The dream and your parents..

Forbidden Love

 

~ You were standing beside a intersection. You looked around and noticed a lot of cars. You suddenly saw your parents in their car. They smiled and waved at you. They started to drive, Suddenly a car next to you drove at full speed through the stop sign. It hit your parents car. Suddenly you saw Kevin running at you. He hugged you. You noticed it wasn't Kevin but Dongho. You hugged back not knowing what to do. You heard a scream. When you looked to the left you saw the ghosts of your parents attack you. ~ 

 

You shocked up. You panted and thought back at the dream.. What did it meant? You looked at Dongho next to you. He was still asleep. You stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You noticed Kevin was there too. You didn't said anything. Neither did Kevin. there was an awkward atmosphere. ".. Look.. Hee Young! It really isn't as you think! I really do love you! i just don't wanna see you in pain!!" Kevin said. You looked down. Suddenly your phone rang. You quickly took it. "Yoboseyo? … … A-accident? …" Your eyes grew big. Kevin looked at you. "… Arasso… i will be there.. as soon as possible…" You hung up and tears started to roll down. You sat down against the wall. "S.. somethings wrong?" Kevin asked awkwardly. You didn't answered. He sat down next to you. "H-hee young?" He asked worried. ".. I … i have to go to the hospital…" You said while trying to stand up. Kevin looked at you. "Wae?" He asked again. "… My parents had a car accident.. they are about to… pass away.." You looked down. "Hee young.. I'm sorry…" Kevin said. You sighed and walked away. He stopped you. "Is it okay for me .. to join you?" He asked. You really wanted him to hug you again.. even though he's only using you, you did miss him and wanted to hug him. "As you wish…" You said coldly and you quickly walked towards Dongho's room to put on your clothes and took your bag. When you entered the living room Kevin was waiting for you. "Let's go…" He said softly. You just walked outside without saying anything. He followed you. It was in the middle of the night so the busses didn't drove anymore. You had to be quick because they could pass away any moment. You started to run. Kevin just followed once again. "Neh, Let me lift you. I can run faster!" He said. You first ignored it. "Hee young if you wanna reach your parents in time--" "arasso.." You stopped and sobbed a bit. Kevin looked at you. "It really isn't what you think.. I really wanna be with you." He said soft. He lifted you on the princess way and started to run. You said nothing and just hold onto him. You were at the hospital really quick. He let go of you. "Thanks.." You mumbled. You entered the hospital. "Ah, I'm Cho Hee Young.. My parents had a accident. I'm their daughter." Kevin stood next to you. "Ah, You're family?" You nodded at the woman. "He is not allowed to enter.." The woman said and pointed at Kevin. "This is my brother.. They are his parents too…" You quickly said. The woman nodded and let the two of you in. She brought you to your parents. When you saw them you immediately started to cry. You looked at Kevin. He took your hand. You slowly walked to your mother. "Umma.. " You said softly. She moved and looked at the two of you. "u-… uri Hee youngi …" She smiled soft. You cried even more. "Umma! don't leave me.. please!" You sat down next to the bed looking at your mother. "Hee Youngah .. promise me… d-don't do anything stupid.. at home.. Under my bed…. there's a… … letter.." You found it hard to understand but you eventually got it. Your mother looked at Kevin. "I'm …. i'm sorry…" Your mother coughed. Kevin started to sob a bit. "Kevin.. t-take good care… …. of our daughter…. You're not a… .. monster…" Your mom said to him. Kevin nodded. "I won't let you down… Umma.." Your mother smiled and closed her eyes. Her heart stopped. "Umma!" You said sad. The nurses ran into the room and Kevin pulled you aside. He hugged you. You heard him cry as well. You hugged him back. "Kevin…" You sobbed, "Don't cry.." You whispered to him, Not looking at the things the nurses did to your mom. He looked at you while the tears flew out. You wiped them away while crying yourself. The nurses gave up. Your mom passed away. They took her out of the room. Not long after the same thing happened with your dad. His heart stopped and the nurses came in again. Kevin hugged you tightly. "Hee Young… Please come back to me.. I love you.. so much…" Kevin whispered at you softly while sobbing. "Beside that I promised your mother to take care of you.." You just hugged him back, not saying anything. The doctor took you and Kevin to another room. "My condolences." The doctor said. Suddenly you saw your uncle. He walked towards you. "Uncle… " You looked at him. "Hey, Hee young. I'm sorry for what happened to your parents.." He said. You nodded. Kevin had a arm around you. "Who is this?" He asked. "This is my boyfriend.. Kevin." You said while looking at him. He smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you." Kevin said and he bowed slightly. Your uncle looked at Kevin. "I guess your parents gave their approval?" Your uncle asked. "Sort of.. Mom did it just before she died… from dad … i don't know." You looked down. "Don't worry. I will take care of the stuff." Your uncle smiled, "You can go home already.. I will call you when i need your help" He said. You nodded. "Thank you." You stood up and left. Kevin walked along with you. He bowed one more time to your uncle and followed you. When the two of you were alone he asked: ".. So you give me another chance?" He looked at you. You nodded. "But i still wanna become like you guys someday.." You said softly. Kevin smiled. "We'll see about that." He hugged you. "Kevin.. Do you mind joining me to my house? I have to get some stuffs.. And my mom told me something about a letter.." You asked. "Ofcourse i will join you. Wanna be quick, or walk?" "Walk is okay." The two of you walked towards your house. 

 

Once you were at your house both of you entered. You immediately walked to the bed. You found the letter and opened it.

 

" 03-30-2012 Seoul

 

To: Cho Hee Young.

 

Hee Young-ah,

 

Now you read this letter something must've happened to me and your dad. We knew this would happen.  I'm writing this with a reason. We probably or are about to die, or did already die. Anyways, I wrote this to warn you. Several years ago, when you were younger your uncle and your dad had a fight. As you know we worked hard to earn money. Your uncle was jealous on us. He wanted the money we had, the jewels, He even wanted you. He barely came to see us but when he came he tried to take you with him. You were too young to understand but he wanted you to be his daughter. Obviously, He's still after it. And now we're not around it's twice as dangerous. 

 

The one who made us die is obviously your uncle. He has been planning this several years ago. your dad found out and went to the police but due lack of evidence they said they couldn't continue the investigation. Listen. In the fridge there's the light, if you pull off the cap you find a key. With that key you go to the ugly painting in the hall. If you take it away you will find a lock. In there there's all our special stuffs, such as jewelry and money. Take it and your own stuffs and never return to this house again. Be sure to leave no traces. After the possible funerals, never meet or have contact with your uncle again. Don't let him know where you live. No matter what. 

 

It might all be sudden, but i'm sure you're gonna make it! Just know that dad and i love you forever. 

 

Mom. "

 

You looked at the letter with big eyes. Serious? Your uncle killed your parents. Kevin has been reading with you. He looked at you. "Is that the man at the hospital?" He asked shocked. Hee Young nodded. "Let's get the stuffs and leave.." You said while tears rolled down once again. Kevin nodded and the two of you went to get the stuffs. first the key from the fridge. After that you went to your room, took a bag and pulled your important stuffs in it. Kevin helped you with carrying the bag. Then you went to the hall and checked it. "Why did i never noticed this?" You wondered. "Because there was a painting in front of it and you never think of this kind of things.." You opened it and saw lots of money and jewelry. your eyes grew bigger. you opened your bag and pulled everything in while crying. Kevin looked at you. He couldn't stand it when you were sad. "It's gonna be okay, Hee Young… I'm here for you." He said sad. As soon as you had everything the two of you locked the door, leaving a small paper between it. "When it's on the ground when you enter, you know someone had been in your house." Kevin said. He hugged you and the two of you left again. You tried to keep the tears in. Kevin noticed and lifted you. You looked at him. He smiled and ran home. On the way you fell asleep.