Leave

Forbidden Love

Xander was looking out of the window. "What are you doing, Xander?" Soohyun asked. "I'm afraid of going out. This is way different from Korea.." He glared at the people, "I don't trust it somehow.." Dongho was sitting on the couch, Everyone was out, except for those three."What about you, Dongho?" Soohyun looked at Dongho. He was texting people. "I hate this place." He said without batting an eye. "Why do you hate this place?" Soohyun asked concerned. "I just hate it, Okay?" He looked at Soohyun, "I wanna go back to Korea." He looked back at his mobile. "Where are you gonna stay in Korea?" Soohyun asked. "Uee got a place for me." Xander looked at Dongho, "What? Who has a place for you?" "Uee does.." He looked at Xander. Xander couldn't believe it, "After all she did to us, You wanna stay with her?!" "I don't wanna stay with her, But if i wanna go back to Korea, i have no choice. Beside that, the fight is between, her and Kevin, All the others got nothing to do with it." Dongho said. "Are you crazy?! You really are huh?!" Xander got mad, "After all she did to us you still believe WE got nothing to do with it?!" "What i do in my life, is my problem, Not yours. If i choose to live with her, It's my choice. okay?!" Dongho stood up, "I'm gonna grab my stuff and leave tonight." He stood up and grabbed all his stuff. Xander looked at him in disbelieve, "How can he say it's not our problem? After all she did to us. We all suffered thanks to her. She tried to KILL Heeyoung!" Xander looked at Soohyun. Soohyun sighed, "If he really wanna stay with her, we can't stop him.. i don't like it either Xander, But it's not like we can stop him. Let's keep it between us.. where he is going, it is " Soohyun looked at Xander, "Let's just hope it will be okay.." Xander sighed and looked back at the outside world. 

That night Dongho left, "Bye guys." You hugged him, "Take care okay?" You asked. He just nodded. No one knew where he was going, except for Xander and Soohyun. Sora looked at him. Dongho lifted Sora, "You take care of mom, okay?" Sora nodded and hugged him. Dongho left. 

"Why did he leave so sudden?" Eli asked. "He just disliked Japan.." Soohyun said. "He could've tried a little longer?" AJ said. "It is his choice guys, he had a place to stay now, so he wanted to leave.." Soohyun said and left the room. "Somethings not right.." You said soft. Xander looked at you.