Red Roses.

Let Me Be With You

Minho pursed his lips, considering the offer. After what seemed like forever, a smirk formed on his face, indicating the agreement on his part. “Okay.”

Oh boy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

“Are you done?”

I blew out a huff of air as I paced back and forth in front of her room. “Just a minute.” She called out from inside, her voice distant.

My feet were getting tired and so I rested my back against the door and ended up sliding down onto the floor. What’s taking her so long? “Aeri!” I screamed.

“What?!” She pulled the door open, causing my head to land on the thankfully carpeted floor. I winced from the throbbing pain at the back of my head. When I opened my eyes, I saw Aeri standing over me with one hand on the doorknob and lip gloss in the other. “What is it?” She asked.

“You were taking too long.” I muttered. She groaned, turning on her heel and walked back to face the mirror.

I picked myself up and rested my weight on my elbows for a moment, shaking off the numbness at the back of my head before getting on all fours and crawling over to her bed.

I’ve been in her room before, you know, when we were ‘dating’ but I’ve never really noticed anything until now. Her room was big and it was beige; very elegant-looking. Way nicer than Jinhee’s room.

I climbed onto her bed and sat at the edge, bouncing up and down. “Hurry~” I sang.

“Will you chill?” She looked at me from the reflection of the mirror. “We have a lot of time to spare.”

But I’m excited. “I know that,” I continued bouncing. “But I want to get her something before we go.”

“Then why didn’t you get them before you came here?”

“Cause I thought you’d be ready by now.” Her bed made squeaking sounds from beneath me and pillows dropped off as I bounced harder.

….That sounded dirty.

“Stop!” Aeri yelled. “You’re messing up my bed.” She picked up the pillows and a few stuffed toys that had fallen off as she walked over to me.

“Well,” I muttered. “Wouldn’t be the first time I did it.”

The words slipped out before processing through my brain. And once I finally realised what I had said, I gasped silently. From the corner of my eye, I could see her silently fiddling with a stuffed animal. 

“Sorry,” I chuckled nervously and ran a hand through my blond locks. “Wasn’t thinking.”

“It’s fine.” Her voice was soft and barely audible, but I heard it.

Awkward.

“I’m done now,” She said. “We can go.”

I nodded and headed out her room, making my way down the stairs and out her front door before finally exhaling a breath that I didn’t realise I’d been holding. I’m such an idiot.

 

__________

 

 

JINHEE’S POV

 

I smoothed out my dress and did a little twirl in front of the mirror, making the bottom of my dress flow along with the movements. It was a light green floral dress, one which I hadn’t worn for a long time. Still fits though.

Sweeping my hair to the side, I brushed the edges to get rid of any tangled locks before pulling it up into a ponytail, flipping it from side to side.

“Where do you think you’re going?” A familiar pain in the neck voiced from my door. He was walking up to me, hands on his hips. “Don’t you remember? We’re supposed to be cleaning the garage today!”

“Can’t you do it yourself?” I tilted my head and smirked. “You are a man…aren’t you?”

 

You are a man, aren’t you?” He mimicked my words and crossed his arms, obviously unamused. “Don’t mock me little sis. So who’s the guy? Dino boy?”

“Actually,” I paused. “It’s your fave future brother-in-law candidate.” I said while applying my new strawberry-flavoured lip gloss.

Though I wasn’t looking at him, I could tell he was gaping at me. “Really?” He sounded like he was shocked and for a moment, I thought he actually cared enough to ask about Jonghyun. But I was wrong. A smile formed on his face soon after, which only meant he approved. “Well then, you’re excused.”

He gave me a pat on my head like he always does when I actually listen to him –or more like when he forces me to do things his way. It resulted in me slapping his hand away before he could ruin my hair. 

 

I watched as he left my room, throwing a piece of towel over his shoulder before he disappeared from my view. 

Yes. I’m going out with Minho today. He’d asked me yesterday night if I wanted to spend some time with him. He didn’t say what we would be doing though, so I hope whatever I’m wearing is fine.

I snapped my head in the direction of my phone as it vibrated on my study desk.

Minho: I’m here.

My smile grew as I read his text and I ran to my vanity mirror, spraying some perfume before reaching out for my white, sling bag and stuffing necessary items inside.

Something feels different about today. I don’t know exactly what but, I’m excited yet…anxious? My insides were telling me something was up. I shook those thoughts away when I heard my dad yelling for me from the hallway. “Jinhee, don’t keep your date waiting!”

Right. If something’s going to happen today, I hope it’ll be good. Cause I’m tired of being disappointed.

“I’ll be home before midnight!” My voice filled the house as I ran down the stairs, and exited my home.

 

__________

 

NORMAL POV

 

“But that’s too scary!” Luna whined and tugged on Taemin’s arm. They were standing in front of a row of boards showing the movies currently playing in the theatres; the ticket counters just a few feet away. She kept whining as Taemin insisted on watching a thriller. “Can’t we watch that one instead?”

“That’s a chick flick…”

 “It’s romantic!”

Taemin thought about it for a while, looking back and forth between Luna and the poster. She put on her best puppy eyes and pouted a little. He drowned in her brown eyes for a few seconds. The perfume she was wearing wasn’t helping either; it was taunting him, the way she smelled so good.

“Okay,” He breathed.

“Yes!” Luna jumped in delight and tugged him over to the ticket counters. She ordered their tickets, smiling from ear to ear, making Taemin smile as well.

She reached into her bag and searched for her wallet but was beat to it when she realised Taemin had already paid for it. “It’s supposed to be my treat Taemin,” She said.

“Nah it’s fine,” He shrugged. “Besides, what kind of guy lets a girl pay on a date?”

The word date sent tingles down her spine; the good kind of tingles, but she thought nothing of it and shrugged it off, thinking maybe it was the air-conditioning getting to her. Taemin got the tickets and placed his hand on her back as they walked to the theatre. She rubbed her hands together and blew into them.

“Are you cold?” Taemin asked.

“Just a little,” She said. “Don’t worry about—“

Her words got caught in as Taemin slipped his hand into hers, spreading his warmth to her. A different kind of tingle spread through her this time, one that spread over her body, leaving goosebumps on her skin.

“Better?” Taemin smiled and swung their arms back and forth a little. She glanced down at their hands and returned the smile. “Yeah. Better.”

 

__________

 

MINHO’S POV

 

She looks beautiful. Her ponytail bounced from side to side as she walked towards my car, with a smile plastered onto her pretty face. The car door opened and once she slipped in, the scent of her sweet perfume filled my car.

“Hey,” She greeted me. She was still smiling and her face was full of anticipation. Probably since she doesn’t know where we’re going to –or more like who I’m bringing her to.

“You look amazing,” I said. She blushed and looked at what she was wearing.

“This old thing?” She chuckled. “Don’t lie, I look normal.”

“I never lie when it comes to how beautiful you are.” I said, taking her hand in mine. She blushed even harder and tucked a few strands of hair, which was too short to be tied up, behind her ear.

“Where are we going?” She asked, trying to change the subject.

Then I remembered that this wasn’t really a date. It was just a plan…to help Jonghyun. Why was I doing this again? Oh right, cause we made a deal; if he screws things up with her again, I’m free to go after her without him ing.

I glanced at the time from the digital clock of my car. We still have a lot of time to spare. It would be a waste to just give Jinhee to Jonghyun when she’s already dressed so beautifully in the front seat of my car. Guess I could have some fun with her first.

“Do you like ssamgyupsal?”

__________

 

NORMAL POV

 

“What are you planning on getting her?” Aeri asked while looking at her phone. They were driving into town, where there would be rows of shops that allowed Jonghyun to look for Jinhee’s present.

“Nothing really special,” He thought for a while. “Just something simple, like roses. Red roses. What do you think?”

He kept his eyes on the busy road and waited for Aeri’s answer. She was silent and the only sound was coming from her phone as she continued typing on it.

“Aeri?”

“Huh? Sorry what?” She snapped her head in his direction when her name was called.

“You seem busy.” He replied.

“Oh no it’s nothing,” She said, putting her phone away. “Sorry, what were you saying again?”

Jonghyun sighed. “I said, I thought maybe I could buy her roses.”

“Oh. Yeah sure, roses are cool.” Her voice seemed distant and when Jonghyun took a short glance at her, he realised she was once again on her phone.

He clicked his tongue and continued driving towards the nearest flower shop.

 

Jonghyun grabbed the freshest bouquet of roses he could find and paid for it. He scanned the shop for Aeri and found her by the masses of lilies.

“You like lilies?” He asked, startling her.

She nodded and picked one up. “My boyfriend used to buy them for me all the time.” Jonghyun kept silent as he watched her admire the flower, which reminded her of her late boyfriend. He brought his hand up and rubbed her back, not knowing what else he could say.

She smiled at him and put the flower back in its place. “Let’s go.”

__________

 

“That was awesome.” Luna said as they exited the theatre. She wiped a tiny tear from the side of her eye.

Taemin looked at her and shook his head. “That was lame and so expected.”

“But you cried.” Luna said pointing at his visibly puffy eyes.

“Shh!” He covered with his hand and looked around. She giggled.

He had cried just like every other girl in the theatre did; at every scene with a sad background music playing. He thought hid it well in the dark, secretly wiping his tears away as they rolled down his cheeks but Luna saw it alright.

“I only cried because the actors made it so believable.”

Luna smirked and nodded slowly. “Uh huh.”

“Whatever.” He muttered. “Let’s go eat!”

She nodded and this time, she slipped her hand into his.

Taemin’s heart raced and butterflies fluttered in his tummy. He gulped and tried his best to control his facial expression. But soon after, it all went away; he didn’t feel nervous. He was just comfortable and happy. He held her hand tighter, not wanting to let go.

Luna felt his hand wrapping around hers tighter, and she smiled. She wasn’t sure why but she couldn’t keep herself from doing so. She didn’t quite understand what she was feeling just yet, but she liked it. She liked the warmth that she felt from him and the tingles that come with it.

It was quiet as they walked around, looking for a place to eat. Both of them not saying a word as their intertwined hands swung back and forth.

 

__________

 

“I do not look like a frog!”

“Yes you do!” Jinhee laughed and pointed at his now widened eyes. “Especially now.”

 Minho looked at his reflection on his spoon, moving his head around and looking from different angles.

Jinhee wiped the tears that were b in her eyes from all the laughing. It started when they saw a little baby with a toy frog and Jinhee said it looked like Minho. She never stopped bringing it up. He disagreed, but didn’t mind at all, seeing as how Jinhee was enjoying herself.

She sighed and sat up straight again. “Sorry Minho oppa.”

He stared at her with his eyes narrowed. “You’re just lucky you don’t look like a certain animal.”

She laughed even harder at that, earning stares from the few other people in that restaurant.

“Shut up and eat,” Minho said, placing a few strips of grilled meat into her bowl of rice. Although he tried to look serious, he couldn’t help but to smile. It was natural of him to feel this happy when he was around her.

“Yes sir,” Jinhee said in between giggles. She picked up her bowl of rice continued her meal, still giggling while chewing. “Thanks. I really needed that.”

“Needed what?” He was staring at her, admiring how pretty she looked with the sunlight coming from the window shining against her.

“A laugh.” She shifted her gaze back onto her food. “After all that’s happened this week…that was all I needed.”

His chewing had slowed and he lowered his bowl and chopsticks. “You mean with Jonghyun hyung?”

 

She nodded and faked a smile. “It’s okay though,” Her words were redundant; he could see right through her; her tone, her actions. The bowl of rice in her hand was being repeatedly stabbed with the chopsticks in her other. “I’m used to this.” 

Minho bit his bottom lip, feeling guilty about this whole plan. His conscious had been telling him it was a bad idea. A really bad idea. He was making use of Jinhee, as if she was some toy, and deep down inside he knew it. But he was overpowered by the desire in his heart, the desire to have her all for himself.

“Minho?” He snapped back to reality, lifting his gaze back up to her. “Sorry, you must be tired of listening to me.” She chuckled.

“No no,” He paused. “I’m sorry.”

She shook her head. “It’s not your fault.” There was something wrong in the way he apologised, and Jinhee sensed it. It wasn’t just a normal apology, she knew it was directed towards something else, she just didn’t know what.

 

__________

 

“So have you planned out what you’re going to wear for the back-to-school dance?” Luna asked as she looked through the row of dresses. Taemin stood close by as he waited for her to pick out something.

“Back-to-school dance?” He scratched his head. “We haven’t even been released for summer break yet.”

“Yeah,” She said as she picked out a dress from the rack and held it out for Taemin to see. His face scrunched up and he shook his head, indicating his disapproval. She pouted and placed it back. “But during that break, everyone else will be looking for their outfit too! So if you don’t hurry, all the good ones will be gone.”

“Luna, I’m a guy. Most of our suits look the same.”

She stared at him for a moment before nodding. “Good point.”

“Are you excited for it?” Luna continued. “I’m excited. Back-to-school dances are always awesome. You’ll never know what happened during summer; new hook-ups, rumours, everything!”

“New-hook ups…” Taemin mumbled.

“You know, like there’re sure to be new couples after summer.”

“That’s it,” He said to himself. “The back-to-school dance!” There was a gleam in his eyes as the idea struck him.

“What about it?” He jumped back slightly when Luna appeared in front of him. She raised an eyebrow. “What?”

“Nothing.” He shrugged it off with a knowing smile. “Just go find a dress, go go go.” He made a shooing gesture towards her.

“So…” She continued as she made her way towards the next rack of dresses. “Have you thought about who you’re going with?”

He choked on his saliva, surprised by her sudden question. His heart was racing a thousand beats per minute. Should I ask her now? Was the only question running through his mind. He knew it wasn’t the right time to ask her, but he was afraid someone else might beat him to it.

“Uh…I..” He stuttered and the words just wouldn’t come out.

“Oh I get it, it’s fine.” Luna said. He tilted his head in confusion. “You—You get it?”

“Yeah, you don’t have anyone in mind yet. Right?”

His shoulders fell and his tensed body relieved. “Yes. Exactly.” He blew out a huff of air when she walked away, relieved from the pressure.

“I wonder what Jinhee’s doing…” Luna muttered. “Should we call her over?”

“No!” Taemin yelled from where he was standing, with his hand stretched out to Luna, which earned stares from the other customers in the shop.

Luna wrinkled her brows together and went over to him, pushing his hand away. “What’s wrong with you?” She turned and smiled at the few others who were staring.

“Sorry.” Taemin mumbled. “But don’t call Jinhee, she’s busy.”

“How would you know?”

“Cause well I…um..” He stuttered again, making Luna suspicious. Her eyes were narrowed and she continued staring at him. He bit his lip and contemplated on telling Luna what he knew.

She hauled him out of the shop and to the nearest bench, swinging him onto the nearest bench. “Tell me what you know.” She stood in front of him and crossed her arms, determined to find out what was going on. It was obvious he was hiding something from her, and she wanted to know what.

Taemin rubbed the back of his head. “Well…”

__________

 

“Where are they?!” Jonghyun groaned. He glanced at his watch repeatedly. It was already 5 in the afternoon; the time which Jonghyun had specifically told Minho to get her there by. They were waiting at Jinhee and Jonghyun’s usual place. The park in town, where they had their first kiss. Jonghyun had already given the directions to Minho; making sure that he knew exactly where they would be. “I knew we couldn’t trust Minho!” He stomped his feet onto the grass.

“Relax Mr. grumpy,” Aeri said. She was lying on the grass, eyes closed as she listened to Jonghyun’s whining. “They’ll be here soon.”

“They better.” He gritted his teeth.

__________

 

“Where are you taking me?” Jinhee asked, looking out the window as Minho drove. The buildings, the shops; it was all too familiar to her. Though she hadn’t been here in a while, she knew where this place was and where the road led to.

“You trust me right?” Minho asked.

She turned to face him, trying to read the expression written on his face. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Minho kept silent, not wanting to answer her question. He knew it would all be answered once they arrived; he also knew how disappointed Jinhee will be once she finds out.

Once they arrived five minutes later, Jinhee’s hands were on her seat belt and she couldn’t move, she didn’t want to. Her instincts were right, something was going to happen today, and now that they’re here, she had a feeling it won’t be the good kind of something.

“Can’t we go somewhere else?” She asked, her voice soft.

“I just need to show you something,” He lied and reached out his palm. “Please?”

Her grip on the belt softened and she placed a hand on his palm. “Only for a while?”

He couldn’t bear to look at her; the guilt was tearing him up inside. He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, deciding it was best to tell her.

He squeezed her hand which was still in his, and caressed it with his thumb. “I need to tell you something.”

 

__________

 

“I’m tired…” Jonghyun groaned and fell back onto the grass.

“You’ve been pacing back and forth for the past thirty minutes,” Aeri muttered. “How could you not be tired?” She chuckled.

“What’s taking them so long?!” He got up on his feet again.

“Jonghyun, just shut up!”

“No!” He pouted and faced the scenery. “I won’t shut up, not until—“

“She’ll be here soon.” Aeri got up as well and brushed the grass off her clothes. “Just keep quiet and don’t make a scene.”

“I will not shut up until Jinhee is here! Ok Aeri?! No!” He yelled and Aeri clicked her tongue, annoyed with him.

Just as she was about to respond, another voice, a much deeper one, interrupted them. Their attention snapped to the younger boy standing behind them.

Jonghyun frowned for a moment before realising it was Minho. His face lit up, turning that frown upside down when he realised that behind Minho, stood Jinhee. She hid behind him, grabbing onto his jacket tightly, not wanting to face either of them just yet.

“Jinhee.” He said softly. The sound of his voice sent shivers down her spine. She missed him.

“Hi Jinhee,” Aeri said. “You can come out, it’s okay. We just want to talk.”

Minho moved his hand to the back, holding onto Jinhee and whispering to her over his shoulder, “It’s fine. I’ll be right here.”

 She nodded although Minho couldn’t see her. Her legs were like jelly, she didn’t know what to expect. Minho hadn’t told her everything just yet; he wanted her to find out from Jonghyun and Aeri herself. She slowly moved from behind Minho and stood next to him, looking down.

“Shall we sit?” Aeri suggested and sat down herself, gesturing everyone to do the same.

It was quiet for a while, no one said anything. Aeri looked at everyone before breathing out a huge sigh. “I’ll start.”

Jinhee listened closely, though she wasn’t looking directly at Aeri, but she heard everything. About how it was all Aeri’s plan; one which had backfired and caused a great deal of trouble. Aeri even opened up about her ex-boyfriend, not wanting to leave any details out. She figured if she was going to clear the air, she might as well tell the whole truth and the reason behind it.

Aeri sighed in relief when she was done. She finally felt at ease.

“I’m so sorry for everything,” She continued. “I wish that never happened. I just hope you two can go back to how you guys were.”

A tear fell and rolled down her cheek. “I’d never forgive myself if my selfish actions caused you two to separate.” She wiped the tears away and got up on her feet, walking away a few steps and looking at the scenery instead of them, not wanting to tear up even more.

 

Jinhee got up as well and walked over to Aeri, giving her a hug which Aeri accepted and teared into. Her heart broke for Aeri, and the least she could do was give her a shoulder to cry on.

A smile broke out on Jonghyun’s face as he watched them from where he was seated. He didn’t want to interrupt their moment just yet and so he turned to the younger boy who was already getting up and making his way towards Jonghyun.

They exchanged smirks; one with an intent, indicating their previous agreement.

“Thanks Minho.”

“No problem,” He replied. “Looks like everything’s okay now.” He nodded in the direction of the two girls. Jonghyun followed his gaze and shrugged. “Hopefully.”

“Go on hyung,” He pushed Jonghyun into their direction before walking a few steps back and turning around, heading for his car.

Slowly, Jonghyun walked up to the two girls, maintaining the distance to give them some space.

“You forgive me right?” Aeri asked Jinhee after they broke apart from the hug. Jinhee nodded and held Aeri’s hand, smiling at her.

Aeri looked over Jinhee’s shoulder where Jonghyun was waiting. She wiped the last few tears from her eyes and smiled. “I think someone wants to talk to you.” She said with a chuckle.

Jinhee looked over and saw Jonghyun, standing with a bouquet of roses in hand.  She turned around fully, momentarily forgetting about Aeri and facing Jonghyun, taking one step at a time towards him.

“Hey,” She breathed.

“Hi,” He said. He extended the flowers to her and she took it into her own hands, admiring them. “H-Hope you like them.” He gulped as a sudden feeling of nervousness overcame him.

She appreciated the flowers for a moment before lifting her gaze back to him and jumping onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He wrapped his own arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground. “I’ve missed you.” She said over his shoulder.

“I’ve missed you too,” He breathed in the scent of her perfume and let out a sigh of relief.

She pushed herself off him slightly and caressed his defined cheekbones, her thumb slightly brushing over his lips. “Kiss?” She asked.

His eyes grew wide and he nodded enthusiastically before abruptly placing his lips onto hers; both of them smiling into the kiss before ending it in giggles.

Jonghyun pulled away and turned to Aeri who was still standing there, watching them with a smile on her face. “Thanks Aeri.” He walked towards her and reached into his jacket, pulling out a couple of lilies. Aeri gasped and looked at him in disbelief.

“You bought them for me?” She asked. He nodded and gave a bow before extending his hand out to her. She took them in her own hands and smiled thankfully.

“Thank you Aeri.” Jonghyun said once again.

“No problem,” Aeri sighed walked over to Jinhee, giving her a pat on the head. “I’ll get going now.”

Jinhee watched as Aeri went off for a few minutes before passing the roses to Jonghyun and jogging up to her. “Wait,” She panted.

Aeri turned and furrowed her brows when she saw Jinhee catching up with her. “What’s wrong?”

“I just wanted to say thanks.” Jinhee smiled and gave Aeri another hug. Aeri wrapped her arms around Jinhee and squeezed her tight, swaying her from side to side.

When they pulled away, Jinhee couldn’t help but notice how down Aeri looked. It hurt her, especially after finding out about her late boyfriend. 

“Whatever happens,” Aeri said. “Always trust Jonghyun. Okay? No matter what.”

There was something that Aeri was trying to say from the look in her eyes; Jinhee noticed it but just couldn't put a finger on it. Thinking maybe it was her imagination, she shrugged it off and gave a firm nod. “Yes ma’am.”

“Good.” Aeri chuckled. “Now go, Mr. grumpy there has been waiting the whole week to have you in his arms again.” She said as he nodded in Jonghyun’s direction.

Aeri smiled to herself watching Jinhee run off. She was happy, yes; but there was still that part of her that felt heartbroken. Even so, she felt like the whole world had been lifted off her shoulders. The guilt wasn't eating her up any longer.

“Need a lift?” A deep voice broke her from her thoughts. She turned and found Minho standing nearby. He had been watching them.

“Couldn’t stay away from Jinhee, huh?” She teased.

“Whatever.” He mumbled with a smirk. “Come on, I’ll send you home. We broken-hearted leftovers need to stick together.”

“I think I need a drink…”

__________

 

“You could’ve at least told me…” Luna pouted all the way back home after finding out the plan from Taemin.

“Sorry Luna,” He said. “But you and Jinhee haven’t been the best of friends recently…”

“Why would you say that?” She yelled and punched his arm. She knew it was true; they hadn’t talked ever since the horrible lunch with IU. Taemin gave her a knowing stare. “Fine…it’s true.”

“We’ll find out everything on Monday, I’m sure.” He tried to reassure Luna.

“I guess.”

“Anyway,” Taemin slipped his hands into his back pockets. “Have you uh, thought about who you’re going with for the dance?”

He’d been dying to ask that question the whole time. Luna tilted her head to the side, and scrunched up her face, thinking.

“I don’t know I guess,” She shrugged. “Why?”

“Oh, nothing. Since you asked me before, I just wanted to find out if you had anyone in mind too.” He said it all too quickly, not being able to control his excitement. She furrowed her brows and chuckled at him.

“Okay…”

Taemin walked her to her front door, just like what Jonghyun had taught him to do on a date. He mentally praised himself for doing well on this date.

He thought it went well, until they reached the steps leading up to her front door. Luna was already up the steps and in front of her door. She turned to look at Taemin who was still walking up the few steps. “Thanks for today Taem—“

“Woah!”

They froze, both wide-eyed and shocked. His lips were touching her bottom lip.

Taemin had tripped over the last step, making him lose balance and fall forward towards Luna. His hands were on her shoulders as an attempt to support his balance, but it was too late for him to move his head away. It was a kiss, nonetheless.

He pulled away suddenly; a shade of red forming on his cheeks. “Sorry!” He blurted out.

Luna stood there in shock.

“I didn’t mean to kiss you!” He gasped and covered his mouth. “I mean, it wasn’t a kiss! But, I fell and my lips…yours…we…bye!”

And with that, he ran off.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yayyyy Jinhee and Jonghyun are together again! And osndfjhbdsf Taemin kissed Luna! ;~; 

This chapter is really long I'm sorry haha but I didn't want to separate it into two chapters. And sorry for the late update once again oh god I keep sleeping these few days. 

Anyway tell me what you guys think!