Lov- Lust?

Let Me Be With You

“She may not that suitable for you my dear,”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, blinking in confusion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Should I call her? Or should I not? I placed my phone back down by my side and closed my eyes once again. It was already the next day and last night, I was too busy being angry over what I heard from my mother that I decided not to contact her.

Turning to my left, I saw Wooyoung sleeping peacefully with his head on the pillow and one arm under. Or so I thought he was sleeping. “Just call her if you want to idiot,” He muttered sleepily, without even opening his eyes. I jumped a little in my position, eyes wide in surprise. “Y-you’re not asleep?” I stuttered.

He sighed before switching position, this time sleeping on his back with his hands hugging a pillow on his chest. “How can I when you keep moving around and sighing,” I sighed again as if to prove his point. This morning was fairly quiet. We didn’t go for breakfast and it seems like everyone was sleeping in. Even Jinhee’s father.

I took a glance at him on the next bed. He was lying on his side, covered by the blankets and a few pillows with a smile on his face. I wondered how he does that. Smiling all the time. Maybe it was genetic, since Jinhee is always smiling too. But then I remembered that she was adopted. So I turned to his real son sleeping beside me with a sour look on his face. Nope, definitely not genetic.

“If you don’t call or go see her right now,” He muttered again making me jump, again. “I will get up and throw you off the balcony.” I almost thought he was sleep-talking till I realised that was something he would undeniably do.

“Yes brother-in-law,” I squeaked. Brother-in-law; I giggled silently. He didn’t even react to me calling him that. Maybe he likes me now. Quickly, I swung my legs over the side of the bed and shuffled over to the bathroom to clean up.

Half an hour later and I was standing in front of the girls’ room. I was somewhat tense. From outside I could hear the doorbell echo and cute footsteps making their way to the door. Probably my cute little Jinhee.

“Yes?” The door opened halfway and a cute head with messy hair peeked out, revealing only her eyes. Very familiar eyes. “Jonghyun!” She chirped, eyes widening. The door closed for a second before opening again to reveal Jinhee still in her pyjamas; pink and blue ducky pyjamas. She looked so cute.

“Morning sunshine,” I ruffled her already messy hair and hugged her. Pulling me in, I kicked the door close and followed as she led me into the room. There was someone in the shower and I’m guessing it’s Luna since Aeri was sprawled out on one of the beds.

She pulled me down with her and we sat on the empty bed. “Why are you here?” She whispered. Her eyes were half open and she was trying her best to stifle a yawn. How cute. “I didn’t get to see you yesterday so I wanted to see you today,” I said. Suddenly remembering why I decided not to call her last night, I was itching to ask her about it. But I was afraid it may end in us fighting. So I decided to change the subject.

“Why is everyone sleeping in today?”

Jinhee fell back onto the bed, rubbing her eyes. I lay next to her and pulled her into my chest while wrapping my arms around her. “What are you talking about?” She muttered. “It’s only seven. Of course everyone’s sleeping,”

It’s only seven? “Really?” I asked. Tossing and turning during the night had made me lose track of time. It felt like forever. I didn’t even bother looking at the clock. Which is why I assumed it was already late. “Mhm,” She hummed against my chest. 

“Oh. Lost track of time…couldn’t sleep last night,” Breathing in the scent of her hair, I could feel her head move to look at me. “You couldn’t sleep? Why?” Her eyes were wider and full of concern. Does she know that I know?

She probably doesn’t. I don’t want to ruin this. “Nothing,” I smiled and kissed her forehead. “So what did you do yesterday?” Maybe she was somewhere else. Hoping, just hoping maybe my mother had seen someone else by mistake.

“Nothing really. We went to town and shopped there,” She shrugged and breathed out. I would rather have followed them shopping rather than to have gone to some fancy event with my parents. There’s a reason why I live alone. To avoid all those high class stuff.

“Oh, and what time did you get back?” I asked again, pulling her up a bit so that we were now face to face. “Not sure. But I think it was already ten when we reached the hotel.” I was already back by then. Why didn’t I bother to look for her. It could’ve been me she hugged instead of Minho.

“Same here,” I said. “So what did you do when you got back?” Please, please say you did something else other than what I’m hoping you won’t say.

“Nothing really,” She gulped ever so slightly and I felt her body tense up. “I just stayed here,”

“With who?”

She bit her lip and blinked her big eyes at me as if asking me why I was asking these questions. But I just needed to know. “The girls,” Her voice was softer and quieter now than before. And it looked like she had something else to add. I waited, but she didn’t say anything.

“And…?” I asked softly. She knew. She knew what I wanted to know. Lowering her gaze, she hesitated for a moment before looking back up at me. Almost as if they were asking for an apology, her eyes locked with mine. Trying to fight back my anger, I smiled and pushed a few strands of hair away from her face.

“Well,” She only started and I already felt like my ripping my hair out. “Minho was here too. We talked,”

“That’s all?” I asked in an annoyed tone. Not sure if I was more annoyed by her or Minho. Or both.

Trying my best not to blow up, I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. She was staring at me with concern when I opened them. I was calmer now. And I knew I couldn’t stay mad at her. I love her too much.

“I…I was feeling upset. So Minho came,” She said softly, staring right at me. “We talked and he was just trying to comfort me. We hugged,” I closed my eyes again, already imagining what song I was going to sing at Minho’s funeral after I kill him. “But I guess you already know that huh,” She said.

“Your mother told you?” There was a hint of anger in her tone with the mention of my mother. Was she angry? “Yeah,” I mumbled. “She told me that she saw the two of you hugging—“

“On the balcony. Yeah, I know,” Yup, definitely angry…Right now, I couldn’t care less because I was more worried about why she was upset in the first place. Why hadn’t she just come to me instead?

“Why were you upset?” I asked almost too quickly. She snapped her gaze back to me, surprised. I wanted to know what was bothering her and why I wasn’t the one who was comforting her. Surely, she’d come to me if anything was bothering her. She always does. Unless…I am the problem?

Much to my disappointment, she shook her head and smiled. “Nothing,” Lies. I stared longer, attempting to break her and find out what it really is. “Seriously,” She nodded and cupped my face. “It’s nothing.”

There was something alright. And I’m going to find out what, eventually. But not right now. “Kiss me first and I’ll let this matter go,”

She laughed a bit before gasping and turning to Aeri, making sure we didn’t wake her up. Then she turned to meet her lips with mine. I kissed back and we fell into deep and long kiss. Until we heard the door to the bathroom click open and out stepped Luna.

We heard a soft gasp and chuckled. The look on Luna’s face was priceless. “What are you two doing?” She whisper-shouted, towel drying her hair with one hand.

“Luna!” I faked annoyance and clicked my tongue. “Why did you come out so quickly? We were just about to have morning ,” I whispered.

Her jaw dropped in disgust and she gagged a few times which made us laugh. “Oh my goodness,” She muttered walking away from us while covering her ears and shaking her head. I kissed Jinhee once again before getting up and fixing my clothes. She got up as well. “I’ll see you later,” I smacked her as I walked of making Luna go crazy.

“Get out ert,” She was already standing by the door, holding it open for me. I’m touched. “You should’ve come out in just a towel. That’d be—“

“Out!” She hissed, kicking my and shutting the door close. I heard the muffled sounds of some cursing from outside.

She wants me.

__________

 

Jinhee’s POV:

We didn’t fight. Though, he did seem upset about me hugging Minho at first. It was written all over his face. But then, he seemed okay with it? And instead, he was more concerned over why I was so upset that Minho had to comfort me.

Of course, I left that part out. I was going to tell him. Until I remembered that Hana said we couldn’t tell Aeri and Jonghyun about this; or let their parents know that we know. I’m not sure what she has planned but, I hope no one gets hurt.

“Did you tell him?” Luna whispered while glancing over to Aeri, making sure she was still asleep. She can’t know what we know. “Only about the hug with Minho,” I said, shrugging.

“Okay good,” She did a thumbs up and walked towards the mirror but not before stopping halfway and turning to me once again. I raised my eyebrows at her. “Were you guys really about to have ?” Her eyes were narrowed at me. I shoved her playfully and glared at her. “Of course not!”

Why would she think that? Nevermind, I should take a shower and then our day can start.

“Are you serious?” Jonghyun yelled in excitement as we all gathered together at the hotel lobby. His parents had just announced that they would be leaving for Macau, which meant they would be leaving us here. The look of satisfaction was evident on Jonghyun’s face.

I tried my best to hide my happiness though I’m pretty sure the big grin on my face gave it away. What could be better than Jonghyun’s parents not joining us on vacation?

“Aeri’s parents are coming with us,” Mr. Kim said, making everyone even more excited. But then, what about my father? I turned to my left where he was seated next to Aeri’s father. They’ve gotten quite close ever since.

“So does that mean you’ll stay with us, appa?” I asked, happy that he wouldn’t be leaving just yet. But I guess my happiness was short-lived.

“Actually,” He rubbed his hands together. “Mr Jung here is kind enough to let me tag along,” Mr Jung chuckled and placed his hand on my father’s back. Macau; he’s always wanted to go there. And I’m really thankful that Mr Jung is bringing him there but, I can’t let just him go alone.

I turned to my brother who had the same uneasy look on his face. We didn’t want to leave Hawaii; nor did we want to leave our father. “We’ll come with you then,” I said abruptly, referring to my brother and myself, not even thinking it through.

“What?” I heard the others call out. Yeah, it would be fun to stay here with them, without any parents stopping us from having fun but I can’t leave my appa. What if something happens to him?

“Jinhee, my parents will be there. You don’t have to go,” Aeri said, sitting across from me. Well something just tells me they won’t be there for him. They’re too busy. Plus with Jonghyun’s parents around, who knows what may happen.

“It’s okay Jinhee,” Wooyoung suddenly said. “I’ll go. You stay with your friends,” He smiled and rubbed my back, telling me it was fine.

“Your brother will be with me. You stay; enjoy,” My father said, grinning from ear to ear. I looked to Jonghyun, hoping for some help but he was staring back with his puppy eyes which were begging me to stay. Fine. I nodded and smiled, making my friends breathe out a wave of relief.

“So you’re going?” Hana asked Wooyoung, squeezing right in between him and me. He nodded and stared at her, wondering why she was getting excited. “That’s great! Cause I’m going too. And now I won’t be alone,” She said happily.

“You’re going?” Luna and I pouted. I didn’t want Hana to leave. She was much too fun to be with and she’s too nice. Not to mention, she’s the only one here who knows around Hawaii.

“Yes, unfortunately,” She pouted as well and hugged me. “I’ll be meeting my parents there so,” She shrugged and sighed. Well, on the bright side, at least now my brother won’t be the only non-adult.

__________

 

“Minho, Onew, Key,” My brother placed a hand on Minho and Onew’s shoulder as he sighed. “I’m placing my sister in your hands. Take care of her for me,” He said dramatically. I rolled my eyes and punched him playfully. He kept the serious look on his face, still looking at the boys. “Make sure that dinosaur stays as far away from her as possible. Especially at night,”

Key broke into a laugh while Onew and Minho chuckled, smiling back at my brother. I’ll actually miss him even if it is just for a few days.

He finally turned his attention to me and we hugged for some time. “I’ll miss you oppa,” I whispered to him. “Don’t sleep with Jonghyun. And I’ll miss you too Jinhee,”

I then ran to my father to give him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. He laughed and kissed my forehead in return.

“Take care,” I waved to both Wooyoung and my father as they picked up their luggage and headed for the car waiting to drive them to the airport. “Bye!” I yelled from the side, watching them slide into the car. They waved back from inside and I felt my heart sank. I missed them already.

“Bye bye…” I whispered as the car drove off. I was the only one left standing there while everyone else had already gone back inside. Then I felt a hand wrap around mine. It was warm and comfy and the sound of his voice made me calm. “Don’t be sad Jinhee,”

“I’m not sad,” I pouted. “I’ll just miss them.”

He kissed me deeply. “Think about it this way, now we can have some real fun.”

“What kind of fun are we talking about?” I smirked, brushing our noses together, teasing him. His hands made their way to my waist. “I think you know,” He muttered.

“You’re staying with me tonight,”

I giggled and shoved him away, laughing while I walked off. “In your dreams,”

__________

 

“Snorkelling!” Key sang, waving a few brochures in our faces. We were assembled at the boys’ room to think about what we could do for the rest of the vacation. There were a bunch of activities to choose from like kayaking, surfboarding, go for a spa massage and—

“Snorkel!” Key yelled again since we ignored him the first time. “I want to go snorkelling,”

“Well you can go by yourself then,” Jonghyun muttered, slapping away the brochures which Key shoved in his face. They continued bickering until Taemin interrupted them. “I think it might be fun,” The brochure was passed to me and I flipped its pages, looking at the pictures of previous snorkelers in action. “I guess it does look fun,” I mumbled.

“Yeah we should do it!” Luna added as she hovered over my shoulder, taking a look as well.

“Snorkelling it is,” Key swiped the screen of his phone and dialled the number printed on the brochure. He sure is fast. “But I don’t wanna go snorkelling…” Jonghyun pouted and whined in Key’s ear, tugging on his elbow.

“Guys, let’s go clubbing,” Aeri suggested unexpectedly. All eyes were on her and everyone grew quiet. Clubbing? That’s definitely not my scene. I’ve always hated the idea of getting wasted and then rubbing bodies with strangers.

“Yeah!” Jonghyun yelled and raised his hand, “I’m in!”

“Clubbing? We barely know this area. How are we going to find a club?” Minho asked her, his voice deep and slightly annoyed. She rolled her eyes and stared back at him almost uneasily. “Hana already told me there was a club at the town nearby,” She said.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea,” Onew shook his head slowly and bit his lower lip. I agreed with him. “I don’t think getting drunk in a foreign country is the best idea,” I said. You’ll never know what will happen and what kind of people you would run into.

“Then we just won’t get drunk,” Jonghyun said as a matter-of-factly. I turned to him and glared. Of course he would love to go clubbing.

“Luna, Taemin, Key? What do you guys think?” Minho asked, glancing over at the three of them one by one.

“Don’t know,” Key shrugged. “I’ll go wherever Aeri goes,” He sang.

“And let me guess,” Jonghyun chuckled. “You two will go wherever each other goes?” He said looking back and forth between Luna and Taemin. Taemin sneered at him, silently while Luna ignored that comment. Cute.

“Come on,” Aeri whined. “We won’t drink then. We’ll just dance,”

Yeah right. I don’t want to be dragging along drunk people back to the hotel. And what if someone passes out?

“Jinhee, come on,” Jonghyun tugged on my arm and gave me his puppy eyes. I looked at Minho and Onew for support but the both of them simply shrugged. “Guess it won’t hurt if no one drinks…” Onew muttered and I sighed knowing we lost.

“Yes!” Aeri and Jonghyun cheered and high-fived each other.

“We can go tomorrow!” Aeri said. “Snorkelling in the morning, clubbing at night!”

Our parents haven’t even been gone that long and we’re already making dangerous plans. If it was in Korea, maybe I wouldn’t mind so much. But we’re in Hawaii. And it’s not like Hana is here to guide us.

“Okay, so what do we do today?” Taemin asked quietly. He’s been rather silent lately, I’ve realised.

“Shopping!” Aeri yelled. “I need a dress for clubbing. Plus, we haven’t been to the mall yet. I’ll go call for our car service now,”

Oh boy…

__________

 

“I don’t wanna go clubbing,” I pouted and stomped my feet and pushed away every dress Jonghyun held up for me. I don’t want a new dress. “Please Jinhee? Just go, for me? What would I do if you weren’t there and every hot girl decides to dance with a hot guy like me?”

I tried not to laugh, pressing my lips together. He’s right though; what if that does happen? “I’m fine with that,” I shrugged, trying to turn the tables around and play with his mind. He knit his eyebrows together. “You are?”

“Yeah I guess,” I closed the gap between us and hugged him while tracing my finger over his torso. “I thought we could just stay at the hotel; only the two of us…” His muscles tensed under my touch. I was kidding of course, but somehow…I think part of me wasn’t. What am I saying? No. Shaking those thoughts out of my head, I slowly pushed myself of him.

“But since you wanted to go clubbing…” I sighed and walked to the opposite rack of clothes, pretending to look for something. “I’ll ditch,” He suddenly said, standing right next to me.

“What?”

“I’ll ditch the club. I’ll stay with you,” He said warmly. I almost agreed to it, until I reminded that I was only joking. I tried to smile but I couldn’t, so I faked one. “I was just kidding Jonghyun,”

Is it just me or did his expression darken? His gaze lowered and he seemed disappointed. “Oh,” He said. “I know that. I was kidding too,”

Sure you were. I was about to say something when Luna came and interrupted me, saying there was a section of cute bathing suits. Telling her I’d be right there, I turned back to Jonghyun who seemed okay now. “Should…we go? Luna said there are cute bathing suits,” I said.

“Yeah, of course!” Jonghyun exclaimed. “More fun for me,” I rolled my eyes.

When we got there, Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin were hovering over a rack of swim attire for men. I looked around but the girls weren’t there.

“Where are Luna and Aeri?” I asked the boys. Jonghyun had gone over to them and surveyed for some swimming trunks. Key looked up and nodded to the fitting rooms behind me. “Oh,” I muttered as I turned back around and looked at the swimsuits in front of me. But I noticed Key doing a double take, staring with his mouth open. “Goddamn,” He mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow at him before turning around and realising what he was gaping at. It was Aeri. She was trying on a bikini and had come out to see what it looks like. I felt second hand embarrassment while looking at her. But I can’t help but to stare. She was so y and perfect. Barely paying attention to the guys which were staring. Probably since she’s confident.

Turning away, I giggled silently when I saw the look on everyone’s faces. Key was obviously holding himself back. And Minho was trying his best to not let his excitement show. Onew was just staring, moving his eyes up and down her body. And so was Taemin. His cheeks were red too.

And Jonghyun. I frowned and furrowed my brows when I saw him also gaping at her. His eyes then rolled over to me, and when he saw me staring back, he turned back to the swimming trunks in front of him. ert.

I took the few pieces of bikinis that seemed nice for me to try on. But since there were only two changing rooms, I had to wait. So I walked over to Jonghyun and punched his arm.

“What was that for?!” He cried. I pressed my lips together and glared till he gave in. “Fine, but she’s hot.”

Can’t disagree there. She is hot, even I think so. Moments later, the door to the other room opened and Luna stepped out, already dressed. She paused at the door for a while, wondering why the guys were staring. Only when she stepped out did she realise why and instantly, her eyes moved to Taemin.

From behind him, I saw him finally turning his head away and cleared his throat while walking towards some other redundant swimming apparel. Luna looked away as well. I couldn’t help but to notice the hurt in her eyes. Was she jealous that Taemin was looking at another girl?

I don’t know, but I took the chance to slip into the empty room before anyone else could. I heard Aeri get back in to change back into the clothes she was in before and also the guys calling out that they were going to wait outside. Soon after, I heard Aeri leaving as well.

Slowly, I stripped off my clothes and put on the red bikini which I had chosen before. It was a bright, y red. Only after I tried it on did I realise it was small. It barely covered anything. My brother would have a heart attack if he ever sees me wearing this.  

“Jinhee!” A knock on the door startled me. Jonghyun whisper-shouted from the other side and continued knocking. Why was he whispering? “What?” I said softly, feeling really exposed even if there was a door in between us.

“Open this door, quick!” He hissed. “Quick Jinhee!”

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I can’t let him see me wearing this! “Wait, I have to change—“

“Just open the door Jinhee!”

“What?!” I snapped, unlocking the door and exposing myself to him. I was annoyed, and momentarily forgot about what I had on –or in this case didn’t have on. He froze by the door when he saw me. I blushed a deep red and attempted to close the door again.

“Wait,” He blocked the door with his hands. I hid myself behind the door and looked at the ground. “What?” I asked again, this time softly.

“I wanted to pass this to you to try on,” He brought forward a light blue skin tight dress which we saw earlier. I thought it was cute before but I told him to put it back since it was too expensive. “Oh,” I mumbled.

We stayed frozen in our position for a while. Everyone else was already waiting outside. When I took a glance, I realised he was looking down at my body. I blushed. He noticed this and chuckled. The door suddenly moved; Jonghyun pushed it open further to let himself in and then locked it close.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he placed his hands on my waist and kissed my neck. “S-stop,” I breathed.

“Doesn’t sound like you want me to stop,” He teased, saying those words against my neck and making my head spin. He’s right; I don’t want him to stop. But the sane little voice inside my head was telling me I had to stop it now, before I lost it.

“No,” I pushed him off me gently. He didn’t resist and simply looked at me with questioning eyes. I couldn’t look at him any longer. So I attempted to put my clothes back on. But my efforts failed as he grabbed hold of me from behind and pinned my hands behind me.

Pulling me closer to him, he placed kisses on my shoulder. The worst part was, we were facing the mirror and I’m losing my sanity just watching him kiss my bare skin.

With one hand holding onto my hands, his other hand s down from my arm to my abdomen. I had to bite my lips to prevent any sound from escaping. Why is he doing this?

His hands were dangerously travelling my back, threatening to untie my top. I can’t.

“Jonghyun, stop!” I yelled and squeezed my hands out of his grasp, mentally wincing at the pain and then turning around to face him. Shock and embarrassment was noticeable on his face. And I swear I saw a hint of regret.

I know he wasn’t himself. He wouldn’t do these things without my permission. He’s usually gentle, not rough like this. “Sorry,” He said quickly before turning around. I was wondering why, then I realised it was so I could change.

Still surprised over everything, I slipped out of the bikini and into my clothes once again. Since I was facing the mirror, I could tell if he took a peek. He never did. Didn’t even move. Until I said I was done, where he then turned to make sure I was before proceeding to open the door.

We were silent the whole time we walked to the cashier. He insisted on paying and I really didn’t feel like telling him not to at that time. I was still trying to recover from the shock. I didn’t even realise that I had bought the red bikini earlier which I didn’t want.

The others were waiting outside and they smiled when we approached them not even noticing the tense aura surrounding us both. It took a while before he finally spoke again. “I’m so sorry Jinhee,” He whispered and slipped his hand in mine. “Please don’t be angry,”

I laced my fingers with his and gave him a little smile. “I’m not angry,”

“You’re not?” His raised his eyebrows at me and blinked continuously. “Really?”

I nodded and hugged him. He was not himself, I understood that.

__________

 

We had dinner sent to our rooms back at the hotel that night. I was too distracted to enjoy my food. Distracted by Jonghyun. The feelings he gave me before; were indescribable. And he barely did anything.

All kinds of things were running through my mind. Including what Wooyoung told me earlier before he left. Don’t sleep with Jonghyun. I didn’t think of It much then but now, it different. I’m actually considering it. Where did all of this thoughts come from?

Or maybe I’m too stressed; too afraid over the whole Jonghyun and Aeri thing. But I do feel better now especially since his parents aren’t around. He loves me, I know. And I love him too. Does he know that I love him?

I need to show him that I do. And what better way to show him than to—

“Sleep with him?” Luna hissed. “Are you crazy?” She glared at me with her eyes wide. I got scared. The room grew silent. Aeri was in the shower which gave the both of us temporary privacy. I told Luna about my thoughts and she was not happy. I didn’t reply her.

“Is he forcing you to?” She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes. I strongly denied it. That was the last thing Jonghyun would do. “Then why?” Her voice was weak, as if she were scared.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged and rubbed the back of my neck. “It’s one way to show him that I love him,”

She rolled her eyes and sighed before grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me. “There are other ways to show him you love him!”

“But this way, he won’t leave me. He won’t leave me for Aeri,” I said, sounding as if I were trying to convince myself instead. “Because he’ll feel attached to me,”

“Jinhee,” Her voice was soft. “Don’t make haste decisions. You’re not thinking properly,”

Maybe I wasn’t. But I still feel like it’s the best way to show him my love for him.

“You’re not usually this way,” She said. “Did something happen?”

I bit my lip and lifted my gaze to meet hers. “I don’t know. I feel different,”

“It’s the lust talking,” She cupped my face and lightly slapped my cheeks. “I know you have a y boyfriend with abs and muscles and oh my gosh I’m not even going to go there but no, don’t do it!”

I giggled and pushed her off.

Do I really want to do it to prove my love? Or is this just lust taking over?

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooooh okay I didn't make JongHee fight, are you guys happy?? xD You guys would probably have killed me if I did. Anyway this is just to fill in some stuff for next few chapters :) Hope I didn't scare you with Jinhee's sudden decision XD 
Anw I have to go now, busy week ahead and I haven't done anything LOL I'm gonna die. Bye! <3