nothing more

everyday i fool the world

Yuri POV

Yoona sent me home after our little 'date'. I don't know why but I really feel happy around her. Being with her makes me contented with life and she makes it so simple to smile and laugh. I don't know how I've become this bold. I was never a person who initiates contact and I was generally labeled as shy, yet the moment I welcomed Yoona into my life, I wanted to hold her close everytime and I never had a problem talking and spending time with her.

I immediately went inside my room. The girls are probably out in the lake, the house is so quiet. I laid down in bed and stared at the ceiling.

What's happening to me?

I traced my lips. I kissed her twice in the cheeks already and we've only met for two days. I've never kissed anyone anywhere before and I couldn't help but be confused of what is happening to me. I never felt so close to anyone before.

You know the feeling of wanting to be with that someone the moment you wake up. The moments when you unconsciously hug yourself just to imagine that it was her hands wrapped around you. Moments like this when you just ignore the world and dwell with your thoughts of her.

Why am I thinking about her? She's just a friend, right? Then why is she the only person I felt this way towards?

I shrugged when I think of the time I met my friends, and I swear I never thought of them this much, no offense.

Am I feeling something more special towards Yoona? Is this the feeling people feel when they see the one they love?

Love?

Am I in love?

With a GIRL?!

I shook my head vigorously.

I'm not GAY.

I directed my gaze towards the balcony facing the lake.

Am I?

 

---------------------next scene----------------------

Yoona POV

I drove home slowly and silently after I sent Yuri home. She was a little quiet today and I can't help but worry.

I parked my car and went inside the house. It was almost five in the afternoon.

I placed my keys in the glass bowl and went up to my room. I passed the guestroom where Yuri spent her time earlier. I gently closed the door as memories of this morning flooded my mind.

When I arrived at my room, I quickly took a bath. I was still so full with our lunch that I don't think I'll eat dinner anymore.

I wore my PJs and jumped on my bed. I surfed in my laptop and found out some emails from my friends.

from: Kim T shortie

yo kiddo~ :B you better reply or I'll hire someone to look for you and bring you back! >:)

I chuckled at Taeyeon's message and replied.

to: Kim T shortie

whatever. I'm in heaven, wanna come? :P

I scrolled and found another message. I ignored some of the messages since they were all from Taeyeon. Just the same message sent over and over. That kid.

from: Kim H dancemaniac

the short one and I are planning to go island hopping. wanna come yoong? :) we'll invite others too! i'll try to ask my dad to lend us the yacht. reply soon okay?! you better or i'll let the rabied midget bite you!

Wow. The Kim cousins really know how to threaten people, and make a fool out of each other. keke. But still, they are very lovable friends.

to: Kim H dancemaniac

don't you have dance lessons?:)  taeyeon's gonna kill you if she'll know you called her a rabied midget. haha!:P  sure! just tell me about the plan okay? i'm sure your dad will be cool about it. let's go diving! find a nice spot! :)

Somehow I can't wait to go to this island hopping thing. I miss going out with my friends. We can be crazy people and have all the fun in the world.

I scanned the remaining messages and smiled. I guess those two really missed me a lot. They bombarded my inbox with their messages.

I looked around the room and noticed my phone.

I sighed. Now problems are coming back to haunt me.

There were a few messages.

from: Honey

hon, i'm sorry.

 

from: Honey

hon, i miss you so much. please talk to me?

 

from: Honey

please forgive me hon :(

 

from: Honey

T.T 3

I sighed again. They were all sent that dawn. My chest is getting heavy. The guilt is trying to eat me alive.

Here I am spending my day with a person I just met, and I ignored Honey totally.

If I can't even commit to this 'relationship' of ours, how much more if I'll be in a real relationship?

I'm starting to doubt myself of my capability of being honest, loyal and understanding to my beloved one.

I think I broke my philosophies in life in a matter of days and it involves a girl who probably is clueless of my feelings and infidelity issues.

I want to make things right once more.

to: Honey

i'm sorry hon for ignoring you like this. i miss you. i'm so sorry. please forgive me for being a jerk. it hurts me deeply for doing those to you. :( i love you. i love you. i love you.

After I sent the message, I stood up from my bed. I made up my mind.

I held Hearty's necklace in my hand and removed it. I stared for it for a while.

It seems that she doesn't remember me.

I need to choose one from the two perfect people in my life.

I placed the necklace inside my jewelry box.

If only you came sooner Kwon Yuri, I could've loved you more.

I laid back in bed and stared at the ceiling. It's starting to get dark, the day is ending.

Just like Yuri and I, I'm ending it way prematurely.

I closed my eyes and felt a lone tear escape from them.

It hurts. It hurts to let go of something that you never even had.

Goodbye Yuri. I hope we can stay friends. And nothing more.