Just run away

Forbidden Love

Not long after you got a call. You took it. "Heeyoung, Get out of town, before it is too late!" L said quick, "It's the hunters, You got Sora back, right? Go anywhere you can, as far as possible, Maybe the vampire world? Just get out of here!" He warned. "L, Are you gonna be okay?" You asked. "Ofcourse, They dont know our connection! Just get away safely, I will call you later, Okay?" L asked. "Okay.. thanks" You said as you hung up. "Guys.. we need to flee to the vampire world.." You said to everyone. "What?" Soohyun asked. "L just called me! He said it's too dangerous to stay here. The hunters alarmed everyone so all the hunters are searching for us.. For me.." You said. Sora looked at you, "You talked to L? L the vampire hunter? He's a legend! And I knew they would get me!" He smiled bright. "Sora.. You should come with us! You're part vampire too!" Dongho said. "You don't have any evidence!" He said. "We need to go! Everyone grab your stuff together!" Soohyun yelled and so they all went to their rooms. You looked at Sora. "Sora. let's go.. You can go with us.. You're one of us!" You smiled soft. He just looked at you like you were a complete stranger. Kevin packed yours and his stuff. He took a picture of the two of you from years ago at the start of your relationship. He sighed, "What happened to my Heeyoung..." He looked down. You weren't the bright girl you used to be. The whole pregnancy and all the things around it mae you fall in a deep black pit. 
You opened the portal to the vampire world. The others slowly gathered around it. 

As soon as everyone was finished packing they jumped into the portal. You waited till the last ones were in. Suddenly the door got kicked open. "So here you are.... " The old hunter said as he looked at you and smirked. You were about to enter the portal together with sora when suddenly Sora started running back. You held his hand "Sora! Wait!" You yelled as you held him back. Kevin was about to get back when you clapped your hands a few times in a pattern to make the portal close. "HEEYOUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Kevin yelled. "Sorry.. Kevin." You said as the portal closed. You turned back to the man. "So.. you decided to let your friends escape, Hm?" He smirked. Sora pushed you back, making you fall back. "Ahjussi! She said she was my mom! It can't be right? I'm not a vampire right?" Sora asked quick while holding his hand. "It all soon be clear, My son.." The man smirked at you. "What exactly do you want from me.." You asked. "Well it would be nice getting all of your little friends too, But for now.. i can deal with you.. since you're special anyways.." He looked at his watch. Sora looked at the man, "What are we gonna do with her?" He asked him. The man ignored the boy. You looked at him. "So what. I'm special.. What is your plan with me anyways? Will you kill me? And what are your plans with sora?" You asked. "They say drinking your blood can gain me eternal life... maybe i'll try that. Beside that, Your head will look nice above my heater. About your sora?" He started. "Sir! L said---" Sora got cut off by the man. "He might as well have the same fate as you, As he's a vampire too..." The man smirked. Sora's eyes widened. "Beside that, Wouldn't it be nice to see you kill yourself after i killed your kid?" He smirked, "What about L, child?" He asked Sora. Sora looked at him, "You're gonna kill me? Really?!" He said slightly scared. "What was it about L?" He looked into his eyes, "... Nothing.. it was just a dream.." Sora looked down slightly looking at you. You softly smiled at him. Sora tried to get lose of the man, however his grip was way too strong. "So.. what shall we do" He smirked. Slowly more vampire hunters gathered around the house. You looked at all of them. They all carried guns and weapons. You looked at the crowd. Suddenly you noticed L. "Let's start of with killing the boy.." He grinned. "You're gonna kill a hunter in training?" L yelled in a lower voice. The man turned around. "He is a vampire himself!" The other hunters started whispering. The man got distracted. At that moment L ran out of the crowed grabbed Sora, run to heeyoung and pulled her along. "What?!" The man yelled. "If i can't have the special vamp, Nobody can!" L yelled as if he would kill you and the boy. He ran off to the basement and locked the door behind him. The boy looked at L, his eyes started tearing as he was afraid of getting killed. "Quick, Heeyoung! open a portal." L said as he heard the others knocking and trying to get down the door. You nodded and did as he said. L shot a few shots to the ceiling and threw some closets on the floor to make it seem like there was a struggle. "Let's go" you said as you let him enter the portal with sora. You followed them and closed the portal before they got in. 

"We're okay, Sora.." L said to Sora. Sora looked at him. "Y-you're not gonna kill us? But you're a hunter!" Sora asked. L smiled, "I've tried capturing your mom a few times and we actually kinda got friends.. it's unusual, But your mom was born as a human.." L explained. Sora looked to you, "So.. you're really my mom?" He asked. You nodded and smiled, "But we have to get going.. we're in a quiet place now, but as soon as they smell you, L, they will come and attack, Let's find the others!" You said as you set off. 

The others were searching for you all over the place. Finally Hoon found you. "Heeyoung! Everyone is searching for you! .. You brought a hunter?" He asked slightly unsure. "Don't worry he's with us.. " You smiled. Hoon doubted but nodded, "we're at Soohyuns place.." He said. You smiled. "We have to go at vampire speed if we want to get the hunter through without noticing... i'm sorry, but i can't carry him due to the garlicish smell..." Hoon explained. You nodded, "Could you take Sora then?" You asked, Hoon nodded. Sora walked slowly to Hoon. "It's okay, Sora.." L smiled. Sora nodded. Hoon lifted him. You looked at L, "I'm sorry if this is gonna be weird.." You smiled softly as you slowly lifted him on your back. The garlic softly burned into your skin on your back. you and hoon started running and within no time you reached Soohyun's house. The 4 of you entered the house and Hoon went back out to tell the others. Soohyun looked at you, "You're safe.." He smiled sligthly, "Thank god.." Sora kept close to L. L saw your back, "Do you have a shower or something?" L asked. "Why?" You asked. Soohyun nodded and pointed at a door. "If i don't take a shower the garlic will hurt all of you.. is it okay if i take a shower?" Soohyun smiled as L said that, "Glad you think about our wellbeing..." Soohyun took some clean clothes from him and gave them to L. "Go ahead.." He said. "Wait.. mister L.." Sora said, "Stay with Heeyoung, Your mom, She's the one who protects people like you and me the most.." L smiled. Sora nodded. And so L took a shower. 

Sora grabbed your sleeve. You sat down on the couch, he sat down next to you. Slowly all the others dripped back in. They all kept certain distance from Sora as they saw how scared Sora was. Dongho was the first kneeling down to him. "Hi Sora, I'm Dongho.." He smiled as he softly shaked his hand. "Are.. are you my dad?" He asked. Kevin looked down. Dongho softly nodded, "I am  your dad, But all the others here are your dads too! We have Kevin Appa, Soohyun appa, Hoon Appa, Xander Appa, Kiseop Appa, Eli Appa, AJ Appa and I'm Dongho appa." He smiled. The others smiled too. Sora looked at them, "How come i have so many appa's?" Sora asked. "That's because we're one big family.." Soohyun said. L came from the bathroom. For the first time in years he didn't smell like garlic. Actually he smelled kinda good! The others were slightly surprised. "People, L is at our side too!" Soohyun explained. the others looked at L. "Why did you change sides?" Eli asked. "I didn't really changed sides.. As you all might know i've been helping Heeyoung out more than i should.. as a hunter that is. However.. instead of hunting them i started observing them, and my view on them kinda changed now..." L explained. The others nodded. "So.. how long should we live here?" Hoon asked. "I will search a new house in a different country.. Korea is not an option anymore.. since all we got there were problems.. maybe we're more able to blend in in Japan or something?" Soohyun wondered, "Untill then we will stay here.." 

 

and so it was decided.