to serve and protect

everyday i fool the world

It's been three straight days that Yuri can be seen sitting by the Im's porch. The IM felt pity for her, but they knew they should never reveal themselves. They have been contacting their boss of the girl's actions and they can't help but wonder just who is this girl who sits in the porch all day seemingly waiting for their young miss who was probably having the time of her life in some rich kid's yacht.

They have been serving the Im family for the longest time and they can say that this family holds value of their bond. Sensing the quiet distress their boss experienced the first time they called him about the girl, they knew something was definitely up, and this girl has a deep connection to one of the family members.

They stayed hidden from everyone's view. They're here to protect and they vowed to serve their masters until their last breath.

------- Im's Main House ------------

Daddy Im is a well respected man, a loving husband and father and an amazing businessman. He is now the head of the household ever since his father tasked him to lead their family when he decided he was too old for that. He is known to be a man of power, strong to hold his ground and unshakeable.

But like superman, he has his own kryptonite.

Ever since his daughter Yoona was born, when he first heard the sound of his baby girl's cry symbolizing the new life added to their family, when he first laid eyes to his angel, he knew he will go to the ends of the earth for his child and he will crush anyone who will bring sadness and peril to her. He loved her with all his heart, he swore to be a good father and he made sure that his angel is safe. He formed a special team just to guard his daughter, and he must admit he was quite amazed and proud of Yoona when she discovered the IM though they were really invisible. He spends a fortune for them, but having them around makes him comfortable that his daughter is safe.

Years ago, when he learned that his daughter drowned, he was devastated. When he saw his angel lying unconscious in that hospital bed, he swore through his tears and muffled sobs that never again, never again will he let his daughter get hurt. It hurt him seeing her little girl squirm and get scared whenever she gets close to their pool. He cried silently when the doctor told him about his child's psychological dilemma. He acted strong in front of his family, to be there for his wife who was clearly dying on the inside with her guilt, and to be strong for Yoona herself. 

Never again did he plan of sending back his daughter to that wicked place. He felt repulsion and dread towards the place, the place who almost took his daughter away from him. He almost sold the place away, just stopped gingerly by his father saying that he might regret that action later in life. He never understood his logic, but he listened anyways.

When Yoona slowly recovered, he was overjoyed. Seeing his daughter grow up happily, sometimes a bit naughty and too adventurous, made his heart swell with pride and happiness. He knew that Yoona is a strong person.

He kept someone to guard the house while nobody's there. Through the years he was quite amazed with this girl who never missed to visit their house every summer, as reported by an IM. He knew the girl was somehow connected to his daughter's incident, but knowing that Yoona eventually forgot about that, he decided to keep quiet about it. He was honestly surprised when two years ago the girl stopped visiting their house. He was quite relieved to say the least.

Now, she's back.

He kept track of Yoona's island hopping escapade through IMs again. It's a good thing Yoona's not around to deal with this.

What will happen? I know she had regained her memory, how is she going to take it? I don't want my daughter to get hurt.

Daddy Im sighed and looked up to the ceiling.

After a while, he smiled.

I know.

He suddenly stood up and head to the kitchen where he'll most likely meet the perfect person to deal with his problems right now.

 

"Robert, can we talk?" Daddy Im sat in one of the bar stools and Robert did the same.

"Yes sir, certainly." Robert smiled.

"You remember that girl I told you about? The one who kept on visiting the lake house even though no one was there?"

"Yes sir." Robert focused his gaze on his boss.

"Well, she's back." Daddy Im coolly let out.

"Whaaaat?" Robert said.

"Yep. I was at fault not sending people to know about this girl. Maybe she was the person Yoong was dreaming about."

Robert looked at his boss expectedly, he knew something was up.

"Uhm, I want you to know her." Daddy Im looked seriously at Robert who was not moving a muscle.

"How? When?" Those were the only words that came out of the usually talkative butler.

"Today. I want you to go there and meet this girl. Get to know her and find out if she was really the one. Then tell me about it okay?" The boss said with a smile.

"Okay sir, as you wish." The butler stood up and bowed.

"Oh, and Robert?" Robert turned back to his master's voice.

"Don't tell our little princess about this."

Robert just smiled and bowed again.

He loved serving his thoughtful and loving father of a master.

He thinks that he should really know this girl. If she was really the girl of his little prankster's dreams, he will be very glad to meet her.

He will have to see, if she is worthy enough to be back to his young Mistress' life.