You're Stupid

Let Me Be With You

“Jinhee. Are you okay?”

I looked up. “Minho.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

He looked at me, with worry in his eyes. “ What’s wrong?”

“Can you take me home? I-I don’t feel so good.”

“Where’s Jongh—“

“Minho, please.”

He nodded and didn’t say anything else. We left the place with him behind me, his hands on my shoulders, leading me out.

I guess Key had grabbed Luna and Taemin when he saw us because they ran to the car as soon as we got in.

Nobody said anything. Key must’ve told them what happened. Luna peeked her head out from behind the passenger seat. “You okay?”

“Mmhm.” I smiled and nodded.

The rest of the ride was quiet while Minho drove the three of them home first and me last. I had my head leaned against the window as I watched the sky. My thoughts were interrupted when he cleared his throat.

I knew he wanted to speak.  Not wanting to make this hard for him, I spoke up first. “I’m fine.” I said as I turned to him. “If that’s what you wanted to ask.”

It took a while before he finally responded. “Don’t say things you don’t mean.”

That caught me off guard. He didn’t even turn to look at me.

Once we reached my stop, I unbuckled the seat belt and got ready to open the door. That’s when he grabbed my hand. “Tell me. What happened?”

My throat felt dry and I could feel the tears forming. Before I could even do anything he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back because god knows I needed one.

“I saw him, in bed with another girl. Just before I bumped into you.” I said with my head still on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry.” I heard him say.

I pulled away. “What are you sorry for? It’s not your fault. It’s mine.”

“How is it your fault?”

“Because. I took too long. I should’ve just become his girlfriend when he asked me. I wasn’t open to skinship either. I should’ve just—”

“That doesn’t give him the excuse to go messing around with another girl.”

“It sort of does. We aren’t even official so, yeah.” I opened the door and stepped out. “Thanks for sending me home Minho. I appreciate it. But can I ask you for another favour?”

“What is it?”

“Don’t tell my brother?”

He smiled and nodded. The engine of his car roared as I walked up my front door.

I sighed. Thanks Minho.

__________

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

My eyelids felt heavy; too heavy to lift right now. Nothing was heard except silence.

It was probably due to the fact that I had just woken up but everything was a blur.

I suddenly felt something moving on my waist. I sorely opened my eyes and looked to see what it was. That’s when I realised; WHY AM I ?!

And someone’s hand was on me. I carefully turned to my right and saw a girl next to me. The sheets were covering the rest of her body but judging by her bare shoulders I guess she was too.   

Does this mean that we …? Oh crap. Last night. Aeri. Please tell me this isn’t her.

I brushed off the strands of hair covering her face. Oh no. It is Aeri.

Slowly, I lifted her arm off me and slid off the bed. I found my clothes and got dressed. Aeri suddenly moved and I froze while putting on my boxers.

She her back and pushed the covers down to her hips and went back to sleep. I stared at her gorgeous body for a while.

Her chest was moving up and down as she breathed. So. Hot.

Arghhhhh what am I doing?! Why is this ?! Damn it, damn it!

I continued getting dressed and went down to the living room where I found Gikwang passed out on the couch …. with Joon on top.

I shook him. “Hey. Wake up!” I hissed.

“Five more minutes mommy ….”

“I am not your mommy, idiot! Wake up!”

“Okay okay … hey! Jjong … morning.” He pushed Joon to the side and got up rubbing his eyes.

“Dude, what happened last night?”

“We had a party.”

You don’t say. I smacked his head. “I know that. I mean what happened to me? I can’t remember.”

Whatever had happened between Aeri and me, I can’t remember. Only thing I do remember is her tricking me into the room and then pushing me onto the bed, handcuffing my hand to the bed pole.

I looked at my left wrist. Oh yeah, there were bruises from those handcuffs.

She probably drugged me, that’s why I don’t remember anything.

“You don’t remember? You and Aeri hit it off last night. We could hear your screams. It was hot.”

. I had with Aeri … this is not good. “So um, what about Jinhee?”

“Oh I saw her with some guy. I think it was Minho. They left together.”

WHAT?!

“Alright, thanks man.” He fell back onto the couch as I walked off.

“Jonghyun? Jonghyun wait!” It was Aeri. She had only a robe on and ran down the stairs to catch up with me. I was already out the door. Definitly not a good time to talk to me right now Aeri. “Wait!”

“What?!”

“W-where are you going?” She looked kind of sad. No she's probably just faking it. What could she possibly be sad about?

“To find my girlfriend. What do you want from me Aeri?”

“I … I just …” She stuttered and bit her lip.

“WHAT? WHAT IS IT AERI? Do you know what you’ve done? You drugged me and then made me have with you! What’s wrong with you?!”

“I DID IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!” She gasped and looked to the ground, tugging on the front of her robe.

“Huh?”

“You don’t understand. I love you Jonghyun.”

“No … you … you’re just confused. I-I have to go.”

She loves me? That’s not possible. No. She must’ve confused lust with love. Right?

Her hand pulled mine as I turned my back to her. “Let me explain.” She said.

“I-I-I have to go.” I pulled my hand off from her grip and ran to my car. From my peripheral vision, I could see her still standing at the same position, watching me as I drove off.

 

I need to talk to Jinhee. But first, shower. I smell like .

 

__________

 

NORMAL POV

Jinhee looked at her phone for the tenth time since she woke up. She was still in bed; phone in hand.

She, herself, didn’t know what she was waiting for.

Forget it Jinhee. Just put your phone away.

There was a thud as her phone hit the floor. She groaned and pulled the covers up her head.

*You got a message*

She gasped and scampered to the edge of her bed to get her phone from the floor.

Jonghyun: Window

Having read the text, she threw the covers off her and jumped to her feet. The curtains flew open scaring Jonghyun who was hanging onto the ladder.

He chuckled. “That was fast.”

A slight smile broke out but was washed away once she recalled what she saw last night. With her eyes furrowed, she pouted a little before walking away.

“Jinhee … wait …” Jonghyun whined and climbed into her room. He caught her hand and turned her to face him.

“About last night I—“

“Had with Aeri?”

“How’d you know?”

“So it’s true?” Jinhee’s eyes widened and lips parted in shock.

Jonghyun put his hands up before him in defense. “No no no no no! I didn’t say that.”

“I meant, how’d you know it had something to do with Aeri?”

She threw her hands up in the air. “Oh I don’t know, maybe because you were dancing with her one minute and the next she was on top of you while you begged for more.”

“I was begging for her to stop!” He tried to read her expression. “She had me handcuffed to the bed pole.”

“So,” Jinhee folded her arms and looked away. “Did you sleep with her or not?”

He rubbed the back of his head. “I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“No. Yes. Maybe. I don’t know.” He slipped his hands into his back pockets.

“So who does know …”

“Well,” Jonghyun looked at her and then turned away. “Gikwang said I did.”

Jinhee nodded and took a few steps to her bed, taking a seat. “It’s okay. I understand.”

“W-what?”

She looked at him. “I understand. You wanted skinship and I wouldn’t give it to you. So you went to someone who would. It’s okay, we’re not even together officially right? So I have no right to be angry.”

“Huh?” He stared at her, confused. “What are you talking about? Are you implying that I deliberately slept with Aeri?”

She shrugged. “That is what happened right?”

“No.”

“Then what did happen?”

“I told you,” He sighed. “I don’t know. I can’t remember.”

He took a seat next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. She cuddled up to him. “It’s okay you know, if you really did sleep with her because—“

“I said that’s not what happened!” He shot up and yelled.

She hung her head. “You don’t even remember what happened, so how can you be sure?”

“Jinhee, just … I …” He ran a hand over his face and shook his head. “Let’s take a break …”

“A break? What does that mean?” She stood in front of him and nervously played with her fingers.

He turned and walked towards her window.

“Oh. I understand. Okay, it is my fault anyw—“

“You know what? Yeah, it is your fault. This is your entire fault. You only have yourself to blame. You won’t kiss me, you won’t be my girlfriend; and I just got tired of you okay? Yeah I ed Aeri cause I wanted to; cause it was great the first time and it was even better last night.”

“I’ll see you around,” He muttered before disappearing from her sight. 

 

__________

 

JINHEE’S POV

“This is all my fault,” I buried my head in my pillows. “I’m so stupid.”

“You really are …” Key muttered as he walked around my room, picking up a few things along the way and examining them.

Everyone was here. The found out about our fight and decided to come over to help “solve” this issue. Though I really didn’t think it was necessary.

“Thanks Key but that wasn’t what I wanted to hear.”

“I didn’t come all the way here to lie to your face and tell you that you’re not stupid.” The words spilled out of his mouth like it was the easiest sentence he’d ever said in his life.

It made me feel horrible. But somehow better at the same time. I don’t know.

“Am I stupid guys?” I asked the rest. Their faces had said it all; but I just wanted confirmation.

Luna? “Well,” She winced. “Kinda.”

Taemin? “Yeah.”

Onew oppa? “Yup.”

Min ... ho? “Where’s Minho oppa?”

“He’s downstairs,” Taemin said. “Bonding with your brother over soccer.”

Great. If he spills all of this to my brother, I am dead. No, Jonghyun is dead.

“Okay so now,” I sat up. “We’ve established that I am stupid and it’s my fault he went off with Aeri to fulfil his ual desires. Problem solved. You guys can leave now. Bye!”

“You’re doing it again.” Onew said. His pursed his lips and glared at me.

“Doing what?” I asked, with an arched eyebrow.

He sighed. “Remember our little talk?”

Oh the one in the pantry. I remember; we talked about how naïve I was … am. I could feel the confused stares I was getting from the other three in the room.

“Hello?” Key’s voice interrupted the silence. “Care to fill us in on your little talk?”

“I told her to stop being so naïve when it comes to boys.” Onew said.

“So why are you still so naïve?” Key glared at me with a confused face.

“Because I just am okay! I don’t know anything about boys,” I yelled and rested my head on Luna’s lap. “Like I said a minute ago, it’s my fault.”

“Shut up Jinhee.” Taemin said and I gasped. “Listen to what Key hyung has to say.”

I turned to Key. “Okay so, the first problem is,” I gulped. First? There was more than one? “I think Aeri has something up her sleeve.” I stiffened.

“Personally,” Key continued. “I don’t think she would chase after him if she doesn’t have any reason to.”

I heard Luna gasp from above me. “Do you think,” She said softly. “That she’s pregnant?”

“What?!” I shot up.

“That’s not possible. Jjong is careful when it comes to these things,” Key nodded. “He uses a .” He whispered and everyone else in the room snickered.

I cringed at the thought of Aeri being pregnant. And what more, with Jonghyun’s baby. It’s possible right? What if that night Jonghyun decided he didn’t need the ?

Or maybe he got too excited and forgot? My face flushed at the thought him … and excited. I bristled.

“Why are you blushing?” Luna snapped me out of my thoughts. “You were imagining him weren’t you?” She teased with a grin.

“N-no! What are you talking about Luna …” I shoved her slightly and turned my attention back to Key. “So you think there’s something Aeri’s chasing Jonghyun for?”

“She so was imagining Jonghyun hyung .” I heard Taemin say softly to the other two. “Yeah,” Onew said. “And now she’s trying to change the subject.”

I glared at them. “You know I can hear you guys right?”

“We know.” They said. I rolled my eyes at them. “I’m not that erted okay.”

I really wasn’t! Until a minute ago when I pictured him . “You said so yourself, I’m naïve. So why would I possibly do that?”

“And so we have the second problem,” Key shrugged. “You.”

I pointed to myself. “Me?”

I heard the door click open and in walked Minho with a drink in his hand. He took a seat on my bed along with the rest of us.

“Yes,” Key sighed. “You. What are you so scared of? Commitment? Your brother? ? What? Why won’t you be his girlfriend?”

I drew imaginary circles on my bed sheet. “I don’t know,” I pouted a little. “I just wanted to be sure that he could stop seeing other girls.”

“You’re scared of being cheated on.” Taemin put it simply. I nodded.

“How ironic. She’s already being cheated on.” Minho muttered. I don’t think he meant for us to hear, but we did.

“Oh shut it Minho,” Key snapped. “We’re trying to help not make it worse.”

“But that’s the thing! We already know it’s my fault. I don’t get why we’re still talking about—“

Key jumped towards me and covered my mouth, preventing me from speaking. I fell back onto my bed, with my elbows supporting me. His eyes sent death glares into mine.

“Listen little girl,” He started. I blinked a couple of times. “Normally I wouldn’t even give a about the girls he date. But you,”

He let go and moved back, while I stayed in my position, relaxing a bit.

“You’re different; he likes you a lot. A lot. A LOT.”

“Okay we get it he likes her a lot.” Minho said.

Key rolled his eyes and continued. “Anyway, that’s the only reason why I’m trying to help save your relationship. It’s evident in his eyes that he doesn’t want to lose you. And you have my word, that he would never cheat on you.”

“But you have to give and take in this so-called relationship. If he can give up the tons of girls that are after him, you should be able to give in to his … desires.” I blushed, slightly. “I’m not saying you should have , but he tells me you won’t even kiss him.”

“Hey! I do kiss him! Just no—“

“Tongue?”

“Yeah, no tongue.” I blushed even harder and I heard Taemin and Luna snicker.

“I’ll find out why Aeri’s after him and you, stop being so naïve.” Key said. I nodded slowly.

I don’t know how to stop being naïve. I just naturally don’t know anything about being with a guy.

“Okay! Everyone out!” Luna suddenly yelled, clapping her hands.

“Why?” Onew asked. He was already sprawled out on my bed.

“Jinhee and I,” She smirked. “Need to have a little girl talk. I’m going to tell you everything you need to know about boys.” She flipped open her phone. “And I’ve got my sister on speed dial.”

Everyone else had a slightly frightened expression. And so did I. The look in her eyes were just scary.

Before I knew it, everyone had already scattered out. Taemin was the last to leave and he stuck his head through the door before leaving. “Have fun~~~” He sang.

I turned back to Luna. That scary look on her face was still there. “I’ll teach you everything.”

“Everything?” I squeaked and gulped.

She nodded and smirked. “Everything.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

derppppp hahaha sorry just had to post this gif. anw, updated! hmm is Aeri pegnant? oh no! :s hehe enjoy (I hope)