Caught

Let Me Be With You

“Goodluck!” both of them yelled as I walked down the street.

I can do this … I think.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

NORMAL POV

Jinhee left an hour before seven, heading to the coffee house with small steps trying to calm her nerves.

Once she reached, she scanned the room checking if her date had already arrived. With no sign of Jonghyun, she took a seat at an empty table she spotted.

"A few more minutes to seven. He should be here anytime now.” She thought to herself.

As soon as the clock struck seven the door swung open, and a very handsome Jonghyun walked in scanning the room himself for his date. His eyes landed on Jinhee who was sitting two tables away. He walked over to her with a big grin on his face and a rose in hand.

Maintaining eye contact with Jinhee, he took a seat next to her. At this point Jinhee was even more nervous than before. 

“For you.” He said softly, handing her the rose.

“Wow thank you.”

“Shall we go have dinner now?”

“Let’s go.” Jinhee replied, nodding.

Both of them got up and headed out with Jonghyun’s arm around Jinhee, leading her to his car. They stopped in front of a black Ferrari 458 Italia. Her eyes widened with awe at the sight of the shiny metal in front of her.

“You like it?” Jonghyun asked, opening the door to the passenger seat motioning for Jinhee to get in. Simply nodding, she carefully got into the car not wanting to ruin the perfect interior. He shut the door as soon as she got in and walked over to the other side. Jinhee watched him closely as he got into the car and started the engine.

“Can’t keep your eyes off me?” she shifted her eyes to the road, mentally facepalming herself for staring at him like a weirdo.

“Oh, where are we going by the way?” Jinhee suddenly realized that he never exactly said where they were having dinner at.

“My house.”

“W-what? Why are we going to your house?”

“To have dinner of course. I had one of my family helpers to set up our dinner for tonight.” He turned to her. “Why? You don’t want to?”

“No no … I guess your house is fine.” Jinhee said putting on a fake smile.

After about 5 minutes, the car came to a stop in front of an apartment building. Jonghyun unbuckled himself and got out of the car to open the door for Jinhee. He held her waist and led her up to his apartment, tossing the car keys to the valet on duty.

 

JINHEE'S POV

His place wasn’t luxurious but it was definitely expensive by the looks of it. Nothing our family could ever afford. We got in the elevator and took it to the 8th floor. He had his arm around my waist again and I kinda loved the feeling. I looked at his hand on my waist and smiled to myself.

“Why are you smiling?” jonghyun turned to me and put both arms around me. “Do you like it, when I hold you like this?” bringing his face closer to mine.

YesBut I couldn’t tell him that. The elevator reached his floor just in time, sparing me from answering his question. His apartment was five doors down and I watched as he unlocked the door. Stepping into his apartment, I realized that the lights had been dimmed and on a table on the right, in front of the kitchen, dinner was already served.

“Wow” I said as he pulled out the chair for me.

He took a seat next to me “Let’s dig in and eat before the food gets cold.”

The food was really good! And Jonghyun actually had a conversation going between us during dinner. I didn’t think he would but it was nice. He was nice.

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

This is probably the most talking I’ve done on a date, EVER. If it were up to me, we’d be in bed ing by now. But I don’t wanna scare this girl.

Now that we've finished our food, I think it’s time I make my move.

I grabbed her hand “I haven’t told you this but you look really beautiful tonight.” I said, smirking at her.

“Gomawo.” she blushed.

“Hey let’s watch some tv shall we?” I led her to the couch, still holding her hand.

 

I switched on the tv and started flipping through the channels. There were a lot of shows on but pretended as if they bored me and switched off the tv, using it as an excuse to move on to the next program I had in mind for us.

“There’s nothing interesting on. Shall we do something else?” I asked putting an arm around her and moving closer.

She started looking around the house “Oh okay well … what do you wanna do?”

 

JINHEE'S POV

That was a stupid question. With one arm around me, he placed his other hand on my thigh. Oh no what should I do.

“Jonghyun-ssi what are you-“

“Jonghyun-ssi? You don’t have to be so formal. Just call me oppa” His hand was moving back and forth on my thigh.

I gulped “Ne. Jonghyun oppa.” 

“That’s much better.”

 

NORMAL POV

 

Jonghyun slowly leaned forward towards her, causing her to lean back and eventually lay down on the couch with him on top. Strangely enough Jinhee made no attempt to resist or push him away. She had her eyes locked onto his, drowning in his stare. He studied her, brushing his lips softly over her eyes, nose and cheeks. She felt a tingling sensation inside her with every brushing contact his lips made. He studied her face once again, before slowly leaning in to lock lips. 

“Omo, is this really happening?! This would be my first kiss!” Jinhee thought to herself.

But just before their lips met, 

“YAH! OPEN UP THIS DOOR!”

Both of them shifted their attention to the door.

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

What in the world?! Who is this er banging on my door ugh I was just getting started!

“Oh I think I know that voice.” Jinhee said still under me.

“Hmm?”

At that time the door flung open. Woah. .

 

NORMAL POV

A very unhappy Wooyoung stepped in and saw what he hoped he wouldn’t. He clenched his fist in anger looking at the sight of his sister on the couch, with Jonghyun on top of her.

“Oppa!” Jinhee shrieked, pushing Jonghyun off her causing him to roll onto the floor.

“What’s going on in here?” Wooyoung questioned.

“What are you doing here oppa?!”

“Who are you?” Jonghyun asked, getting up from the floor. “Oppa? Jinhee-ah I thought you said you didn’t have a boyfriend.”

“He’s my brother.” Jinhee said, lowering her head.

“Oh.” Jonghyun finally realizing the situation, bowed down to Wooyoung. “Annyeonghaseyo hyung. We were just-“

“Save it.” Wooyoung tried to keep his anger at bay. “Jinhee, let’s go.”

He grabbed his sister who was standing next to the couch, in embarrassed silence, and dragged her out of the apartment. Jinhee knew there was nothing she could do right then but to follow her brother’s orders. She was embarrassed, towards both her brother and Jonghyun. She looked over to Jonghyun who hand both hands in his pockets; he breathed out a sigh and shrugged. Before she could say anything or even wave, her brother pulled her away from Jonghyun’s sight and dragged her all the way out of the building.

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

Damn that guy! I was almost there, I was ALMOST THERE! I looked down at my already hardened self. Sigh … .

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him before though hmm. Wait how did he know where I lived? Did he stalk us? Weirdo.

__________

 

NORMAL POV

The walk back home was quiet for Wooyoung and Jinhee, with her walking behind her brother, both with hands in their pockets. 

“So annoying …” Jinhee muttered, kicking a stone from the pathway.

Wooyoung stopped and turned to his sister. “What did you say?”

Jinhee looked away refusing to face her brother.

“I’m disappointed in you Jinhee.”

She bit her lip. “…. I’m disappointed in you too. You said you trusted me!” She started walking ahead.

“Well I’m glad I didn’t! I can’t imagine what would’ve happened if I didn’t barge in! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WERE JUST GOING TO LET HIM DO STUFF TO YOU.”

She stopped and faced her brother. “HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?! How do you know I wasn’t going to stop him? Hmm?”

“Were you?”

Jinhee remained silent. She knew she had no intention of stopping him at that time.

“I thought so.” Wooyoung said. He walked a few steps ahead and turned to his sister again, “I did trust you. It was him I didn’t trust. But after tonight … I guess I can’t trust you either.” He said coldly.

Tears formed in her eyes and she felt her heart sank. Jinhee could feel the hatred in his words. She knew she had hurt him.

The rest of the walk home was filled with silence. Both of them not wanting to speak to the other. As soon as they reached home, Jinhee ran up to her room and shut the door behind her. The tears which she held back started falling, wetting the pillow beneath her head. She was hurt and embarrassed and all she wanted to do was to cry.

She fell into a deep sleep soon after and woke up six hours later. She thought the sun was already up but then realized it was only 3am looking at the clock on her bedside table. She pulled her phone out from her pocket, checking if there were any notifications. She squinted her eyes, blinded by the light from her phone. 

 

JINHEE'S POV

4 missed calls from Luna, 2 missed calls from Taemin and 4 text messages.

10:30pm – Taemin: Yah where are you? Luna’s worried cause you’re not answering her calls!

10:45pm – Taemin: Are you still with Jonghyun hyung? “Busy”? ㅋㅋㅋ

11.05pm – Taemin: I called your house. Your appa said you locked yourself in you room. What happened?

01:15am – Taemin: Jin …┗(´)┓┏(´)┛

Hehe Taemin is so cute. He always makes me feel better. I guess I should reply him.

Me: I’m fine. Sorry for making you guys worried (:

Taemin: WAHH YOU’RE ALIVE??

Me: ( ̄() ̄)

Taemin: Just kiddingㅋㅋㅋ

Me: What are you doing still up anyway? It’s 3am!

Taemin: Duh it’s a Friday night!  I’m playing video games.

Taemin: So … you wanna tell me what happened?

Me: Umm not right now okay? Maybe when I feel better tomorrow …

Taemin: It’s okay. Just whenever you’re ready :) okay you should get some rest! Goodnight or morning ^^

SIGH. I went down to the kitchen to get a drink, walking on my toes trying to make the least amount of noise possible. I didn’t want to wake Wooyoung oppa up, assuming he’s in his room asleep.

Walking down the stairs, I realized that someone was in the living room. The lights were off but I could see the flashes of light coming from the television. I hope it’s not wooyoung oppa.

Quietly, I made my way down and hid behind the wall of the living room. I peeked out from behind the wall and saw my appa, lying on the sofa, with the remote in his hand. Thank goodness it’s not Wooyoung oppa.

I walked over to him, tilting my head to check if he was awake or asleep. He was still awake, turning his attention to me when he noticed my presence.

“Jinhee-ah. Finally you’re out of your room. I was worried you would lock yourself in there for the whole weekend.”

He got up from his laying down position and patted the space on the couch next to him. I sat down next to him and he put his arm over me pulling me in for a small hug. “Are you okay?” he asked, giving me a warm smile.

I smiled back; feeling better knowing at least appa doesn’t hate me because I know Wooyoung oppa would have told him everything while I was in my room. “Ne. I’m fine appa.”

“Your bother told me everything.”

 See, I knew it! “Oppa is such a busybody! So annoying. I was so embarrassed.”

He chuckled. “Aniyo … he’s not being a busybody. He’s just being his usual overprotective self. It’s because he loves you, he doesn’t want anyone to hurt you.”

“But he didn’t have to do that! Do you know how embarrassed I was … anyway, it doesn’t matter. Oppa hates me now. He said he can’t trust me anymore. “

“He doesn’t hate you. He’s just a little hurt, that’s all.”

“I’m hurt too. I know that this is partly my fault but, he shouldn’t have done what he did.”

He lifted my chin and said. “You were BOTH at fault. Okay? So take some time to cool off but please, forgive each other.”

I nodded in response. He was right. We both made a mistake toward each other. I still think he made a bigger mistake though.

“So … “ Appa started. “How far did you get with the guy?”

“Appa!” I said, hitting him lightly. He laughed and hugged me again, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I went to the kitchen to fix myself a cup of hot cocoa and went back up to my room bidding appa goodnight. I felt a bit better. For now that is.

Since it’s the weekend, I can still survive.

But what am I going to do when I have to face Kim Jonghyun in school on Monday? 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! ^^ AND IT'S JONGHYUN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! :) hehe hope he has a great birthday even with his packed schedules >.<

(cr. http://superciliouslads.tumblr.com)

I just lost a subscriber ): Is my story that bad T___T