What to do?

Forbidden Love

Dongho and Kevin came out of Kevin's room. Kevin's eyes grew bigger when he saw your parents. "That's the monster! Where did you hid Hee Young?!" Your dad said angry. "I didn't hid her!" Kevin said. "I'm sorry, Can i help you?" Soohyun said professional. "I want my daughter back!" Your dad said. "I'm afraid she's not here. But can i offer you a cup of tea?" Soohyun smiled nice. Your dad started to enter the rooms. Dongho went inside his room and sat down on the bed. He noticed you right away. You gestured him to keep quiet. He nodded and helped you under the desk. He quickly sat down in front of it and started the computer. His knee almost touched your cheek. Your dad entered the room. Dongho looked at him for a second but looked back at his screen right after. "WHERE IS SHE!!" Your dad roared while opening every garderobe and searching under every bed. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Dongho said, while half ignoring the yelling man. He played an online game. Your dad raged out of the room and went to the other rooms. You quietly sobbed. You pushed your head against Dongho's knee. 

 

 Your mother sat down in  the living room. "I'm sorry for this, but we're leaving for abroad soon again, but this time we want Hee young to join us." Your mother apologized. "Join you?" Soohyun asked. Kevin sat uneasy in the chair. "Yes, We found out she's too irresponsible to be left alone. She fell in love with a monster, Made him threat the neighbors and walked away." Your mother said harshly. "What do you mean with monster?" Soohyun asked. Your mother pointed at Kevin. Kevin looked down. "I'm sorry miss, I would like to have the two of you leave. I don't like it when you call my friend a monster, Because he's not. And maybe you should trust your daughter a little bit more. If she fell in love with him there must be a good side in him." Soohyun said back. Your mom didn't answer. Soohyun stood up. "Please leave already." He said as politely as possible. Your mother looked at Kevin. Kevin looked back. He looked sad. "I'm sorry for calling your friend a monster… i'm just a bit upset that our Hee young-i ran away.." You mother apologized. Your dad made a mess of every room in the house. "I will find her!" Your dad yelled. He raged into the living room. "I will come back soon enough!" He yelled and he went outside . Your mother bowed and followed him. Damn your dad was scary when he's angry. Xander has been quiet for the whole time being. He looked at Soohyun. "Her dad sure is scary!" He said a bit shocked. Kevin nodded sadly. Soohyun walked towards Kevin and hugged him. "Don't mind them.. Humans are always like that.." Soohyun tried to make Kevin feel a bit better. Kevin sobbed. Xander left.  "She asked me to bite her.. as in.. make her a vampire.." Kevin said softly to Soohyun. Soohyun's eyes grew bigger. "Did you do so?" He asked worried. Kevin shook his head. "I told her i wouldn't because it's too dangerous." He looked down. "We should ask the VampSocie first." Soohyun said. "I don't want her to be a vampire… I already hate being one myself.. You know.. i accidentally bit her…" Kevin looked down once again. "What?" Soohyun asked. "I was thirsty but kept denying. Then she had a scratch and my fangs grew. She pushed my face close to her neck and told me to bite her.. i couldn't resist it.. I really am a monster!" Soohyun slapped him. "NEVER say that again kevin. It wasn't your mistake! She did it herself." He said. Kevin sobbed. Soohyun hugged him again, "I'm sorry..

 

Dongho checked if the coast was clear and crawled under the desk. "Are you okay?" He asked slightly worried. You looked at him with teary eyes. He hugged you softy. "Let's get out already." He smiled sweetly at you and helped you out. He wiped away your tears and let you sit down on his bed. His arm went around you. "Don't cry.. It will be alright…" Suddenly you saw the sweet side of Dongho. He comforted you. You tried not to cry but tears slowly fell down. "Dongho.. i wanna be a vampire as well… but Kevin told me he doesn't want me to be one." You looked at Dongho. Dongho hugged you. "Don't worry. If you really want it i'm sure you will be one someday." He said sweetly. You shook your head. "I don't know what to do.. my parents… i hate them." you tried not to cry but tears kept flowing. "oh, Come here!" He said and he hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and cried quietly. Xander entered the room. "Is Hee young he-- oh.. i'm sorry." Xander said. Dongho looked at Xander. You didn't looked. you didn't want Xander to see you cry. Dongho let go of you. "What's up?" Dongho said cool. You still were pushing your face against him body. "Ah.. i was just wondering if Hee young was okay, But i see you already are here for her." Xander smiled softly. He sat down next to you. Dongho softly broke your hug. You immediately hid your face in your hands. Xander pushed your hands down. You tried to put them back but Dongho hugged your waist, including your arms. You closed your eyes tightly. Xander lifted your head and made you face him. "Don't be afraid to show your tears." He smiled at you. He wiped away the tears from your cheek. "Xander.. You're a full vampire right?" you asked. He nodded. "Can you turn me into a vampire?" You asked him. ".. Hee Young.. please think carefully about this. I won't take any action without talking to the other full ones.. " He said honest. "Who are the other full vampires?" You looked at him.  "Kevin, Soohyun, Eli, Kiseop, AJ and I" He said back. You sighed. "What's wrong?" Xander asked. "Kevin doesn't want her to become a vampire." Dongho explained. Xander looked at you. "I understand why.." He smiled. You looked at him. "You don't want it either, do you?" You asked. "I can only talk to the others. If it is what you want, then i have to accept it. Beside that, if you become one, you will stay forever young.. You won't get older. well.. you do in age, but not in body." He said while looking at you. "How old are you guys?" You asked a bit afraid to hear the answer. "We're all around the 20ties." You softly smiled back. "Hee young-ah .. To make you feel better. Let's skate tomorrow." Dongho smiled. You looked at him. "But i'm not good at skating." You said. "It's okay, I will help you!" Dongho smiled. "well… okay then." You smiled back. "Let's take off the scarf! you must be hot." Dongho wanted to take it off. "No! i-i'm cold…" You smiled a bit awkward. Suddenly Soohyun entered the room and grabbed your arm. He pulled you along. Dongho looked with big eyes at you. So did Xander.