Happy Birthday, Aiko!

Forbidden Love

Today was Aiko's 8th Birthday, Sora was already 15 years old now. He grew up to be a perfect big brother. You loved them to dead. It's always been a small party, since you barely made new friends. Some of Aiko's school friends came over though. Somehow her vampire self still slept deep within her. You were happy with that, since it kept things peacefull, after all she was just a half blood if you looked at it. Aiko was happily playing with her friends and Sora, while you were talking with Soohyun, Eli and Xander. "Oh.. we forgot to get candles for her birthday cake!" Xander suddenly said. "Ah, i will get them, allright?" You stood up and left the house with your bag. It was a sunny day. It was a 15 minutes walk. As you passed the train station your eyes fell on someone who just stepped out of the train.. You looked twice, What a familiar face.. As you looked better you stopped in your tracks. This can't be .. this is a lie! You started running to the entree of the station. As you were stopped by the fenches you looked through them. "KEVIN!" You yelled. The man looked up, He looked surprised, "Heeyoung?!" He walked to the gates and passed them, only to find you on the other side. You started crying and hitted his chest at first, only to hold him close to you right after that. "I've missed you so much! Where have you been!!' You cried. "I've missed you too, Heeyoung" He smiled. "Are you coming home?" You looked at him. He nodded, "I was looking for you guys, L told me through the phonecall that you've been hiding in California, The vampire society gave up on finding me since Uee's dad died..."  "Let's go to the store together.." You said. "To the store?" He asked. You nodded, "It's Aiko's birthday... it's been 8 years.. " You smiled kind and so the two of you went to get the candles.

Not long after you entered the house, followed by Kevin. "We're home!" you said. "we?" Soohyun asked as he looked up. He shocked when he saw Kevin. "K-kevin?" You nodded. Kevin greeted everyone. Sora jumped up: "KEVIN!!!" And he hugged him. "Sora, I missed you as well!" Kevin smiled. Aiko looked at Sora, "Sora, Who is it?" She asked him. You kneeled down before her, "Aiko, this is Kevin, Your real dad!" You said smiling. Aiko looked at him. Kevin smiled, "Hi Aiko.. It's so nice to finally meet you.. " Aiko nodded and slowly approached him, "Hi daddy!" She said cheerfull, "Now i have 2 daddies!!!" Aiko yelled smiling. Kevin wondered, "2 daddies?" He asked. Aiko nodded again and pointed at Soohyun, "Soo-daddy and you!" You smiled soft. "Allright everyone, let's sing!" Soohyun said. And so the birthday was celebrated.

After 8 years you finally got the see Kevin, the two of you finally married. So you continued to live life in California. 

 

 

Fin