Kevin - Parents are difficult.

Forbidden Love

 

He was sitting in the classroom again, playing with his pen. Dongho and Kiseop felt his nervous era. "What happened?" Kiseop asked. "He gave permission to Hee Young to turn into a vampire, told Uee that he loves Hee young more, and Uee said she would eliminate Hee Young.. I think he's kinda stressed." Dongho answered. "What is she gonna do to Hee Young? Rip her apart? Drink her blood till she's dead?" Kiseop asked while raising one eyebrow. "I have no idea, But you know her, MS #1" Dongho said back. "You still hate her for what she did to you, when you still was a human?" Kiseop asked. "Ofcourse.. how can i forget something like that… Thanks to her, i see Seo Hee never again… " Dongho looked down. "She looked like Hee Young, didn't she?" Kiseop looked at Dongho. Dongho nodded. "Somehow.. I don't want Hee Young to love Kevin… Not because i want her..  Well… maybe a bit.. But more because i don't wanna lose kevin in the same way how i lost Seo Hee.." He sighed, "I don't want Hee Young to go through the same things as i went.. it changes your life when you lose the one you love with your whole heart.." Dongho said. "You really do care about those two, don't you?" Kiseop looked at Dongho. He nodded as the two boys were watching the frustrated friend. 

 

You sat in the class. When the teacher wasn't paying attention you poked Xander. "Xandy!" You whispered. "What's up?" He turned around. "Kevin finally gave permission to … " you mouthed vampire to him. His face cheered up. "Really?!" He almost screamed it through the class. Everyone looked at him. You did as you were studying and looked up. "What's wrong, Alexander?" The teacher asked. "Ah.. n-nothing.. it's just .. uhh.. My favorite group just released a new .. song" He smiled awkwardly. You tried not to laugh. "Nice that you share that with us~ now go back to work!" The teacher said angry. "Neh.." He looked at you. You mehronged him and smiled. He smiled back and went back to work. 

 

Right after school you met Kevin and Dongho again. Xander smiled at Kevin. Kevin still looked like he was in his own world. "Somethings wrong Kevin?" Xander asked. "Aniyo, It's nothing." Kevin forced a smile. You looked at him. You hugged him tightly. "It'll be okay!!" You smiled. He nodded. When you came home you saw that Uee was crying. Her parents were there too, So were Kevin's parents. "Umma, Appa!" Kevin said, a bit shocked. "What is this about?" They pointed at Uee. "I'm sorry, but i love this girl." He putted his arm around you. You bowed politely. "She is human!!" his dad yelled. "Does she even know..?" His mother continued. "That's why i love her, She loves me even though she knows i'm a vampire! Isn't that what real love is about?" Kevin asked them. His parents looked at him and shook their heads. "M-maybe she is some witch! And she brainwashed my Kevin!" Uee cried as she glared to you. "What? Are you crazy? Uee, you know yourself that it's not true!" Kevin said angrily. "Kevin, You're not allowed to date that.. thing! You know what Humans do with our kind! they are monsters! They killed my father!" His dad yelled angry. You suddenly knew how Kevin felt before. Being called monster is terrible. You looked down. "She is different, Dad! Believe me! Trust me for once!!!" Kevin yelled back. Dongho looked at Xander. "This is the first time he's going against the will of his father!" Xander whispered. Dongho nodded. "Kevin, Listen to your parents!" Uee's parents said. Uee sobbed, "Kevin.. please regain your senses!" Kevin glared at Uee. "You … are you serious? .. You really.. i'm sick of you!" Kevin said trying to control his emotions, "I really… i really hate you.. Now.. LEAVE!" He glared at Uee. Uee started to cry again. Her parents comforted her. Kevin's parents looked at him. "How DARE you!! KEVIN! GET AWAY FROM THAT GIRL!" His dad yelled. Kevin hugged you. "I Will never let go of her! She's the only one for me!!!" He yelled. He took your hand and pulled you outside. His mom followed you two. "Kevin!! get back here! You cannot run awa---" His mom yelled, being stopped by the sight of the two of you. Kevin kissed you. You kissed him back. You felt his sadness and hugged him. He hugged you back. His mom walked towards the two of you and Kevin looked at his mom. His mom slapped you. Her sharp nails went against your cheek and you got 4 cuts.  "Hee Young!" Kevin said worried. You closed your eyes in pain. Blood dripped on the ground. "You see that blood?! YOU SHOULD DRINK IT INSTEAD OF ONLY WATCH IT!" His mom yelled. Dongho and Xander walked towards you and helped you. The cuts were pretty deep. Dongho softly putted his lips against the cuts and slowly the blood from your cheek. Kevin's mom looked shocked at Dongho. "Why don't you buys BITE her?! Don't be that gentle!!! You must rip her apart and take all the blood you can!" Kevin's dad yelled. Dongho looked at his father. "I don't hurt my friends." Xander waited till dongho was done and started to slowly clean the wounds. "Alexander! what about you! you're a full vampire! you should know better!" His mom said. Xander looked at her. "I'm sorry, but i don't hurt my friends either. Specially not when they're the girlfriend of my best friend." he said. Kevin walked towards you and hugged you. "You … She really is a witch! WHAT DID SHE DO TO OUR SON!" Kevin's dad yelled in frustration. "The problem isn't with us, Mr Woo." Dongho said, "It's with you. We dared to give this girl a chance, we became friends and started loving her. Love doesn't know race or gender." Xander had cleaned the wound. it was a pretty big one. you laid your hand on it and looked at Xander. "thanks.." You said softly. "… You guys are nuts!!!!" His mom yelled again. "Mom… Sarajyeo!" Kevin said. "What did you say?" His dad asked angry. "LEAVE!! NOW!!" Kevin yelled. "We're gonna make work of this!" They went away with Uee and her parents. Kevin sighed. "Kevin.. i'm sorr-" You started. He hugged you. "You're worth more than they think… I rather lose them, than you!" He said softly. "Are you okay?" Dongho asked. You nodded, "It only stings…" You said softly. "Let's go and get some kind of bandage." Alexander said. Kevin nodded and the four of you left to get a bandage. You hold your hand on the wound. "Don't do that!" Dongho said and he pulled your hand away, "It will only sting more, Hee Young! " Kevin was walking behind the three of you. He felt terribly guilty for his parents deeds. The people were staring at you because of the big inhuman cuts. After a while of walking you reached a doctor. "What happened to you?" He asked slightly shocked. "She… was attacked by some.. kind of wild dog.." Alexander said. The doctor started to clean the cut and putted a bandage on it. 

 

 

 

NEXT >