My Girl

Let Me Be With You

A/N: Some Vulgarities. 

Jinhee and Jonghyun looked at each other with smirks on their faces. “Looks like we’re not the only ones getting somewhere.” Jonghyun whispered to her. She giggled and nodded.

Still flushed, Taemin fanned himself with his free hand and leaned in towards Key. “She touched meeeeee.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

It’s been a month since we got the consent to continue seeing each other. And here we are … still only dating. We haven’t even kissed; like kiss kiss … like makeout. For someone who usually s on the first date, this .

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t usually think about skinship when I’m with her cause my baby has taught me that “there’s more to a relationship than skinship” hehehe. She said that to me. Isn’t she cute?

 But then I get jealous when I see other couples acting lovey-dovey with one another. Plus there’s like a sudden influx of hot girls in school grr the things I could do to them. No wait, only Jinhee, only Jinhee, I only want Jinhee.

 Maybe I’m just too used to skinship. Meh. Or maybe she doesn’t feel comfortable since I’m not actually her boyfriend. I’ve brought up the topic of being together officially but she keeps ignoring me. Maybe I’m doing something wrong … hmm …

 

JINHEE’S POV

It’s been more than a month since we’ve been seeing each other; counting the weeks before we got approval from my family.

I’m really happy with him even though we’re not together yet.

He’s sweet, romantic, handsome, and funny, he sings for me, cares for me, what else could I ask for?

There’s just one thing. He still looks at other girls!

He doesn’t do it so obviously though. But I notice him checking out other girls. When we’re out and girls walk by … or when a hot waitress serves us … or when those s girls in school that wear their skirts really short walk past him and say hi.

I don’t say anything but oh yeah, I notice.

I mean he’s doing really well for someone who has with different girls every now and then but seriously?

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

Damn all these y girls. Unf. My eyes keep travelling to places they’re not supposed to. But I can’t help it! Since I don’t get much skinship from Jinhee, it doesn’t hurt to satisfy my eyes right? …. Right?

It’s okay as long as Jinhee doesn’t notice. I don’t think she does.

But since when has there been so many of these y girls in school?! Are they new? Hm … transfer students maybe?

Okay what am I saying? I shouldn’t even be thinking about all this. I focused my attention on my table. My empty table. Away from those hot and y—

“Hey Jjong!” Someone slapped me on the back. Oh, it’s Gikwang.

“Hey Gikwang, what’s up?”

He sat on my table. “Where’ve you been? It’s like we don’t hang out anymore.”

“Just busy. “ I guess I have been spending a lot of time with Jinhee. I usually hang out with Gikwang and some others. We go to parties, get some girls and well yeah you know the rest.

“Well there’s a party tomorrow night at Joon’s place. And uh …” He turned to the y girls I was talking about before. “They’re gonna be there too.” He whispered and winked. “You in?”

Party ... y girls … hmm not a good idea. I shook my head slightly.

“Oh come on, why not?” He then snapped his fingers. “Ah, must be that chick right?”

“Jinhee.” I said proudly, smiling.

He nodded. “Right, right. You can bring her if you want!”

Bring Jinhee? Hmm not sure if this is her scene though. “I’ll think about it.”

“Okay. See you there, hopefully.” We bumped fists and he walked off to flirt with the girls.

I felt a finger trace over my back. “Hey~” I gulped. This doesn’t feel good.

I turned and saw AeRi. Jung Ae Ri. I’ve ed her before. She’s so hot. She sat on my table just like Gikwang did a while ago and crossed her legs.

“Oh hi Aeri.” I faked a smile. She raised an eyebrow. “What’s wrong? Not happy to see me?” She ran her hand over her thighs. I’m trying so hard not to stare right now.

“Are you coming to the party tomorrow?” I shrugged. She got off the table and onto my lap instead. . I didn’t know where to put my hands so I was just holding them up in mid-air.

She looked confused. “You’re acting really weird. Anyway, I’m gonna be there. So maybe … you and I could you know, get together and spend some quality time.” Her lips were so close to mine as she said that.

Normally, I’d be all over her but ugh help! Someone! Help! I’m being seduced by a y girl and my hormones are kicking in! Helppppp!

Then I did the unthinkable. I pushed her off me. She fell onto the ground and looked up at me, pissed. “What the ?”

“S-sorry. I didn’t mean to.” I helped her get up. Everyone was staring. “Okay guys, back to what you were doing. Nothing to see there.” Gikwang said. I gave him a smile and he nodded as if asking me if I was okay. I nodded back.

As soon as I turned back to Aeri, she wrapped her arms around me . “That’s okay. You know … ever since that night, I’ve missed you so much.”

“Really?” Was the only thing I managed to croak out. She nodded.

“Yes. That’s why …” She traced a finger down the side of my face. “You have to make it to the party. Maybe we can relive that night? Have our own little party.”  I gulped.

. This girl is good. I’m itching to touch her. Relive that night? Damn!  I’d love to.

I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up and saw Luna there. “Hi Luna.” Aeri said.

“Hey Aeri. Do you mind if I have a word with Jonghyun for a while?” She asked.

“Oh sure. See you later Jjong~” Aeri winked and brushed her hand over my chest before walking away.

I don’t know if I should be worried or relieved that Luna interrupted her.

“Thanks Luna. You saved me.” I wiped imaginary sweat off my forehead. She raised an eyebrow. “What?” I said.

“Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy that.”

“I didn’t!”

“Mhmm …” She looked down.

Oh … I was  … hard. Damn it. I chuckled nervously. “Uh .. heh. We don’t have to tell Jinhee about this right?”

“Whatever oppa.” She walked off to her group of friends. Oh man …

 

__________

 

Jonghyun: Jinheeeeeee, there’s a party at Joon’s tomorrow. Wanna be my date? ;)

Jinhee: What if I say no? :P

Jonghyun: Heartbreakerㅠㅠ

Jinhee: Just kidding! Hehehe, yes! ^^

Jonghyun: Pick you up at 7! ^^

 

“What’re you doing?” Aeri giggled and snatched the phone from Jonghyun. “Hey! Give that back!”

“Jinhee?” There was an apparent change in her tone.

Jonghyun grabbed the phone out of her hands and gave her a look. “Yes, Jinhee. My girl.” She scoffed and looked away, then back at Jonghyun, pursing her lips. “You’re kidding right?”

“Nope.” He shut his locker and left.

“Your girl huh? We’ll see about that.” Aeri muttered to herself.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is short! I realised my updates are always wordy so yeah :\ Next update real soon ^^