Don't tell!

Let Me Be With You

But what am I going to do when I have to face Kim Jonghyun in school on Monday? 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TAEMIN’S POV

“Hurry up guys, hurryyyyyyyy~” Jinhee whined.

She was pulling both Luna and me by the hand pestering us to walk to school faster so she could avoid bumping into Jonghyun hyung. She had told us what happened during the weekends and well, other than the fight she had with her brother, the whole thing was just so funny to me hehehe. I can understand why she’s trying to avoid Jonghyun hyung. She must be so embarrassed.

“Jinhee, we’re already at the school gate can we just walk slowly to class now?” Luna asked.

“No!”

“What are you so worried about? We don't even have any classes with him. Okay except Luna.” I said.

“Ouch ouch ouch you’re hurting my wrist!” Luna pulled her hand off Jinhee’s.

Jinhee started stomping her feet and whining. “Why won’t you guys co-operate with me?!”

I swear she’s mentally 6 years old.

“Jinhee, just calm-“

“Oh no …”

“What?”

I turned around and saw a black Ferrari coming down the street heading towards the school. I turned back around to Jinhee and saw the panicked look on her face. Haha she looked kinda funny and retarded.

“OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THAT’S HIS CAR TAEMIN RUN!”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

Nope she wasn’t kidding. She grabbed my hand and ran us to our class.

“See you during lunch Luna!” She shouted leaving Luna behind.

Thank goodness our class was on the first floor. I collapsed on my desk as soon as we reached our seats. I was out of breath!

“Yah … you’re crazy.”

“Well  ... “ she panted “at least we got away from Jonghyun.”

“Yeah for now  ... “ I smirked, taking my seat next to her.

“Thanks Taem, that makes me feel SO much better.” 

Hehehehe.

 

JINHEE'S POV

I can’t even face Jonghyun. It’s too embarrassing with my brother interrupting the date and ugh. He sent me a few text messages over the weekend but I didn’t reply you know just in case my brother finds out.

Saturday :

2:30pm – Jonghyun: Jinhee! What are you doing? Do you miss me? ㅋㅋ

3:00pm – Jonghyun: Are you busy?

Sunday:

1:15pm – Jonghyun: Jinhee ^__^ I sent you 2 texts yesterday, maybe you didn’t receive it. So, what are you doing?

All the more reasons for me to avoid him. But those texts were kinda cute heh. 

 

__________

 

NORMAL POV

Lunch time came and the trio met at the back of the school where there was a water fountain and a few bench tables near the fountain. They have lunch there often as it was quieter and calmer compared to their school cafeteria. Other than a few students, practically no one goes there during lunch, so there were fewer disturbances for them. And also a lower chance of Jinhee bumping into Jonghyun.

They took a seat at their usual bench table taking out their food. Jinhee turned over her paper bag to take out the sandwiches she had brought and along with them, an apple rolled out as well.

“Eh? I didn’t pack an apple …” Jinhee said.

Taemin took the paper bag and looked inside. “Hey there’s a piece of paper in here.” He grabbed in and took it out.

“Ooh maybe it’s a love letter!” Luna said excitedly and snatched the paper away from Taemin before he could even look at what was written. “Ah … it’s just a note from your brother …” she passed the note to Jinhee.

 

To: Jinhee

Jinhee-ah, I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have said those things to you. Please forgive me.Heh I don’t really know how to write an apology letter, mianhae. Here’s an apple as a small token of how sorry I am keke saranghaeyo dongsaeng <3

 

Jinhee smiled to herself. She and her brother had barely talked the past weekend. But she had already forgiven him, especially after what her father had said to her.

“So looks like everything’s okay between the both of you now?” Luna asked.

Jinhee nodded happily while taking a bite from the apple her brother gave her.

 

“Taemin-ah!” someone shouted from behind them. 

It was a cute squinty eyed guy with a big grin making his way towards them. He took the seat next to Taemin, across Jinhee.

“Annyeong!” He said.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Taemin asked.

“Aren’t you gonna introduce me to your friends Taemin?”

Jinhee turned to Luna only to find her staring at the guy with a dreamy look on her face. She giggled at how Luna looked and turned her attention back to Taemin.

“Oh yeah uh, guys this is Onew hyung. And hyung, this is Luna and this is Jinhee.” Taemin said, pointing to them as he said their names.

“Ah … so you’re Jinhee.” He nodded his head slowly at Jinhee with a smile on his face.

“Huh? You know me?”

Onew simply nodded. “And you, I’ve heard you sing before! You have a great voice.” He said to Luna.

“You have? I do? … Gomawo.” Luna said still in her dreamy state.

“Yah what’s wrong with you? You look stupid.” Taemin said to Luna.

Jinhee giggled at Taemin’s comment and watched as Luna hit him in response. But she felt uneasy about Onew. She wanted to know how Onew knew about her when it’s their first time meeting today. She turned back to Onew who was smiling with his eyes. She found it extremely cute.

“Onew-ssi. How do you know-“

“Hyung! What are you doing?” A deep voice called out to Onew just as Jinhee was finishing his sentence.

A tall and sort of athletic looking guy came over along with another guy who had highlights in his hair.

 

JINHEE'S POV

 

Why are they so rudely interrupting our lunch? And how does this Onew guy know about me? And what’s with Luna? And how does Taemin know these people? Who are these people anyway?

“Hyung! We were looking for you all over! Oh annyeong Taemin ah.” The guy with the colourful highlights said.

He looked over at Luna and me, his eyes going back and forth between us, JUDGING US.

“You must be Taemin’s friends. I’m Minho.” The taller guy spoke introducing himself. Well at least he’s nice enough to do so. “And this is Key.”

“These are my friends, Luna and Jinhee.” Taemin said to them.

“Jinhee? You’re Jinhee?!” Key said looking at me up and down. “You don’t look like much ….” He muttered under his breath.

WHAT. Are you kidding me? Rude much!

“Sorry, please excuse Key. “ Onew apologized on his behalf. “He’s a bit of a diva and a drama queen.” He whispered.

I heard Key scoff and mutter. “Whatever.”

“Onew hyung, we should really go now. Come on! Bye Taemin, Luna, Jinhee, see you guys soon!” Minho grabbed both Key and Onew and they walked towards the basketball courts.

“See you guys! BYE LUNA!” Onew shouted.

“Bye Onew-ssi!”

Both Taemin and I looked over at Luna and gave her a look.

“What?” she asked.

“Oh nothing.” Taemin said as he went back to his food.

“Yah Taemin, who are they?” I asked.

“Oh just some people who I play basketball with sometimes.”

“…… and why do they know me?”

“Honestly …. I don’t know. I didn’t know they knew you either.”

“Wait didn’t you say you play basketball with Jonghyun too?”

“Yup. With Jonghyun hyung and with them. They’re his friends.”

“Oh my god. Maybe that’s how they know you!” Luna said. “Jonghyun probably told them everything!”

“That’s exactly what I was thinking!” I replied turning to Luna with a worried look.

“…. Ah … that makes sense.” Taemin said soon after.

Pshh Taemin you’re such a pabo.

The day ended pretty well though. I didn’t bump into Jonghyun the whole day! Hehe. 

 

__________

The next day …

 

So far so good today! I didn’t even have to run to class hahaha it’s easier avoiding Jonghyun than I thought!

Taemin and I had extra dance classes today so we had to stay back for a while after school. Luna stayed with us as well sitting on the bench at the side of the dance studio watching us practice.

“You guys improved a lot!” Luna said after we finished our routine practice.

“Have we?” Taemin said excitedly. “We’ve been practicing a lot!”

“What do you think of our choreography though?” I asked.

“It’s great! Well to me, but since I’m not a dancer I wouldn’t know that much.”

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

“Jinhee, whatever it is, you guys are amazing dancers, really!”

Jinhee? I saw her running to school while I was driving yesterday. Hehe she must be running away from me. Since we didn’t get to finish our date, I should ask her out on another. I stood next to the door and took a peek. She was in tights or leggings, or whatever you call them with a skirt and a loose off the shoulder shirt. Oh god she looked so hot! I want her so bad ugh.

“Hey Taemin let’s do the choreo one last time!” she said.

Woah look at how she’s moving. I knew Taemin was good but damn she’s just as good! Oh a body wave unf!

 

Oh they’re leaving now. I waited next to the door for them to come out. Luna was the first.

“Oh Jonghyun-ssi … what are you doing here?” she asked looking over to the other two.

“Nothing. I was just passing by.” I smiled to her.

“Hyung! You always show up unexpectedly keke.” Taemin said as he walked out.

Jinhee then walked out and looked at me innocently. I smiled at her.

“Annyeong Jinhee! Can we talk for a bit?” I asked, looking over to Taemin and Luna.

“Sure! Take your time! Bye!” Taemin dragged Luna away with him.

“I’ll wait for you outside okay!” Luna said.

She didn’t look excited to see me though. This is a first. Girls always look excited to see me.

“Hi Jonghyun-ssi. Haven’t seen you these past few days …” she said.

“Well yeah how would you when you keep running away from me.” I chuckled.

“What hehe I wasn’t avoiding you …. “ she blushed. 

“Really? Well then, shall we have a make-up date since we didn’t get to finish our first one?”

“Huh? … A make-up date? I … don’t-“

“Aw come on … your brother doesn’t have to know.” I put my hands on her and brought her closer. “We’ll do it in school.”

“In school?”

“Yeah. So it’s on? Meet me at the 3rd floor tomorrow after school okay?”

“Umm I don’t …”

“Yah, if you don’t agree I’m going to tell-“

“No! Okay okay … I’ll meet you tomorrow … Just don’t tell anyone what happened.”

“Huh? Oh oh yeah uh okay?… so it’s on tomorrow?”

She didn’t even know what I was gonna say. I was actually going to say I’d tell her brother we were dating but … I guess that works too! Hah. But why would I tell anyone what happened. I only told Key ... oh well! At least she agreed.

“Okay. See you then.” She looked up at me with her big eyes and smiled. “Bye” then she walked away.

I giggled “Bye!”

 

JINHEE POV

So he DID tell the guys! And he was gonna tell everyone if I didn’t agree to this second date urgh. But wait did he just giggle? Hehe. He’s cute. Wait … no. Hmm but it sort of made me happy, that … he wanted another date. Heh.

So … I don’t think I should tell oppa about this. Technically since we’re meeting in school, it’s not a date. Right?

 

“Another date?!” Luna shrieked.

“Hmm maybe he really has fallen for you Jinhee.” Taemin said.

“Eh really? I don’t think so ….”

“Or … maybe you shouldn’t go on this second date. I think he’s just into you for … you know ... that.

“…… were you actually going to do it that night?” Luna suddenly asked.

“Yah … we promised not to talk about this! And, I don’t know …” I blushed a little.

“Daebak, Jinhee’s blushing hehehe looks like she was going to do it!” Taemin said.

“Shut up!”

“Aw Jinhee you don’t have to be so shy. But you haven’t even had your first kiss!” Luna put her arm around me.

“You haven’t?!” Taemin looked at me.

“Shhhhhhh! Okay let’s change the subject!”

Both Taemin and Luna laughed and continued teasing me all the way home. But well what would I do without these two anyway? My life would probably be as dull as ever.

 

I freshened up as got home and finished up all my school stuff. Just before I went to bed, a text came in.

Jonghyun: Tomorrow! Don’t forget! ^_____^

I smiled to myself looking at the text.

“Smiling to yourself?” It was Wooyoung oppa.

“Oh uh … it’s Taemin. he sent me something funny.”

“I see. Well, you should go to bed now. Goodnight dongsaeng.” He came over and kissed my forehead.

“Goodnight oppa, saranghae.”

He smiled and left for his room. Pheww. Glad he didn’t decide to check my phone.

But what am I doing … I’ll just disappoint oppa again with this second date. But it’s in school and ... tsk this is confusing. Hmm since we’re meeting in school … I don’t see any harm in that. We’re just schoolmates spending time in school. Hehe yup that’s it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay finally haha it took me a while to write this cause I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted it to happen. Not much but yeah, I hope this is fine for you guys! ^^ Shouldn't be too long until the next chapter! 

Thank you to the new subscribers and please comment :)