Kevin - Easy Girl

Forbidden Love

 

The days after actually went smoothly, You went to school again after a long absence, However it was as boring as ever. You looked around in the class, no one seemed to bother you. You sighed, Man you totally didn't miss this, Luckily it was almost the end of the semester. You missed half of the year though. You spaced off in your thoughts. Suddenly you shook up. A hand was shaking infront of you. You followed the hand and saw Xander standing infront of you. "Let's go! it's a break!" He smiled. You quickly stood up and walked with him to the roof top. 

"oh Come on!" Kiseop said to Dongho, "I never believe you will win this bet, You got Kevin in between! beside that.. you got a girl, don't you?" he smirked. "Ofcourse i can win this bet! Beside that, It might be friendly, you know! Only we know it's a bet, Nothing more!" Dongho answered cooly. "You don't have to prove yourself to Ryo! He's just a classmate." Kiseop tried again. ".. Not just a classmate.. he's my rival." Dongho glared at Ryo. 

"ah.. the weather is great!" Kevin said as he stretched his back. "Sure is, Kev" Soohyun said. You entered the roof. "ah Hee Young!" Kevin said happy. Dongho sighed, "There we go again, The love birdies!" Kevin glared at Dongho. Kiseop looked at Dongho, Knowing about the bet. Ryo also stayed insight with Dongho. Dongho looked at him. Ryo nodded. Dongho nodded back. Kevin hugged you. You smiled as he pecked your cheek. "Say, what about a date, after school?" Kevin asked you. "Sounds like fun!" You laughed, "it's been a while, you know, just the two of us.. together~" He nodded as you said that. "Neh, Hee Young, You look bad today.. How come?"  Dongho said. Kevin looked at him. You looked too, ".. i do?" You asked a bit worried. Dongho sniffed, "And you smell bad!" You felt uncomfortable. Kiseop looked a bit confused. Dongho stood up and walked towards you, "Don't you shower?" He asked with a big smile. You got annoyed. Kevin kept quiet and looked at Dongho. "What's wrong with you, dude?" Kevin asked. "Nothing, Just saying what i think, It's not like she cares, Is it? I mean, She never was really pretty, The boys just thought she was easy!" He said. You felt hurt. Dongho smiled. You started looking quite unhappy. Dongho grabbed your chin and suddenly kissed you. You shook. He peeked at Ryo, as he saw Ryo staring at him, he stopped. "Told you you're easy!" You pulled away from him and ran away. What the heck was wrong with him all of a sudden. You ran to the girls toilets.

"Yah!" Kevin said angry. Ryo left the roof. Dongho smiled. "What's wrong with you! acting like that towards Hee Young?" Dongho looked at kevin, "Nothing. It's just a bet i had." He smiled. Kevin slapped Dongho. He laughed, "What, Do you really thinks she believed what i said? She doesn't care anyways! It's not like my opinion is that important to her, She didn't care about me anyways!" He said. "What?!" Kevin said even more upset. Soohyun pulled Kevin away from Dongho. "Dongho, She DOES care! in fact, She used to look up to you a bit. She likes you, Just so you know, You really hurted her.." Xander said. Kevin glared wildly at Dongho, "You, You better make it up with her!" Dongho shrugged, "She doesn't care anyways" He walked away. "I DO NOT WISH TO TALK TO YOU BEFORE YOU APOLOGIZE, GET IT?!" Kevin said mad. Soohyun tried to calm Kevin down as he was screaming. 

You looked in the mirror. Touching the parts of your face you were unsure about. Normally if someone would say such things, you wouldn't care, But because it was Dongho it made a huge impact on you. A tear rolled down your cheek. You wiped it away. "Yah" You heard a voice say, You looked to the side, Seeing Dongho standing in the girls badroom. "What .. what are you doing here?" You asked a bit cold. He walked towards you and grabbed your chin again, "Don't take it too serious. I was kidding." "What kind of kidding is that?! What do you think? Is it Okay to call other girls ugly now you got your girl back?!" You said a bit upset. "Don't you think it hurts me? Don't you know what it is for a girl called ugly?!" He only looked at you, "If you were ugly, i wouldn't kiss you." Dongho said as he moved his lips closer to yours. "Yah, stop playing with me!" You said, "I will tell Lee Hi if you don----" He kissed you. Kevin was about to walk to you as he saw Dongho kissing you. You pushed him away. "Yah! Stop it already!" You said a bit shocked. Kevin hid before you saw him.  He sighed and left. You tried to walk away, Dongho grabbed your wrist, and pulled you around, making you face him. "You're not ugly, Okay?" He said smiling at you. "how dare you harrash me on the roof but say such things when we're alone?!" You said a bit angry. "I told you, I was kidding, You're not ugly. I'm sorry." He said, "Don't be mad at me, Okay?" You looked at him as he said that. "I won't do it again.." he said, "Forgive me this time.." He said softly. You sighed, "Just.. don't let it happen again.." You tried to get away. You pulled your arm, making him lose grip, You quickly walked away, Still a bit upset. You left the bathroom and looked around, The classes did already start again. You sighed, You noticed someone on the stairs. You peeked and noticed it's Kevin. You slowly walked towards him. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded, "It's okay.." You smiled at him. He smiled back. "Shall we go home?" Kevin asked. "It's still a bit early.." You said. "Then let's leave early together." He smiled as he took your hand and started walking. Suddenly a boy stood infront of you. "Hi, I'm Ryo, Nice to meet you!" He said smiling. You looked a bit surprised. "Don't worry, I just wanted to say, You look pretty today! I heard what Dongho said, He sure is a douchebag.." You shrugged. "What was your name again?" He asked you. "Uhh.. Hee young." You said. "Nice to meet you once again, I'll see you later!" He smiled as he walked away. Kevin looked at you. You shrugged, "Let's just go home.." He nodded and so the two of you went home, Walking hand in hand.