Parents..

Forbidden Love

 

The day after Kevin woke you up. "Hee young-ah~ Wake up." He smiled at you. You hugged him and closed your eyes again. "We have to go to school soon.." He said. "5 more minutes…" You cuddled against him. Kevin smiled and lifted you. You kept your eyes closed. He lay you on the bank. "Do i have to change you into school clothes?" He joked. You didn't answer. He took your school clothes and lay them on the table. "Hee young if you don't get up within 5 seconds I will change you!" Kevin said daring. You peeked at him. "What if i want you to do that?" You joked and smiled. "YOU ASKED FOR IT!" He started to take of your clothes while tickling you. He started with your shirt You laughed and struggled a bit. He stopped tickling and looked at you. "Gonna do it yourself already?" He asked smiling. "Noooo~" You laughed. He went on and took of your pajama pants, leaving you in underwear. You laughed again and looked at him. He smiled tender at you. He took your school clothes and putted them on. This time you didn't struggle. You worked with him, instead. Once you were dressed you stood up and stretched. Kevin changed into school clothes too. You quickly putted on a bit of make up. You brushed your hair and made food for the two of you. Not long after Kevin entered the kitchen. "Here you go honey." You smiled at him. "Whoa! This looks so good!" He smiled. He sat down and started to eat. You sat down and also ate a bit. "Say.. Kevin.. Don't you need blood?" you suddenly asked. "Ah.. Actually i do, but i don't drink it." He smiled. "Why not? Won't you get sick if you don't drink it?" you looked at him. He smiled. "Sometimes i am sick, But then the members will bring me artificial blood. If i drink enough of that i'll get well soon." He said. "I don't want you to get sick… Kevin.." You looked worried. "It's okay." He smiled. You shook  your head. "Kevin.. Take some of my blood.." you offered. "I Can't!" He said. "Kevin.. Just do it!" You insisted. He shook his head. "Do i have to do it myself?" You asked. "What do you mean.." he looked at you. You took a sharp knife. You were about to cut yourself when Kevin pulled the knife away. "DON'T DO IT! Hee young! Don't hurt yourself for me!" He looked into your eyes. "But you need it!" You said. "Let's go to school!" He took your wrist and pulled you along. You looked at him. He smiled at you. 

 

On the way to school you kept asking if he really don't need it. "No!! Hee Young! Even if i need it i don't want to hurt you!!" "But but but.." He kissed you. "You're talking to much!" he smiled and kissed you again. You kissed back. Suddenly your heads were pulled closer and they bumped. "Ack!!" Kevin said painful. You rubbed your head and looked annoyed to the person who pushed your heads against each other. "LESS KISSING MORE WALKING!" Xander said laughing. Dongho couldn't help but laugh. "Xander!!" You and Kevin said together. You pinched his head. "Ouch!" He said while pouting. The 4 of you continued to school. You pecked Kevin. "See you in the break" You smiled. He nodded happy and went to the classroom. You and Xander did the same. "neh.. Xander, What did the 8 of you talked about yesterday?" "Nothing much, We know who told them.." "Who did?" You asked curious. "Kibum did… Soohyun told him to not come home for the time being.." He looked at you serious. You nodded. "I see.."  The lesson started and you paid attention.

In the break you went to the others again. Suddenly your phone ringed. "Yeoboseyo? Ah Umma!!" You smiled. Your face turned grey once she started to talk. "What? .. Somethings wrong?" You asked. "Just come home.. and if possible.. bring your boyfriend." You mom said coldly. You never heard your mother like that. You worried. "Okay.. okay i will.. Byebye." You bit your lip. "My mom wants me to go home.. like now. And she wants Kevin to join.." You looked at Kevin. "Me?" Kevin's eyes opened. "I think.. The neighbors told my parents about it.." You bit your lower lip. Kevin took your hands. "Let's go." He smiled. You really felt nervous. Kevin pulled you along. "Come on.. I'll take the responsibility.." Kevin smiled at you. You just walked along. "Good luck.." Xander said. "Shall i join?" Dongho said. "No Your'e staying here!" Soohyun pulled Dongho back. "We'll be right back." Kevin smiled and the two of you left.