this now, i'd probably have to do some heavy editing because after yearssss i realise how bad my writing was lol. 

i also think it would be weird for me to continue this story now. and i don't think anyone is still interested in this after years hahahah. i can't believe i even did up to 50 chapters though. right now, i'm only active on tumblr and twitter. i do write on tumblr, but not for jonghyun or shinee anymore as it doesn't feel the same.

anyway, if you're still around, again i want to say i'm sorry. if anyone would like to keep in touch, do send me a message :) i'll probably keep this tab open so i can see any new messages. 

thank you so much to everyone who loved this fanfic, this was my first ever written project. and i had loads of fun with it, bad grammar and all hahaha. hopefully now my writing has improved (if you're curious, you can ask me for my tumblr user). 

i hope you're all healthy and staying safe. please take care of yourselves. as always, love you guys <333

 

edit: gosh i read all the comments and messages and i feel extremely horrible that i left you guys hanging like this 3 i cannot apologise enough. i cried after reading some comments :'( i'm so sorry. please do send me a message if you are still around! i'd love to just chat or something.