clash of the soshis

everyday i fool the world

Ouch!

I turned my body around when I felt myself being crushed by some unknown force. All of the sudden my bed started shaking like some bunnies were here bouncing up and down. Wait, bunnies?

I opened one eye and immediately shot up in a sitting position when I saw who what was making that entire ruckus early in the morning.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I felt a nerve snap in my head as I stared at the two dwarves smiling goofily at me still bouncing up and down making me dizzy.

“YOONG! That’s not the proper way to greet your unnies!” The shorter one barked at me like a rabid poodle. I groaned. Maturity wise I don’t think they are fit to be called unnies at all.

“Yeah, I agree with the midget over here!” The other one seconded folding her arms. Great, they’re pissed.

“You’re both dwarves, and can you please stop jumping? You’re making me dizzy.” I stated as I tried to stand up. I look at the creatures as the bed stopped creaking and they were staring at me almost at eye level though they were on top of the bed.

“OMO.” Hyo exclaimed.

“You’ve gotten tall!” Tae shouted pointing at me.

“I don’t know, maybe you’re just plain short.” I snorted. That did it. They jumped on me like warriors taking on a giant.

“Take that back you alligator!” Hyo was straddling me on the floor.

“Tell us your secret!” Tae added grabbing my arms. These two just wouldn’t quit. No matter how rich they are money never saved them from being short. I laughed inside.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry unnies.” I smiled innocently, batting my eyes at them.

“Awww, she’s calling us unnies.” Hyo stopped hitting me and smiled.

“Don’t let that deer go Hyo. She’s manipulating us!” Tae resisted closing her eyes to shield her from my adorable pout. Keke. My evil master plan is working. Now just a bit more and they’ll be in the palm of my hands. Mwahaha.

“Pweease unnies?” I said giving them my best pout and I enlarged my eyes a bit throwing in some fake tears in the process.

They both stood up and sighed.

“FINE.” They both stated and looked at me in surrender. I laughed evilly on the inside again, they can never say no to me!

“Come here unnies! I missed you!” I said and hugged them both. They looked like they smelt my armpits. Lol.

“We missed you too you choding!” They both exclaimed when I finally let them go.

“Seriously, why are you here? And, how on earth did you find me?” I asked and sat on my bed combing my hair. Reminiscing my wonderful date yesterday, I better text her. I smiled at the thought.

“We have our ways and reasons.” Tae said calmly joining me on the bed with her feet barely touching the floor while swinging them, I chuckled. She looked like a child.

“Duh. Tae here got overly excited about the height enhancing program you told her! She spent the rest of the time tracking you down dragging me with her.” Hyo slumped on the bed earning a smack from Tae. I laughed whole heartedly with the reason. They looked at me seriously and I just waited their response.

“Don’t tell me—“ Tae started, eyes bulging, I can see veins throbbing on her temples. Uh-oh, mad midget alert!

“There was no program?” Hyo finished and laughed with me. HAHAHAHAHA.

That was the cue and a flying midget came and smacked us in all places she could.

“HOW COULD YOU! YOU DEER! You-you!” She was boiling mad and that made us laugh even more before fleeing my room and running downstairs to escape her wrath.

Hyo and I sat on the couch laughing our heads off with Tae not far behind. She was about to punch us again when my parents and Robert came to check out what was causing all of the trouble.

“Kids! What’s happening here?” My dad asked, amused.

“SHE STARTED IT!” We all chorused pointing fingers to each other.

“NO I DIDN’T! YOU DID!” We exclaimed again, earning a chuckle from the older folks.

We continued to bicker while Robert prepared our breakfast and my parents went for a walk outside and said they’ll be back for breakfast. We were watching some cartoons when Robert called us to eat and my parents arrived just in time. After giving thanks, we started eating and talking.

“So what are you kids doing here? It’s quite a surprise.” My dad asked the cousins who were busy munching foods.

“Well, it’s this alligator’s fault uncle.” Hyo said earning a nod of agreement from Tae.

“They just miss me a lot dad.” I smirked.

“No way!” They both exclaimed from the other side of the table.

“Now, now kids, don’t argue here.” My mom said smiling. The two were both welcomed in our family since their family became close to ours.

“Do your parents know you’re here?” Dad asked.

“Yes uncle. They said they’re practicing to beat you in golf so you better watch out.” Hyo said.

My parents chuckled about that. Hyo and Tae’s parents are as dorky and funny as their children. Their fathers were twins and I find it amusing every time I meet their family because they look very alike.

“Did you girls prepare your things? We’d love to have you around.” Robert said smiling. I guess he missed them too.

“Of course Robert, we even brought our own kayaks!” Tae exclaimed and smiled like a child.

“We could’ve brought a boat but nooo—“ Hyo mocked.

“Come on Hyo it’s been a while since we’ve been out kayaking. Besides, you need some exercise.” Tae nonchalantly replied while continued eating. Hyo just stared at Tae with horror.

“Yeah Hyo-unnie, your face got a little bit rounder.” I seconded holding my face like a ball, smirking evilly inside.

“You both are so dead later.” Hyo fumed and concentrated on her food.

Aside from the usual teasing and bickers, the meal went well and they started unpacking their stuffs to their designated room. They decided to just room together because they are just scaredy kids like that. Keke. I stayed in my room and took a bath. I was planning to visit my Honey later. I think I have to bring these two along or they’ll punish me for being a bad host.

I finished dressing up and decided to text my Honey.

Oh, there’s a message.

From: Honey

Hi hon. I can’t jog today, I’m sorry. Sooyoung locked me up because she said I’ve been out of the house lately. I’m so sorry.  :(

I smacked my own forehead when I realized I totally forgot about our jogging date earlier. I’m such a bad girlfriend. I must’ve been so tired.

To: Honey

I’m sorry too hon, honestly I didn’t wake up on time. I’m so sorry. I’ll make it up to you I promise.

I prayed that she can forgive me. Sigh

After a few minutes, my phone buzzed, a new message.

From: Honey

Keke. It’s okay hon. You must’ve been so tired. Argh, Soo and the gang just wouldn’t let me go. :(

I smiled in relief that she’s okay with it.

To: Honey

Thank you hon. Hmm, well, if you couldn’t go out, is it okay then that I’ll go there instead? :D

I beamed at my brilliant idea. I guess it couldn’t be helped that I’ll bring the cousins along. They better behave themselves.

From: Honey

Really? Yey. I’m so excited already. I’ll wait for you here okay? Take care while driving. I’ll prepare myself now.  :)

 

To: Honey

Oh, is it okay if I bring some people along?

 

From: Honey

Of course hon. I’ll see you later okay? I’ll take a bath first. ^^

I decided not to reply and focus on other things since my mind is being naughty with the thought of Yuri taking a shower. Aish. Tae-unnie just arrived and I’m already byun all of a sudden.

I walked towards their room and peeked in; they were wearing the same shirt and shorts looking like twins. I laughed.

“Unnies! Why are you wearing the same clothes? You look like twins!” I laughed again.

“Hyo wouldn’t change!” Tae exclaimed.

“Hey! I dressed up first, you change!” Hyo insisted.

“You better not raise your voice on me Kim Hyoyeon! I’m older than you so you better change right now!” Tae was definitely in unnie mode. Hyo huffed in frustration.

“Fine, UNNIE.” She said as she stomped towards the closet to find new clothes. I chuckled at their childish behaviour.

“Hey, it’s okay unnies. You can wear those. You look totally cute in it.” I said trying to appease them.

“Really?” They both asked looking at me.

“Yeah, you’re like those characters on TV!” I happily clapped my hands and they were so happy smiling too.

“Yeah? Who? Who?” They were both excited as they stood up jumping.

“Bananas in pyjamas.” I said and ran away laughing hard before they can kill me both.

After an hour I decided that it was clear to approach them again in their ‘lair’. When I went in they were lazily lying on bed.

“Oh, hey Yoong.” Hyo said as she glanced at me, scrolling her ipad.

“How’s my dongsaeng?” Tae unnie said ruffling my hair as I lied there with them. Seriously, they are like goldfishes, they just don’t have enough memory to get revenge no matter how much you prank and tease them.

“Are you done unpacking unnie?” I asked propping my head with my hand.

“Yep.” They both replied. I see Hyo unnie changed her clothes eventually.

“Uhm, would you like to go out and meet some friends?” I asked again, hoping to see Yuri soon.

They just turned their heads and looked at me suspiciously.

“So that’s why you’re so busy. You’ve been hanging out with your NEW friends instead of US!” Hyo cried rather too dramatically and Tae joined her sobbing and hugging Hyo. I rolled my eyes at them.

“Oh come on unnies. Are you coming or not?” I asked again as I stood up towering over them, totally not buying their nonsense. They looked at me and raised their brows.

“Of course we’re coming.” Hyo said.

“This better be good flounder.” Tae said, serious and narrowing her eyes on me.

We bid goodbye to my folks and I drove my car first followed with theirs.

When we arrived at Yuri’s house, I was welcomed with the girls and they hugged me one by one. I realized I kind of missed them too because I’ve been hanging around Yuri a lot. This may be the reason they placed Yuri on lock-up.

“Ahem.”

We turned our heads and there stood the cousins looking, more like glaring, at me.

“Oh, guys. These are my friends. Kim Taeyeon and Kim Hyoyeon. They’re cousins and my closest unnies.” I introduced them.

“Hi I’m Taeyeon, you can call me Tae.” Tae said as she smiled rather in a charming way to the girls.

“I’m Hyoyeon, you can call me Hyo.” Hyo followed waving her hand. The other girls soon introduced themselves.

“Hey the name’s Sooyoung. I like to eat.” Sooyoung waved at the two and everyone burst out laughing with the way she introduced herself.

“I’m Tiffany, it’s nice to meet you! I like to cook!” Fany said giving her signature eye smiles and waving cheerfully like she hasn’t seen other people before.

“I’m Jessica.” Jessica plainly said, uninterested and we can feel the atmosphere cooling down.

“Ahem, I’m Seohyun. It’s a pleasure to meet you unnies.” Seo said giving a bow and Tae and Hyo looked shocked and bowed immediately after the surprise. They’re not used to people bowing anymore since we practically grew up in a less culture-oriented area.

“And the last but not the least, I’m Sunny Lee!” Sunny said, exploding with aegyo that Jessica punched her in the arm and causing the people to cringe.

“Well, not the last.” Someone said going out the door and walking towards us. I couldn’t help but smile widely at the new person. How I wish I can introduce her to everyone. I’m so proud to be her girlfriend!

“Hi guys, I’m Kwon Yuri. My family own this house. You’re welcome here anytime.” She smiled as she stood beside me snaking her hand on my waist as I did the same to her. I saw Tae and Hyo’s jaws drop, I inwardly smiled. They definitely find her beautiful.

“Oh, we’re the Kim Cousins. I’m Tae and this is Hyo.” They both smiled.

After the introductions we went in and started hanging out.

“So what brought you here in our place?” Tiffany asked as we settled in the living room.

“We just followed Yoona. She’s quite a prankster.” Hyo said.

“Yoona’s a very interesting person, too bad we don’t hang out as much because she’s always with Yuri.” Sooyoung pouted earning disgusted looks from her own circle of friends.

“Stop that Soo, you look gross.” Sica bluntly stated earning a smack from Sooyoung and giggles from the group.

“What are your hobbies unnies?” Seo asked again.

“Well, we like water sports and we even brought our kayak with us.” Tae answered after sipping the juice Sunny prepared for us.

“Really? Can we spend the day by the lake? It’s boring here in the house!” Sunny said still full of energy.

“Okay okay, just stop the aegyo or I’ll throw you there myself.” Sica said but Sunny just hug her back and kissed her cheek. We celebrated for a wonderful day by the lake. I told them that we will go back to get our kayaks and meet them by the lake. They all agreed and prepared things like food and their bikinis. Yuri on the other hand, insisted in going with us.

We were walking towards our cars when Taeyeon spoke.

“You have a nice house Yuri and even nicer friends.” She smiled.

“Thank you Tae-unnie. Uhm, actually one of them is my cousin. She’s Jessica.” Yuri answered smiling back.

“What?!” Hyo exclaimed loudly.

“Why unnie?” I asked raising a brow.

“Well, beauty-like it can be. But, how could you be related to someone so cold?” Hyo answered faking a shiver.

Yuri and I looked at each other and laughed.

“Thanks for the compliment. Uhm, Sica-unnie is not really that cold. You just have to know her better before she opens up. She’s a very thoughtful and caring person, really.” Yuri answered still smiling.

“Oh, I guess we have to visit a lot Tae.” Hyo said and we burst out laughing again.

We arrived at the house but immediately parked our cars and grabbed our kayaks. We changed into bikinis and swimming attires too. My jaw dropped with how beautiful and y Yuri looked in her bikini top and short beach shorts.

 “Hi seobang.” She said and smirked as she went out from the bathroom, we were alone in my room. I was already in my shorts and shirt with my sports bra underneath. I gulped when I sensed her nearing me.

“Hi hon.” I replied. She hugged me and I hugged her back. She was almost straddling me on the bed where I sat. I sniffed her neck and I can smell her shampoo making me dizzy and warm.

“You smell great.” I whispered touching my nose to her neck.

She giggled and placed her forehead on mine.

“You look beautiful as always.” She smiled at me. We were staring at each other never bothering to let go. I leaned in slowly with the burning desire to kiss her again. I saw her close her eyes as I can feel her breath on my lips, I leaned in closer and closer when—

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I snapped my head back and she was startled herself with the banging on the door.

“WE’RE READY!” the two danshins shouted at the other side of the door. I made a mental note to torture them later for breaking such a wonderful moment.

Yuri laughed at my frustrated self and intertwined her hand in mine. She kissed my cheek before we went out of the room.

“Okay, let’s go!” Hyo said as we ran outside.

“Be careful kids!” My mom called out and we waved at her.

We carried Hyo and Tae’s kayaks to the lake and when they were riding theirs, Yuri and I rode mine.

“Nice kayak Yoong.” Tae said paddling behind us.

“Mom bought me this.” I smiled and enjoyed the view of Yuri touching the water with her hand.

We decided to have a race and we paddled hard trying not to lose. It was a bit hard for me because I was the only one paddling. I came last with Hyo first and followed by Tae who quickly bickered that she was obviously cheated by Hyo. I laughed at them as I parked my kayak near the girls who were playing by the water.

“Hi guys! You’re back!” Sooyoung yelled and waved at them munching on some chips.

“We’re having barbeque for lunch, is that okay?” Sunny shouted getting ready with the grill with Seo and Tiff helping her. We gave her a thumbs-up and everybody did their part for lunch. Soo was in charge of keeping Tiffany busy while Sunny, Seo and Yuri were cooking. Sica and Hyo went to town to buy some snacks making Hyo borrow some spare clothes because she was only in her bikini. Taeyeon-unnie and I was in charge with the drinks. I really don’t know why we have to separate from the cooking group.

I saw Tae-unnie juggling a load of fruits in her arms and right then I realized we’re not preparing just mediocre drinks for them. Aside from the usual juice, we prepared shakes and smoothies. We also asked Hyo and Sica to buy some soda.

“Guys! The food is ready!” Sunny shouted while Yuri and Seo prepared the plates.

“Yey food!” Sooyoung came out from nowhere dragging a pissed off Tiffany behind.

“Where did you go Fany?” Yuri asked.

“This shikshin over here took me deep in the forest because she said she was going to show me something.” She puffed and sat on a beach chair clearly frustrated.

“So? What did she show you?” Taeyeon asked giving her a glass of juice.

“A big rock.” Tiffany glared at Sooyoung who was smiling apologetically at her.

“It was a HUGE rock! You can even climb up there!” Soo said.

“I think I know where that is.” Yuri said, smiling giving me a piece of watermelon.

“I know too! It’s just a few minutes’ walk from here. But Soo dragged me to different directions that we got lost! I didn’t have time to help you guys with cooking.” She pouted. The cooking team smiled guiltily.

“It’s okay Fany. Trust me it’s okay.” Yuri said sitting beside the unhappy girl and gave her a hug.

After a while Hyo came running towards us laughing her head off.

“HAHAHAHA” She hid behind Yuri.

“Come back here you choding!” Sica was marching off like a sergeant carrying a bag of food. Seo and I immediately came up and helped her with the bags from the car.

“HAHAHAHA. You should’ve seen your face, it was sooooo EPIC!” Hyo ran away laughing with Sica trailing behind. They were chasing each other far away so we just let them be.

We were already eating and talking when the two finally came back with Sica pinching Hyo’s ear.

“Ow, ow. I said I’m sorry already.” Hyo said with a sad and pained face.

“Now, what did I tell you about addressing me?” Sica demanded still not letting go of Hyo’s ear. They looked hilarious.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry Sica-unnie.” Hyo said cutely determined to get Sica’s death grip off her poor ear.

Sica gave a satisfied smile and let go of Hyo and sat down beside Yuri. Having nowhere else to sit, Hyo sat beside Sica, still rubbing her red ear.

“Wow, I commend you Sica. You’re the only one able to discipline my dear cousin like that!” Taeyeon dorkily smiled and shook Sica’s hand and the later gave a very evil smirk.

“I’ll spank her if I have to.” Sica said calmly giving Hyo a glance. We burst out laughing while Hyo just pouted.

 We continued eating giving them their share of food. Hyo finished all of her barbeque already, she must be hungry from all the running she did. What I saw next surprised me. Sica placed some of her barbeque to Hyo’s plate like it was the most natural thing to do. I gaped looking at the scene.

“I told you she’s caring.” Yuri whispered in my ear as she saw me shocked with her cousin’s actions.

The whole day we spent playing in the water, trying to drown each other, splashing water and did water wrestling. By the end of the day I was so exhausted I felt very sleepy. We finally changed our clothes, we borrowed some. I changed with Yuri’s clothes. After having our dinner inside, we proceeded outside to build a bonfire and watch the stars.

I sat next to my girlfriend and the moment she felt my presence she laid her head on my shoulder and I laid mine on top of hers. Hyo was beside me, next to Sica then Tiffany followed by Seo with Soo next to a pile of chips, followed by Taeyeon then Sunny. The bonfire was big and the warmth emitted from it was enough to make us feel cozy and safe.

“We should tell horror stories!” Soo said passing on food for everyone but not much was taken from the pile.

“Okay! Me first!” Sunny said still with high energy. I wonder what she was taking in when she was the only one hyper from all we did.

“It was a dark and scary night---“

Then she got cut off by Sica saying it’s not scary ending Sunny pouting and Taeyeon consoling her by rubbing her back. In the end, we decided not to tell horror stories anymore because it’s boring and just look at the beautiful stars. The stars were shining brightly, inviting the weary eyes to ease its exhaustion and just replace it with heavenly relaxation.

 After a while, the girls decided to go in and get ready for sleep.

Yuri had other plans and dragged me for a walk. We were walking slowly by the water, enjoying the faint moonlight reflecting on the water.

“I can still remember the night you took me out into the lake and we rode your kayak.” She whispered hugging my arm. The air was a bit chilly so I removed my jacket and placed it on her shoulders.

“Aww. My seobang is so thoughtful.” She teased me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled at her tucking in her hair behind her ear.

“I love you hon.” I said, still blushing from the confession kissing her hand.

“I love you too.” She whispered and leaned in making my heart race.

I felt her lips on mine and I felt the familiar tingly sensation when I’m with her again. I placed my forehead on mine and smiled at her.

“Thank God the guys got along.” Yuri said smiling back at me.

“Well, they should. They’ll be at our wedding so they better get along.” I smirked when I saw her blush.

We continued walking and shared our own plans with our future wedding. Yuri was rooting for a traditional church wedding while I wanted something private on a beach. Well, we have a whole lot of years for us to decide on that right?