Kevin - Moving

Forbidden Love

Everyone was packing his stuff. "I don't wanna leave.." Hoon said a bit annoyed. "Sorry, Hoon.. We have to, For our own safety!" Soohyun explained. Hoon and Soohyun already ended packing, So did Kiseop, He was getting a bigger car to move all the stuff, such as bed and more. "How did you got the house this big?" Hoon asked once again. "I told you, I got it through the Vampire society. They have a special place for such problems. Luckily.." Soohyun said. "Okay, You can start loading in!" Kiseop said as he showed the key. Hoon and Soohyun started placing the furniture from the living room into the moving car. After 3 hours the whole house was emptied. Everyone got in Soohyuns car and in the movingcar. And so they left the house behind. 

- the next day -

Most of the stuff already was in place. You were still slowly unpacking the stuff. You kinda felt bad because it was YOUR wrong that they had to move so sudden. You looked around. You shared the room with Kevin. It was a bigger appartment and it looked pretty as well. You sighed and dropped the shirt you were putting in the closet. Suddenly Soohyun entered the room. "Is Dongho here?" He asked slightly worried. "No, he's not.." Kevin said, "Why?" "He's been missing since last night. No one has seen him.. However, Kiseop said he saw Dongho on the internet, searching of how to find the black box.." "Black box?" You asked. "That's a place were people go who have betrayed the rules of the vampire society... His old girlfriend.. Is he going to get Lee Hi Back?!" Kevin looked a bit shocked at Soohyun. "!" Soohyun said, "Kevin, can you take care of the others? I'll be going to the vampire society!" Kevin nodded as Soohyun left.  

"What happened, Kevin?" You asked. Kevin started explaining what happened, years ago. 

(If you wanna know what happened with Dongho's old girlfriend? Check out these chapters:

Part 1 of the past : Dongho - The past is the past
Part 2 of the past: Anger of the past )
 

You listened to Kevin as he finished the story. "That's so sad.." You said, "I knew something happened, but i never expected something this... harsh! it's ... it's so sad.." You couldn't say anything else. "Why don't we go and help them out?" You asked. "We can't Hee young! It's too dangerous, Beside that, Even though i wish i could help more, We have to watch the house and take care of the others too.. We should wait here for them and take care of them as soon as they're back.." Kevin smiled to you. You dropped your head against his chest. "Mwoh.. i don't like waiting!" You mocked, And so the two of you stayed home. 

NEXT >