Out of my Life!

Forbidden Love

You and Kevin went doing groceries. Ofcourse you had to be very picky since a lot of products in the vampire world contain artificial or real blood. The next weeks you all lived in the vampire world, Sora actually got used to everyone, And everyone got along with L too. Soohyun was slowly searching for appartments in Japan which were big enough to hold all of you, He also had some business with the vampire society. 

As the two of you paid and walked outside, Both carrying 1 bag and holding each others hand with the other. You were about to walk away when you heard someone calling Kevin. "K-Kevin! It's you right?! It's you Isn't it?" Kevin froze by hearing the voice. You turned around. You saw his mom. She didn't paid any attention to you. After all those years they never got in contact with Kevin, Not even once, Not because they didn't wanted it, Kevin kept blocking everything. Kevin slowly turned around. ".. Mom.." He said soft. SHe started crying and ran towards him. She bounced against you, making you fall. "I've missed you so much! where have you been? Why haven't you contacted us?" Kevin remained quiet as his mom flooded him with questions. You were sitting on the ground, Kevin looked at you slightly apologizing, You stood up yourself and brushed off your clothes. You looked at his mom. "Mrs.. Excuse me.. Ah.. " You tried but the woman ignored you. "Kevin.. Please come home and talk everything over." She begged. Kevin doubted. "Heeyoung.. please walk home alone this time... i'll make it up to you.." He smiled apologizing. You looked at him a little upset. The way his mom threated you wasn't normal, Yet he still wants to talk to her? You felt ditched, "Sure, Go." You grabbed the bag out of his hand, "Take your time.." You said as you walked home. Kevin felt bad seeing you leave like that. His mom pulled him along. 

You knocked the door with your elbow. Eli opened the door. You walked inside mocking. You dropped the stuff off in the kitchen and went to the couch. "Where's Kevin Appa?" Sora asked. "Kevin Appa is talking to his mom.." You said to Sora, Slightly sweet but the others could hear you being annoyed by it. "What? How?" Soohyun asked. "She found us at the market and eventually pulled kevin in to talk to her at their home. She was very rude to me, even pushed me on the ground and Kevin still agreed on it.." You said upset. "He must have his reason.." L said. "i guess so.. " You said as you started reading your book. L sat down next to you, "Don't take it too personal..  As long as he won't tell anything about the reason why we're here it's okay, Right?" He said as he looked at you. You looked at him, "I just wished he would think more about us.. Ofcourse, It's his family, But.. I don't know.. i feel like if he really had to choose he would choose them.." You said soft. "Umma! Kevin appa would never do that!" Sora said cute to you. You smiled at him and petted his head, "Thanks Sora.. i already feel better.." 

Kevin was sitting at the big table. His mom made a cup of tea for him. He felt bad about you but finally got faith in teh fact that his parents might have changed minds. His mom started slowly talking. "So.. What happened between you and Uee? I heard there was this big scandal going on." She started off. "She kidnapped Heeyoung and was about to kill her, However me and the boys actually were able to stop her.. At that time, Hee young was still a human so.. well.. i guess all the vampires were expecting a good meal.." Kevin explained. "You mean she's a vampire now?" His mom asked. Kevin nodded and smiled, "We even have a child... well not really We... however.. She is the mom and i'm kinda.. the dad.." He softly smiled. "Kinda? What happened?" His mom asked. "Well.. there were some troubles regarding Dongho and his inner monster.. so he made her .. pregnant.." His mom noticed he had difficulties with talking about it. "Kevin.. don't you get it? They were both human.. how are you so sure it wasn't on purpose? I bet they both just wanted each other.. as they both were humans.." Kevin looked at his mom, "They wouldn't do that, would they?!" He said. All those years he always has had some kind of doubt. Suddenly Uee walking in, "Omma? I got the material you asked for.. Ah.. Kevin-oppa, Hi" She said sweet. Kevin looked at her with a cold face. His mom took the laptop. "Here it is..." She played the video. Kevins eyes grew big. "W-what is this?" He asked. "This is what happened.. see? She didn't struggle, she did nothing, she just let it happen there! She even seems to enjoy it!" His mom said. Kevin watched the video and remained quiet. Suddenly he stood up, closed the laptop, took it and walked away. Uee and his mom followed, "Are you gonna confront the girl with it?" His mom asked. "How did you got this video?" Kevin stopped. "Ah.. Uee?" His mom said. "Sungjong sended it to me, that human.." She smiled, "He was there when it happened.." Kevin turned around. "What was your meaning? Why did you wanted to show this to me? Do you want to ruin my life? Like last time?" Kevin said furious. "N-no .. i just thought you should know the truth of what happened..." Uee said innocent. "You two... You didn't changed at all! I came along to gave the two of you a chance, A real chance!! I should've known!" Kevin yelled as he walked to the garden. A small fishpond was located there. He turned around to his mom and Uee. "Don't ever disturb my life ever again with like this!!!" He yelled and he brutally threw the laptop in the pond. "Kevin.. We know you're doubting the same thing.. we know you wanted to know this.. You just saw what happened.." Uee said, "I've been having contact with Sungjong.. He told me that they were planning on doing this.. He overheard them, And because of that he filmed that!" "You don't know a thing! Ofcourse he told you that! Thanks to Dongho and Heeyoung they were kicked out of our house! He wanted to break Dongho AND Heeyoung.. I bet he's trying on doing that through me... If i got against them.. Dongho would lose a best friend.. And Heeyoung would be heart broken!" He said looking at the fish which were investigating the laptop. His mom started "Honey, You still have a chance! You can still marry Uee! She has forgiven you from what the witch did to you! She is not what you want! She is-" "She IS what i want! ... And i'm gonna prove it! I'm gonna get a real love child with her.. That will show our love to you guys, And it shows that she is NOT some kind of .. She is my love.. my life.. ANd you're NOT gonna ruin it!" Kevin said. 
"Honey! U and Uee are MEANT TO BE!" His mom yelled. "That's not true!! That is what you want to believe! it's nothing like that.. in fact.. I can't even LIKE her anymore... we used to be best friends.. however.. everything that happened... I can't even be friends anymore. Please never try to contact me ever again..." Kevin said as he walked away. 

"Say L... now  you're here.. where are Sungjong and Lee Hi?" Soohyun asked. Everyone went to bed already. They all had their own rooms since Soohyun's house was pretty big too. "I don't know, to be honest.. Right before we headed here they said they had some stuff to do in busan so they left.." L explained. Soohyun wondered.