Dongho - It's over

Forbidden Love

You woke up. As you opened your eyes you turned around. You looked at Xanders bed, However, Xander wasn't there. You tried to look better and as you did that you saw it was Dongho.. With Lee Hi. You got up. "Where's Xandie?" You asked, waking Lee Hi. She rubbed her eye while getting up and looked at you. "Ah.. Heeyoung-ah.." She said slightly smiling. "Where's Xandie?" You asked again. "Ah.. Soohyun oppa said it was better if we slept here.. I'm still a human.. and well.. you know.. Vampires and human complications.." She said. You understood it and nodded. You got op and went to the kitchen. Almost automatically you took a bottle of blood and drank it like it's milk. As you finished the blood you sighed. You thought back at yesterday, At the break up. You did smile however you heard your heart crack. it was over.. the thing you had with Dongho, all for that girl. You couldn't really hate her though, It was YOU who brought her back anyways. You were the one saving her, risking your own life for that girl. And that just to make Dongho happy. You were one good girlfriend ... were. You thought to yourself while staring in the space. Suddenly you shook out of your thoughts. You saw Xander waving his hand infront of you. "what's wrong?" he asked. "... ah.. Xandie. What's wrong? Well. beside the fact that i saved a girl to make my boyfriend, Which is now my ex boyfriend, Happy and the fact that you changed rooms with Dongho? .. nothing much!" You said a bit sarcastic. Xander looked at you as he saw right through you. "Let's get some icecream and watch some drama's!" He said as he took the icecream out of the fridge and pulled you to his room, Where he now was sleeping with Eli, Shooed Eli and started watching drama's with you. 

Dongho woke up. His face was being by Lee Hi. "Goodmorning" Lee Hi smiled. "Are you sure Heeyoung is okay?" She immediatly asked. Dongho looked at Lee Hi. ".. Ofcourse she will be.. maybe not now, But she will be i'm sure!" Dongho smiled. Kevin was lying with his back turned towards them. He listened. "Are you really sure? She seemed a bit upset" Lee Hi asked. "Ofcourse, I bet she's already over me, It's not like she really liked me, I was just a replacement for Kevin." Dongho said kinda cold. Kevin got up and walked to Dongho. He slapped him. "Don't you get it? What an useless friend are you?! She hurted herself to make YOU happy! You meant so much to her that she couldn't bare seeing you sad and hurt! She couldn't bare being number 2 instead of your number 1! She just wanted to make YOU happy! You don't understand a thing right? The day, The day where she turned into a vampire, to survive. Remember that day? That morning she went to the Vampire world, all by herself! Soohyun noticed and followed her, She wanted to safe Lee Hi! For you! However, They barely survived because she was still human! after her turning into a vampire she started to plan things out and wanted to leave alone again! Again to make an attempt to safe your prescious little school girlfriend! However, Soohyun told me and we went with her! ... 2 full vampires, escorting a halfblood, Just to safe someone, Just to break the rules, For your happiness. So that you could live on and be happy. And you're saying she won't miss you that much? Do you have any idea what she will be going through now? She is suffering.. suffering for your happiness. Just know what you're saying. Don't make yourself look like an useless pile of ... I do not wish to sleep with someone like you in this room. I will see to the room changings." Kevin said, Trying to cool his temper. His fangs accidently scratched his gums. He walked towards the fridge and took 2 bottles of blood before going to Soohyun. He and Soohyun discussed for a while, Finally they came to an conclussion..

NEXT >