Three Words

Let Me Be With You

“Shall I sing you a song?”

I nodded although he couldn’t see. “Yes!” His singing was my favourite kind of music. I love his voice. I love it even more when he sings especially for me,

and only me. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I made cookies!” Luna clapped her hands in excitement after placing a plate of cookies covered with a transparent plastic film on the mat we were seated on.

The sun was shining bright; its rays reflecting off the white sand, slightly blinding us. Even with two large beach umbrellas over us protecting us from the sun, it was still very warm.

“You…made them?” I doubtfully asked. She was never one to actually make food or bake.

“Yes Jinhee, I made them. Try one!”

I raided my bag for the tube of sunscreen and sunglasses I packed earlier. Luna reached out to feed me one of her cookies and I took a bite out of it. Surprisingly, it’s yummy. And Taemin was already helping himself to a third piece.

“Not bad,” I shrugged.

“Oh come on, not bad?” She forced the remaining cookie into my mouth, holding the back of my neck with one hand, as if trying to choke me. I giggled and took the cookie into my own hands, pushing her away.

“I was just kidding. It’s great Luna.”

“Great?” Taemin asked with a mouth full of it. His eyes were large, like he was high on candy –or in this case, cookies. “These are delicious! It’s like, the best I’ve ever tasted!”

Of course they are Taemin, of course they are. I shot him a look of amusement before turning my attention to my bag once again, this time searching for my beach wear.

To Jonghyun’s disappointment, I’m not wearing just a bikini. It’s funny how he spent the past weekend texting me different types of bikinis, trying to guess what kind I’ll wear. His erted mind was probably imagining me in them.

I decided to wear a beige floral sundress which had yellow and purple flowers printed on it with my bikini underneath.

With the clothes and sunscreen in one hand, I looked around and located the changing rooms not far away.

“Hey I’m gonna go change now, you coming with?” I asked Luna who was rummaging through her bag.

“Uh,” She looked at me for a moment. “Go first. I’ll catch up with you,”

“You sure?”

“Yup!” She nodded her head, making her ponytail bounce. I gave a nod and stood from my position, grabbing a cookie and placing it in between my teeth as I got up.

Turning on my heel, I headed for the changing rooms which were some metres away.

Luckily, the beach isn’t that crowded today; not as crowded as I’d expected at least. Must be the heat keeping people away.

In fact, other than us, there’s only five other groups of people here and they don’t seem like they could be bothered with anything else other than getting a tan.

I smiled as I passed by a golden retriever sitting by its owner’s beach chair. Its gaze followed me and when I waved, it returned the gesture with a bark. Cute. He reminds me of Jonghyun, kind off.

I walked into an empty changing room and locked it. I checked my reflection in the mirror before stripping out of my current clothes and into my bikini and outerwear.

As I was tying the straps of my bikini, I realised someone was humming and naturally, I’d been admiring his tone. It sounded a lot like Jonghyun. Too alike, I must say.

“Jonghyun?” I thought aloud, wrinkling my eyebrows together.

It stopped. The humming stopped. My voice would’ve been loud enough to be heard from the next room and if it really is Jonghyun, he must’ve heard me that’s why he stopped.

I listened for a while longer, but it was silent. Only moments later, I heard the sound of a door squeaking open and footsteps scurrying out. Quickly, I pulled the sundress over my head and put it on nicely, wiggling a bit before unlocking the door and stepping out.

No one. There’s no one here. I placed my hands on my hips as I walked further down the row of rooms but still, no one. Was I hearing things?

“Hey,” Luna appeared right in front of me as I turned back around, making me jump.

My hand rested over my chest. “Luna. You shocked me,” I breathed. She turned her head slightly to the right and side-eyed me.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just…did you see anyone come out from this room?” I pointed towards the now empty changing room.

She stuck out her bottom lip. “Don’t think so. But I wasn’t really looking; too bright to keep my gaze up,” She replied, walking over to the other vacant room next to mine.

Hmm. Maybe I was hearing things. Couldn’t be Jonghyun could it? I already told him he can’t come. Oh well, whoever it was he’s gone now…

__________

 

“Taemin’s on my team!” Luna yelled, running over to Taemin with the volleyball in hand.

I stomped my feet against the sand. “But that’s not fair! It’s two against one!”

“Yeah so?” Taemin mocked, placing an arm over Luna’s shoulder as she did the same.

I folded my arms in protest. All of us in volleyball, so I don’t see why Luna is so insistent on Taemin being on her side. He’s just as bad as me!

Okay maybe I do know why…but this is unfair!

“Fine,” I mumbled and walked sulkily to my side of the play area. I watched as they discussed their ‘strategies’ together. Luna looked so cute in her blue shorts and light pink tank top. She rarely splashes colours but when she does she looks so adorable.

Once they were done discussing, the game started with their serve. It headed right for me and I jumped, smacking it over the net back to the other side where Taemin’s weak hit earned me a score. Both of them groaned.

 “Yes!” I pumped a fist into the air. Maybe having Taemin on the other side is a great idea.

__________

 

It didn’t work out well. After the first three minutes, they stepped up their game and beat me 25-13 in the first round. The next three rounds weren’t any better. It’s the first day of summer and I’m already stressed out…over volleyball.

“Loser has to clean up at the end of the day!” Taemin yelled.

Luna laughed and turned to Taemin, jumping up a bit, meeting his hands for a high-five. I groaned and picked up the ball in front of me, narrowing my eyes at them. I threw the ball up in the air and caught it again.

“What are you up to?” Taemin muttered.

“Impromptu game of monkey, Taemin you’re it!”  I yelled, throwing the ball to Luna. She caught it in mid-air, and ran away from Taemin, furthering the distance between us.

“What?!” Taemin squeaked, his voice high. “No fair!”

“Yeah so?” I mocked him as he did me before. His lips were pursed into a small pout and his eyes were full of determination. He turned his back to me and ran straight for Luna, aiming for the ball. Her eyes widened and she screamed as she watched him come nearer.

When he was only a few metres away, she finally tossed the ball over to my direction. Of course it landed on the soft sand since the distance between us was too far. I knew Taemin was quick with his feet, so without even thinking much, I ran for the ball.

I could see the both of them reaching, Taemin in front of Luna. All of us were only metres away from the ball and I picked up my speed, bending down with my arms reaching out for it. Just as soon as Taemin caught up with me, I caught the ball in my hands.

He tried to block my pass with his arms, as if he were playing defence in basketball. So I threw a low pass to Luna, turning his height advantage into a disadvantage.

Unfortunately, she wasn’t as quick. Taemin managed to catch up with her. He grabbed her by the waist, stopping her from running.

My eyes were wide as I watched him.

He then circled her and stopped her with his two hands on either sides of her arm. I could tell by her body language how shocked she was. Their faces were only inches apart. Whether Taemin is doing this on purpose or not, I don’t know.

Luna turned abruptly, back-facing him. She was still holding onto the ball but by the looks of it, she probably forgot all about lonely me standing here, waiting for a pass.

“Gimme!” Taemin whined, stretching his arms on both sides of her, trying to pry the ball away. He got a grip on the ball which snapped Luna back into the game. Her grip on it didn’t loosen.

They each pulled on the ball; Taemin trying to pry it away from her hands while Luna trying to keep in in her grip.

And then there’s me, just awkwardly standing there, not wanting to interrupt. They started giggling and laughing, having fun without me and making me feel even more unwanted.

But it was cute, watching them mess around with smiles on their faces. I’d never seen them interact with each other this way before. And the more I looked at them, the more I realised they were made for each other. The smiles on their faces told a thousand words.

I decided to just sit this one out so I walked back to our place and lay on my back, staring at the white umbrella above. It’s almost four and I’ve yet to contact Jonghyun. Rolling onto my side, I dug a hand into my bag, rummaging through it until I found what I was looking for.

My phone felt slightly warm due to the temperature and probably from being squashed by all the other things in my bad. I pressed the lock button on the right side and swiped my thumb over the screen to unlock it.

No notifications. No texts, missed calls, voice mail, nothing. This is weird. Normally, he’d at least text me. Did I do something wrong? Should I text him first?

Sighing, I rested my arms on both sides of me. I’ll just give it a while, he’ll probably call soon. Yeah, he will.

“Hey!” A body landed right next to me, brushing our arms together. I turned my head to the side where Luna lay, eyes closed, breathing rapidly, and with a smile on her face. I smiled, watching her. Taemin was now walking over with the volleyball.

He tossed it to the side and joined us, sitting with his legs stretched out in front. I watched as he moved his upper body forward, touching his toes and then moving back up. He watched the sea for a while, before shifting his gaze to Luna.

He smiled. And when she opened her eyes to meet his, she returned it with a smile of her own.

__________

 

White, fluffy clouds filled the sky, providing us shade from the hot sun. The wind was picking up speed, cooling us with its salty breeze. I let my long hair dance in the wind as I stood by the beach with my arms folded, watching the waves move back and forth, wetting my feet.

It was fairly quiet and the only noises were the sound of children playing in the distance. I smiled thinking about everything that has happened this past half of the year. I made new friends, found out my best friend had a thing for my other best friend and got myself a boyfriend. Everything happened way too fast.

I turned my attention to Luna, who was building a sandcastle –or at least trying to. She was too near to the beach, and every few minutes the base of her castle would get washed off. I stifled a laugh as I watched her kick the remains of the castle.

I walked further down the water where Taemin was. He was crouched down, digging into the sand with one hand, searching for starfishes. He loved starfishes because of their shape. It amazes him. “Found any yet?” I asked, bending down and pressing my hands against my knees for support.

“Not much, but this one’s the prettiest.” He held up an interesting looking starfish which was orange by its sides but purple on top. It also had white spots lining the area where the orange and purple met. It was kind of gross. “Yeah…..pretty,” I said.

He snatched the starfish away from my view and held it close to him with both hands. “Go away, starfish hater.” I made a face and attempted to smack the creature, making him turn away from me. I laughed and smacked his head lightly before standing up straight again.

I looked at the other people on the beach. Everyone was having a lazy beach day; most of them sun tanning or sleeping. There was a guy sitting by himself, propped up on his arms and he was looking right at me. He was lean, not that tanned, brown hair and was definitely good looking.

But, he wasn’t the one who caught my attention. It was the guy in front of him. Muscular, six packs, tanned, and what made him stand out was the oh so familiar blond in his hair. “That guy looks a lot like Jonghyun,” I muttered.

“Hmm?” Taemin looked up and followed my gaze. “That guy there? Yeah…he kinda does look like Jonghyun,”

He had sunglasses on but once he saw our attention was on him, he reached out for a baseball cap and placed it over his face with his hands on his abdomen, pretending to sleep.

I took a few steps closer and raked my eyes over him again.

“That is jonghyun,” I said. I could tell it was him; I recognised his body, his arms which were always wrapped around me, and his hands which fit perfectly with mine.

“Ha,” Taemin chuckled. “You mean he’s been here the whole time? That idiot,”

“Idiot indeed,” I sighed. “Be right back.” I clenched my teeth and marched over to my boyfriend. Walking right up to him, I stepped over him with one leg so my feet were in both sides of his abdomen. I flipped the cap right off his head, revealing his handsome face.

“Well hello there pretty girl, can I help you?” He propped himself up on his elbows and looked up at me. I clicked my tongue of out annoyance and let my hands fall on my sides. “Jonghyun!”

He laughed and tugged on my arm, pulling me down. I straddled him and folded my arms, demanding an explanation. “What?” He asked.

“Why are you spying on me?” I pouted.

“I’m not spying on you,” He touched the tip of my nose. “I’m here by myself, to get a tan.” I tilted my head to the side and stared at him distrustfully.

“Fine,” He gave in and placed his hands on both my thighs. “I’ve missed you too much,”

I shook my head in disbelief. I know he misses me, I miss him too. But coming here just to spy on us, and not even telling me, I’m upset. “I can’t believe you,” I started. “You know this is Luna, Taemin and my day, and I’ve told you, you can’t come. Which part of it didn’t you understand?”

He grew quiet and the air around us was tense. “You’re right, I’m sorry.” He suddenly said. He sounded sad, almost too sad. I felt horrible, like I’d just smash his heart onto the ground. I said nothing and simply stared at him with a blank expression.

He started to move, fixing his hair and taking off his sunglasses, throwing them into his bag. He then faced me and smiled, patting my behind, asking me to get up so he could go. But I was too distracted with what I saw.

Faint dark circles covered the area underneath his eyes and they were slightly bloodshot. He looked horrible. Something must be bothering him. Maybe that’s why he wants to see me so badly. Now I feel awful.

“Wait,” I said softly, lowering my gaze. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way,”

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I rested my head on his shoulder. “I’m sorry,” His arms s around mine and he breathed out a sigh of relief. "I just wanted to see you," He breathed.

I leaned back and cupped his face. "I know. I've missed you too, but I didn't expect you to actually come here." I studied his face which didn't seem to be okay. He tried his best to hide it, but I knew him better.

"What's wrong?" I his cheek with my thumb, getting straight to the point. He raised both his eyebrows and smiled, shaking his head. "Nothing,"

I didn't believe him, not one bit.

 

__________

 

"You're so cute!" Luna cooed the golden retriever, messing up it's fur. It barked and her nose making her giggle. 

Taemin came closer, holding its dogtag between his fingers. "What's your name?" The dog stayed still as Taemin studied its tag. "Sam?" A bark escaped it in response to his name.

It was the same dog I'd interacted with earlier on the way to the changing rooms.

Luna got up and started jogging backwards. "Come on boy, let's play!" She clapped her hands together attracting its attention.

"Okay let's play!" Taemin scurried onto his feet brushing sand off his legs and . "Not you, Sam!" Luna chuckled.

They ran off down the beach, playing with their new friend while I stayed seated in between Jonghyun’s legs. His head was resting on his shoulder and his arms were wrapped around me, just how I liked it.

“They’re so cute together,” I said. “I think Luna might actually have feelings for Taemin as well.”

"I think we're cuter," He nuzzled my neck and kissed me on the cheek. I giggled. "I guess we are," I replied, looking up at him with a smile on my face.

"So tell me," he began, swaying us side to side. "How'd you recognise me?"

How could I not recognise him? The arms, abs, jawline; they send tingles down my spine, giving me chills.

"It was my hot body wasn't it?" He said smugly, chuckling a little.

I turned halfway to look at him. "You have unique hair you know," I ruffled his blonde locks and wrapped my arm around his neck again. " I'd recognise you anywhere with this hair of yours,"

"Yeah, sure. Just my hair. Okay I totally believe you," he teased, rolling his eyes. I giggled and playfully hit his chest. "Well you'd be able to recognise me by my body too," His eyes widened and lips separated with surprise over what I'd just said.

I bit my lip, slightly embarrassed. My cheeks were turning pink and I turned back around, back facing him. I can’t go one day without blushing in front of him.

“Well you’re definitely right about that,” He teased, kissing my bare shoulder all the way up to my neck. But then he stopped. And instead he buried his face into my hair, breathing in the sweet scent of my shampoo. Now I’m sure something’s up. He usually doesn’t stop teasing before I push him off. He’s playful in that way.

I frowned as he kept his forehead on my shoulder, quiet. “Is everything okay?” I asked softly, turning my head towards him a little. “You can tell me about it you know,” His breathing was steady and he was silent. Almost as if he fell asleep.

Only after a few minutes, I felt some movement. I felt his arms around me tighten a bit. He lifted his forehead off my shoulder and buried his face in my neck. “I told my parents about my presence in the recommendation list,” He breathed.

My heart skipped. He had told me before, that his parents weren’t that supportive of his interest in music. 

“And?”

“And they said no,” He sighed. I bit my lip not knowing what to say. “I don’t know what to do. I know I could do well for this, and I might end up with a good career. But my parents…”

I turned around and straddled him, cupping his face with my hands. “You should do what you want to do, not what other people want you to do.” I skimmed his face; he was stressed, upset and he was probably losing sleep over this. “Perform your best for the showcase and if you get selected, we can try to work things out with your parents.”

He nodded and smiled a bit, before lowering his gaze and not meeting mine. “Is there something else you’re not telling?”

His adam’s apple bobbed up and down as he gulped. “I told them about us,” He finally lifted his head up and looked me in the eye. It can’t be something bad, could it? “My dad doesn’t approve,”

Is that even possible? The man hasn’t even met me yet. It’s kind of an insult. “He thinks you’re polluting my brain with this singing career.”

I scoffed and blew a huff of air through my nose. “It ‘s not polluting; it’s supporting.” I folded my arms and frowned. He chuckled and pinched on side of my cheek. I don’t see how this is funny to him.

“It’s okay, like you said, we’ll work something out.” He smiled. “Did you forget who your boyfriend is? I’m Kim Jonghyun. I won’t give up without a fight!” He clenched his fist and held it up in front of me. I was still upset so I showed no reaction.

Until he hugged me and started rolling on the soft sand. We rolled about ten rounds before he finally stopped. I laughed and so did he. Both of us felt dizzy from all the turning.

He was on his back and I was on top of him; my ear pressed against his chest, allowing me to listen to his fast heartbeat.

“Thanks Jinhee,” He breathed through soft pants. I lifted my head and saw him lying there with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. “For what?” I asked.

“For believing in me,”

I smiled and rested my head back on his chest, once again drowning in his smell and the sound of his heart.

 The sun was setting and everything was a shade of orange. Luna, Taemin and Sam had settled down by the water. Everything was calm and peaceful.

Jonghyun’s arms were around me, his hands laced together on my back. “Jinhee,” He whispered. His breathing was normal again. “Hmm?” I hummed against his chest, wondering why his heart was still beating rapidly.

“I love you,”

My eyes fluttered open. This is the first time he has ever said those three words; those that sent tingles down my spine and making the butterflies in my tummy go haywire. I took a moment to let the feeling sink in. The feeling of being loved by someone.

I moved my hand up to his heart and found myself returning those three words. “I love you too, Jonghyun.”

 

It was quiet for some time; just us taking in the atmosphere surrounding us.

“Let’s take a picture,” Jonghyun suddenly said. I got up and allowed him to take a polaroid camera out of his bag. He walked back with a smile on his face. “So that we’ll remember our first summer as a couple,”

I nodded and leaned against him as he held the camera out in front of us. I smiled and did a peace sign and so did he, with his free hand.

The picture came out nicely and we decided to take another one. “Here, you can keep this one,” He said, offering me the first one we took. I loved it. The sunset made the colouring in the picture look amazing.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Yo guys!” He yelled over to the other two, ruining their moment. “Group photo?” He raised the camera high and waved it.

The both of them ran over as quickly as they could, bringing Sam along. We all stuck together; Luna leaning on me and Taemin in front of us, hugging Sam.

“Okay ready, 1, 2, 3. Smile,” Jonghyun said as he clicked the capture button. We crowded around him as we waited for the picture to develop.

“Let’s take more!” Taemin yelled, pushing us all back into the position we were in before. I laughed when everyone got too excited over the poses. Even Sam barked and wagged his tail, indicating his excitement.

After all the commotion, Sam went back to his owner and the four of us were left watching the sun set in peace. We were sitting in a row; Taemin, Luna, Me and Jonghyun, in that order.

My legs were crossed and I was propped up on my arms. So was Jonghyun. Warmth then covered my hand when he placed his over mine. I smiled at the contact and moved closer, bringing our bodies together as he hugged me.

 

__________

 

"Please girls? Please?" Aeri begged, batting her long pretty lashes at the both of us. 
"I don't know..." Luna pursed her lips. "I mean Hawaii is really far," She said.

Aeri had invited us to come on vacation with her to Hawaii this break. It sounded promising, considering the fact that I've never been there before. Part of me did want to go but another part of me didn't have the heart to leave my brother and father here in Korea while I'm halfway across the globe.

"I don't feel comfortable leaving my family here," I shrugged.

"Who says they can't come with?" Aeri placed her hand over mine. "We can make reservations for them as well Jinhee, don't worry about that."

"Don't think my brother will agree to it though," I can just picture him saying no to everything even before I open my mouth to suggest. I don't blame him though. He has responsibilities. He's working to support us. 

Aeri jumped off my bed and stomped around. “Come on,” She whined. “You two are the only girl friends that I have. And this is the first time I’m allowed to invite friends to come on vacation.”

Luna and I looked at each other, both contemplating the offer.

The sound of jingling keys could be heard a while later followed by my brother’s voice. “I’m home,”

Aeri gasped and turned to me. “Is that your brother?” She asked, her eyes wide. A grin appeared on her face as I nodded my head in response. “Be right back!” She sang.

“Hey where are you—“ She was gone before I could even finish my sentence.

Both Luna and I looked at each other again before jumping off my bed and following her footsteps. If she’s going to do what I think she’s going to do then…

“Hi, are you Jinhee’s brother?” I pulled Luna towards me once I heard Aeri’s voice. We stood to the wall, next to the door leading to my kitchen and listened close.

“Yes, I’m…I’m her brother, w-why?” I snorted silently once I heard him stutter.

“I’m Aeri, her friend. And uh,” Her tone changed, almost sounded like she was seducing him. We took a peek and saw her getting closer and closer to him. He was trapped in between her and the cabinet. “I was just wondering cause you know, my family’s going to Hawaii for summer and I’d like for Jinhee to go. But she won’t go without you and your dad. So…how about it?”

“I’ll…have to ask our dad first,” He said, staring at Aeri as she gave him a y smirk.

“Great,” She said. “Hope you can make it, see you.” She tapped his cheek with her finger and skipped out of the kitchen, meeting us halfway.

“That was awesome,” Luna said. “Teach me your ways Aeri songsaegnim.” Aeri and I laughed as Luna bowed ninety degrees.

We ran back up the stairs, still giggling and whispering about what Aeri just did. “He’ll go for sure! And so will you,” Aeri smiled, patting my head as we took the last steps up.

“Baby!”

I froze. Jonghyun? The front door opened and in came Jonghyun, dressed casually in jeans and t-shirt. He smiled once he saw us standing at the top of the stairs.

He started up the stairs as I went down to meet him halfway.

“What are you doing?” I asked, still whispering. “My brother could’ve heard you!”

I had no idea what my brother was doing now, and I only hope he’s somewhere in the garage or in the backyard.

“What? He’s home?” Jonghyun furrowed his brows together. “Damn, I thought I could make it here before he did.”

“Why?”

He planted a kiss on my lips. “To give you that,” It made Luna and Aeri go aww, watching us from the top. I glanced at them and smiled a bit before turning back to him.

“Seriously? You came all this way to give me a kiss?” I raised my eyebrows and blinked in confusion. My hands met his and our fingers laced. “I’m just kidding,” He chuckled. “I wanted to give you this,”

He reached behind and took out a box of chocolates, handing it to me. I grinned like a little girl. “That’s so sweet,” I giggled. “Thank you,”

“How about a reward?” He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head, slightly moving towards me.

I heard the other two make gag noises before their footsteps could be heard making their way to my room again.

I closed my eyes and let our lips touch, melting in each other’s. My hands wrapped around his neck as his hands gripped my waist. I sighed once the kiss got deeper and wetter. He smirked into it as I slipped my hand under his shirt.

“What do you two think you’re doing?! In broad daylight? In my house? Where I can see you?” I gasped and pulled away. My brother was standing at the door of the kitchen, looking at us in disbelief.

“I’m gone,” Jonghyun said, giving me one last kiss before running down the steps and out the door.

Once he was gone I turned to my brother who was still in shock. I gave him an apologetic shrug. “I am so going on that Hawaii trip just to make sure nothing funny happens,” He said, shoving a handful of M&M chocolates in his mouth.

“Oh yeah,” I rolled my eyes. “Like that’s the actual reason you wanna go,”

“You little—“

I laughed and ran up the stairs, back into my room before he could kill me.

“Yay, chocolates!” Luna threw her hands in the air and reached out for the box in my hands. I swiped it away from her reach. “Mine!” I yelled.

“There’s something called sharing,” Luna said.

I ignored her and opened the box. A gasp escaped from my mouth. The chocolates were all heart-shaped and each of them had JH Forever~ iced on it. The last piece even had the words I Love You on it. I squealed in delight.

“That should me be receiving chocolates from him,” Aeri said. Awkward. I looked up at her and blinked. She furrowed her brows together and shook her head. “I’m just kidding. Geez. I’m so over that dino head. Kind off.”

“If you say so,” I shrugged. Taking out a piece, I held it up to her. “Want one?”

“I’m not eating chocolates that have JH Forever written on them,” She winced. I giggled and offered one to Luna who also rejected it.

“That’s so sweet of him,” Luna sighed and watched as I ate.

“Don’t worry, if you’re jealous you can always ask Taemin to get them for you,” Aeri said bluntly. I stopped mid-chew and glanced at Luna. She seemed to be blushing slightly.

“W-what’s that supposed to mean?” She asked.

“Oh nothing,” Aeri shrugged it off. “I was just messing around you know. Trying to be funny,”

Aeri winked as she looked at me with a knowing smirk. I stifled a giggle and took another piece from the box, smiling to Luna a bit.

“Oh haha, yeah…very funny…” She muttered.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! This took so long my goodness, its one week after I planned to finish writing. But it was hard since I don't have much to work with I mean...beach...idk what I could write about there LOL but I tried my best okay ;__; 

And there's so much JongHee in this, as usual :) This is such an anti- sorry. I'm planning on some more drama soon though. Not for Taena at least ^^

   

A stuffed toy flew in front of him and he got shocked and then smiled his eye smile.