Let's Party

Let Me Be With You

A/N: Some vulgarities.

“Yes, Jinhee. My girl.” She scoffed and looked away, then back at Jonghyun, pursing her lips. “You’re kidding right?”

“Nope.” He shut his locker and left.

“Your girl huh? We’ll see about that.” Aeri muttered to herself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“So did anything interesting happen in school yesterday?” Jinhee asked Jonghyun on their way to the party.

He glanced at her wondering if she had found out from Luna. “Nope. Why?”

She blinked away and Jonghyun could’ve sworn he saw a hint of disappointment in her eyes. “Just wondering.” She muttered.

“Actually, something did happen.” He sighed. “I’ll tell you but only if you promise you won’t get angry.”

“Does it involve another girl?”

Jonghyun nodded and stole another glance. She had a serious look on her face. “Then I can’t promise you that.”

“Okay. So I’m just going to tell you anyway.” He kept his sight on the road. “This girl, AeRi, she kind of flirted … with me, yesterday. In class.”

“We sort of have a history together. If you know what I mean.” He couldn’t read her expression. She didn’t look angry but she wasn’t exactly pleased either. “You mean, she’s your ex-girlfriend?”

“No, I mean we literally have history together. As in History class. Haha!” He felt at ease when he heard her laughing as well. After a while she went back to being serious. “Seriously though. Is she your ex-girlfriend?”

“No. We just uh … spent a night together.”

“So you had with her.” Jonghyun bit his lower lip. “What did she want from you?”

“Oh she just said that she misses me ...” Jinhee clenched her fists. “And that she wants to spend some more quality time together.”

“And what did you say to her?” It was obvious from her tone that she was trying to keep herself calm.

“I didn’t agree of course!”

“So you said no?”

“Not exactly …”

Jinhee heaved out a sigh and looked out the window. Jonghyun drove the car to a stop at the side of the road. He grabbed her hand. “Are you angry?” No answer. He turned her to face him. “I’m sorry okay? But this is why I asked you to come with me tonight. So that I can introduce you to my friends.”

“Really?” She pouted. “Yes.” He kissed her hand.

“Okay. I’m not angry … I’m just …”

Jealous?” He teased. She chuckled. “Whatever.”

He pulled her in for a hug. “Do I get bonus points for pushing her off my lap?”

“YOU LET HER SIT ON YOUR LAP?!” She slapped his thigh.

“BUT BUT BUT I PUSHED HER OFF!”

“Fine … you get points for that.”

“Do I get a kiss too?” He puckered his lips. He wasn’t expecting one but she surprised him and pulled him into one. “You just kissed me. And it didn’t even take much persuading!”

She giggled and pushed his face away. “You should’ve seen her face when I pushed her off!”

He started the car again and drove off. “I bet it was priceless.”

“It was! She fell on her … her …”

“What?”

“Oh um, nothing.”

__________

 

“Jinhee!” Luna attacked her as soon as she got out of the car. “Luna? Taemin? You guys are here too?”

“I invited them so that you won’t feel alone.” Jonghyun hugged her from the back. “Okay, let’s go.” He pushed the three of them from the back towards Joon’s house.

It was crowded. There were people outside and there were more inside. The music was so loud; you could hear the speakers booming. People were dancing, drinking and there were even couples making out. Some of them waved to Luna and Jonghyun.

“You know them?” Taemin nudged her. “Yeah most of them are from my class.” She said.

“Hey!” Gikwang appeared and stood in front of them. He greeted the other three and then looked at Jinhee. “Is this her?” He asked, looking at Jonghyun.

“Yup.” Jonghyun pulled her close. “No wonder you spend so much time with her.” Gikwang winked at hit Jonghyun’s arm lightly.

“Hey hey what are you guys doing here talking, it’s a party guys! Come on, enjoy!” Joon said, dragging them to the centre of the room.

“Guys let’s dance!”

They moved to the floor and started dancing. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Jinhee and pulled her close. She moved her arms around his neck. “I didn’t know you could dance.”

“You never asked.”

Jonghyun also took the chance to introduce her to some of the people there that he knew. They danced till they got bored. Except for Taemin. He was the centre of attention on the dance floor, showcasing his talent and getting cheers from everyone watching.

“I think he’ll be dancing the whole night.” Jonghyun said. He had to shout for Jinhee to actually hear since the music was that loud. “You wanna get something to drink?”

She nodded and he led her by the hand, squeezing in between everyone in their way to get to the kitchen. They opened the huge fridge which had two doors, each of them pulling open one side of the door.

“It’s so huge, I think I could fit in here!” Jonghyun smirked at her. “Oh yeah? You think so? Let’s try it shall we …”

Jonghyun carried her bridal style making her scream and giggle as he tried to place her in the fridge.

“Aw, cute.” Someone interrupted them. It was Aeri. She stood with her arms folded and a small smile on her face. The atmosphere got weird as Jonghyun set Jinhee down. Aeri looked at her.

“Hi. I’m Aeri.” She held out her hand. Jinhee’s eyes widened slightly realising who she was but shook her hand nonetheless not wanting to be rude.

“So you’re—“

“My girl. Jinhee.” Jonghyun interrupted Aeri. He glared at her as a warning. “What? Relax, I just want to be her friend.”

“Yeah right.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Why are you being so mean to me?” Aeri asked, pretending to be hurt. She had already expected this kind of behaviour. Jinhee held his arm. “It’s okay. Calm down.”

“There you are! I’ve been looking all over for you! So what are we talking about?” Gikwang abruptly came in and joined them. None of them answered him.

“Ooookay. Shall we get out of this kitchen then?”

“Yeah! Let’s dance!” Aeri grabbed Jonghyun’s arm and pulled him away. He resisted and looked back at Jinhee. “Don’t worry, I’ve got her.” Gikwang said, putting his arm over her.

 

“I don’t wanna dance with you.” Jonghyun said to Aeri. “Why not?”

“Cause I don’t like you? Duh. I thought I was the stupid one.” Jonghyun scoffed and walked away. She pulled him by his wrist. “Dance with me. Or else, I tell Jinhee what happened between us.”

“She already knows.”

Aeri raised an eyebrow. “And she’s okay with that?”

“Yeah. Cause she’s cool. Okay, bye.”

“Wait.”

 

JINHEE’S POV

So that’s Aeri. She’s hot, even from a girl’s point of view. I can tell why Jonghyun wanted her.

And now I’m here dancing with Gikwang, while he’s over there with Aeri. I know he didn’t want to go with her. I just have to keep an eye on them. Thank goodness I have a clear view of them from here. They’re not even dancing, just talking.

“So Jinhee, what are you majoring in?” Gikwang asked. “Huh oh … I’m a dance major. You?”

He chuckled. “I’m a major in singing, remember? Same class as Jonghyun?”

“Oh right. Sorry. My best friend Luna is in your department too.”

“Oh Luna? Yeah I know her. She’s cute.”

I wonder what those two are talking about. It looks like a pretty serious convo. I turned back to Gikwang and he was enjoying himself dancing.

Hmm I feel someone staring at me on my right. I turned and felt relieved looking at the familiar face. It was Key. I smiled. He mouthed out “What are you doing?” I then turned to the direction where Jonghyun and Aeri were at. He got the hint and nodded slowly when he saw them.

 He got up and pulled me away. “I need borrow her for a while.” He said to Gikwang.

“Are you just going to let that steal your man?” He said to me. “Well … they’re just talking aren’t they?”

“Yeah for now. That ing is cunning. She’ll get him into bed one way or another. Go get him back!” He yelled.

I nodded and headed for their direction but, “Oh my god … where are they?” I turned back to Key.

“Okay don’t panic, they’re here somewhere.” He told me not to panic but he’s acting way worse than me. “Not there. Not there, uh … oh god.” He gasped. He was looking up.

I turned to the direction he was facing. There they were, walking up the stairs which lead to the second floor. His hand was in hers.

“What are you still doing here?! Go after them!” Key pushed me to the stairs and up. He stopped following behind halfway and gestured me to carry on.

Honestly, I was just scared to find out what they were going to do. I walked up slowly and peeked around the corner. They went into a room and the door closed behind them.

As I got closer, the music got softer. You could still hear it, just that you didn’t have to scream for someone to hear you.

The door on my left suddenly flew open startling me and making me fall on my . “Oh hey sorry about that.” He helped me up. “You can use the toilet here it’s empty. I think all the other rooms are occupied.” I smiled, nodding my head and he left.

Back to my mission now. I walked to the room and my hands automatically reached for the doorknob but I stopped myself. A better idea would be to listen to what they’re doing in there first.

I pressed my ear against the door. And I can’t believe what I’m hearing …

“Ah … Jonghyun …”

“Aeri, please ..”

I just … can’t believe this. I turned the doorknob slowly. It wasn’t locked. Thankfully it didn’t creak or make any noise. I peeked in and –

They were on the bed, still fully clothed. She was on top of him. To be more specific, she was grinding her hips on him. She was and he was … begging her?!

I kept hearing ”Oh Jonghyun.” and “Aeri please ... argh” over and over again.

I need to leave.

I started walking in the other direction, towards the stairs. Everything was a blur because of the tears forming in my eyes. I bumped into someone while I wiped the tears away. The person held onto both my arms.

“Oh s-sorry.” I apologised without looking up at him.

“Jinhee. Are you okay?”

I looked up. “Minho.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah .. this is it lol. Sorry if it isn't what you expect but yeah T__T Already starting on the next chapter. Thanks for reading and sticking to my fic btw :)