Anger

Forbidden Love

NOTE: This is the chapter where the two stories come together ^^ That's why it's a short one! 

You came home, You were still a bit mad at Dongho, Calling you ugly.. Pfft. You sighed. Kevin went to the kitchen, Finding Sungjong, washing the dishes, together with Lee Hi. "Ah, Sorry.. Did i disturb you?" Kevin asked. "No, no Not at all!" Lee Hi smiled. Kevin took two bottles of artificial blood and walked over to the living room. He sat down next to you and gave you the bottle. You opened it and drank a bit, "Don't bother it too much." Kevin smiled. "Thanks" You smiled back. "Though i wonder what that Ryo person wanted.. He only had eye for you." Kevin said a bit suspecting. "Ah, we'll find out soon enough, If he really plans something." You said while leaning back in the couch. Suddenly a lot of laughter was heard from the kitchen. "Well.. they're having fun?" Kevin said. You nodded, "Ofcourse, They're both human, At least they have each other here.. I didn't had any other Human when i lived with you guys, and i must admit, It was a hard period." You smiled, "What age are they now?" You wondered. "Well, It seems Lee Hi's clock hasn't been paused, So she must be around the 18's/19's now..." Kevin said. "So is Sungjong.." You said. ".. They seem to fit together... Somehow.." Kevin said a bit soft. ".. don't say that.. Not now Dongho's this happy to have her back.. it was a lot of trouble to get her here.." Kevin nodded as you said that, "But what if they..  you know.. i mean.. Life is unfair." Kevin said again. You shrugged, "Aah~" You drank some blood again, "This sure is good, for a faker ofcourse.." Kevin nodded. "Well, Maybe Dongho deserves it, Maybe he will get some more respect for you if his heart broke.." Kevin said again. "Yah! Stop it already!" You said a bit annoyed. You stood up and walked to your room. "... He was so rude to you.. and still you protect him.." Kevin said soft. He sighed but relaxed a bit. 

You dropped down on the bed. "even though he said some bad things.. I don't want him to break his heart.. It's been enough drama already.. it's enough.." You said softly as you closed your eyes. You took your ipod and started listening to music, Making you flow away on the sound of the music. 
Suddenly you shook up, You felt 2 hands next to your head and opened your eyes. You saw Dongho hanging above you, His eyes were blood red, He looked pretty angry. "What's wrong, Dongho?" You asked a bit worried. ".. That.. That sungjong boy.." He said angry. "Calm down.. What's up?" You tried to get up, but he didn't move a muscle. ".. He's flirting with MY Lee Hi.." He said still mad. "Okay, Calm down now, It's no use to be angry. I'm sure he doesn't mean it that way.." You said soft to him. "Listen, Hee Young.. He is your responsibility.. If he does anything to Lee Hi, You will pay for it.. Got it?" He said serious. "Wait what?" You looked a bit confused. Dongho was about to walk away, You grabbed his wrist. "Listen Dongho, Whatever he does is NOT my responsibility, Okay? I'm not telling him to be friends with Lee Hi, Nor do i forbid him to do that! Okay?" You said, "Act like you used to be, will you? It's no use being friends with someone who acts like that.." He walked towards you, "Listen, I've waited so long, So damn long to see my Lee Hi back, Now i got her, and there is this boy trying to take her away from me... You've brought him here okay?" He said mad. He pulled away from you and left the room. You sighed, "He will turn by eventually.." You said as you dropped back on the bed again. You closed your eyes again, Feeling the bed move again. You opened your eyes, Seeing Kevin. "What did Dongho do?" He asked. "He just came here to nag about SUngjong, because they're too close or something.." Kevin smiled at you, "Don't worry.. It'll be alright" He said. You smiled back. The two of you cuddled a bit more.