help us.. please

Forbidden Love

You and kevin were standing infront of the building. "Are you sure this is the right choice? What if he kills us immediatly?" Kevin said worried. "Don't worry.. He have helped me once.. i'm sure he is willing to help me again!" You smiled. "How do you know that so sure?" Kevin asked, frowning. "I don't know.. but i think he has a liking to me or something?" You smiled soft. You rang the bell. "Who's it?" A voice sounded through the intercom. "It's me... Heeyoung.. i wanna talk." You said, slightly worried as well. You heard him gasping. Not long after the flat door opened. The two of you walked in and took the elevator to his house. You were standing infront of the door. L opened the door. He was only wearing boxers and his hair was still wet, Seemed like he was just done showering. "What's up?" L looked at the two of you. The garlic smell made Kevin dizzy. "I need to talk to you.." You said softly biting your lower lip. "Maybe it's smart to let him stay outside.. Because he seems getting nauseous from the garlic smell.." L said. "How am i sure you're not gonna hurt her?" Kevin asked. "Listen, I let the door open, however, It's better for you to stay out, If you faint, it will only be bad for you." "it's okay kevin.. i'll be back soon." You smiled. Kevin backed off and let you enter the house. L sat down on the cough. You softly sat down too. "Well it isn't too usual for you to get here by yourself, is it?" He asked. "I'm asking you for help.. No.. not asking.. Begging." You said looking down. "..." L looked at you, He have seen you in worse moments when he caught you, but he never saw you in this state. You started to explain the story. "Ryo hmm?" L asked as he looked out the window. "You know him?" You asked. "Well.. he's my rival.. I wouldn't mind doing it, however.. It might hurt my reputation as vampire hunter." He looked at you.  You stood up and kneeled down before him, "Please.. They might be vampires but i .. if i don't go they will die and if i go.. i have no idea what to do.." You asked. "... I'm sorry.. i don't think i will help.. it will tear my reputation as one of the best vampire hunters.." He said. You looked at him. "Please.. " You tried one more time. "Sorry.. Please leave.." He said looking away. You stood up and left. "And?" Kevin asked. You shook your head. He hugged you. "it's gonna be allright.. let's go.." The two of you walked to the elevator. Outside again you hugged Kevin once again. You softly cried. He hugged you back as he sighed. "Let's save them AND you..." he said smiling. "They are not gonna get you.. i promise." He said and so the two of you left. 

 

L looked out his window as he sighed. "Just what does Ryo want with her?" He didn't trusted the situation.