Dongho - Into the vamp world

Forbidden Love

You looked at the crystal. "It's pretty.. Just like the girl." Dongho looked down at the picture. He just nodded. "Where.. where is that black box?" You slowly asked. "It's somewhere in the vampire world, However... We cannot safe her." Dongho said sadly. You looked at him. "Please.. Leave me alone for now." Dongho asked. You nodded, kissed his cheek and left the room. You kinda were down. You sat down on the couch. "what's up, Heeyoungie?" Soohyun asked. "Say.. Soohyun, How do you get to the vampire world?" You asked slowly. "Why do you wanna know?" Soohyun asked sniffing something was wrong. "I'm just wondering." You faked a smile. "Ah okay. You can come there through the portals. There are not much, and it's hard to find them. However, kiseop has one but it has a special pasword." He saw you thinking. "Don't think of going there, You're a Human. They will eat you alive." He looked right through you. "Don't worry, I won't do anything!" You smiled and took your leave. You went Dongho and Kiseop's room. Dongho was lying in his bed, under the blankets. You softly took Kiseops bag and checked if the coast was clear, you ran to the bathroom and locked the door. You searched through his bag and found a weird krystal like card. You turned it around and there was a weird tekst on it. "Ouvrez les portes de l'inconnu!" you readed out loud. The card started glowing and you dropped it. The portal opened. "wow.. that was easier that expected." You unlocked the door and stepped into the portal. You ended up in the vampire world. You looked around. There were shady figures on every corner. You found a sign. "la société vampire .. well that's clear." You walked towards the big building the sign was pointing at. A vampire walked towards you and smelled you. "Human?" He asked confused. "What is a human doing here?" By his words all the people around you looked at you. 

Soohyun sighed. "I knew she was trying something.." he said as he locked the door of the bathroom. "I'd better follow her now, before it's too late" He stepped into the portal. He saw that the people were forming a big crowd. "Found her." he said easily and he pushed himself through the crowd. "I'd better keep an eye on her, Let's see how she saves herself out of this.." 

They touched your hair and clothes. You were standing awkwardly in the middle. "Shall we bite her?" one said. "No, We HAVE to bite her, The only question is, Where?" Another said. They came closer and closer and you shivered a bit. This is what Soohyun meant with dangerous, You thought to yourself. You were looking around. "AH! LOOK! THERE IS ANOTHER HUMAN AT THE PORTAL!" Soohyun screamed in a different voice, And all of the vampires looked that way. You dropped on the floor and pushed yourself through the crowd, As you were about to run away, one of them noticed and grabbed your hood. You shocked but immediatly putted your sweater out and continue running. You hid behind a wall. "WHERE DID SHE WENT! LET'S SEARCH HER!" You heard them scream. 

Soohyun looked at you from a distance. "What is she up to?" He kept following you. 

You slowly sneaked towards the Vampire Society building. You slowly opened the door and chuckled a bit. "how stupid can they be, not locking the door." You sneaked into the building and slowly made your way through the building. You walked through the hall, Looking around. You heard footsteps behind you. You turned around but didn't saw anyone. You quickly ran towards the end of the hall. There was a door standing half open so you opened it a bit more and checked if no one was inside. You walked into the room. "What are you doing?" You heard behind you. You shook and turned around. ".. Oh Soohyun! it's you.. damn you shook me." You said a bit relieved. "What are you doing here? Didn't i warn you? If i didn't help you out before you would already be dead!" He said to you. "Listen, This is important for Dongho! I'm searching for a thing, called Black Box." You told him. "The Black Box?" Soohyun walked to you and stopped infront of you. "I do not know HOW you know about that, But you're coming home right now!" Soohyun took you arm and pulled you. "No!" You said persistent, "You know, Someone important is locked into the box! i wanna save her! Help her! I want Dongho to be happy again!" Soohyun sighed, "Listen, Ever thought about what would happen if you saved her?" You looked at him and shook your head. "i just want him to be happy.." "listen, If you safe her.. He will leave you for her. Do you get it? He will Dump you!" Soohyun said to you. You remained silence. "Let's go home, There is no way of saving her, Okay?" Soohyun said. "No." You said again, "Even if he dumps me.. That girl means a lot to him... At least i can try! really, soohyun.. You haven't seen his face when he told the story.." Soohyun sighed, "Listen, We go check 1 time around, Okay? ONLY 1 time, After that we go home right away, got it?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. He pulled you out of the room and started walking further. "Okay listen, the first floor, thats where we are now, Is safe, it's for the people of The vampire world. However, the second floor, is more dangerous. There are the reapers." Soohyun explained. "The reapers? You mean the ones in black?" You asked. " Ye, We call them the reapers, because they look like it." Soohyuns said, "However I think the box would be in a good protected place, so it must be on the second or third floor." "Then let's go!" You said as you two walked silently through the halls. "here is it" Soohyun said while pointing at a stairs. "You know this is against the rules and we might get in trouble right?" He said once again. "Thats why we should try to NOT get in trouble!" You smiled. And started walking up the stairs. Soohyun followed you and pulled you with him into a room. "why are we hiding here?" You asked. "People will pass soon." Soohyun said, and right at that moment 3 reapers passed the door. ".. vampire ears?" You asked. He nodded, "Something like that." you turned around and saw some outfits. "Let's try this ones!" You said as you gave one of the reaper clothes to him and took one yourself. "Nicely found." The two of you changed clothes and left the room. You walked through the corridors and peeked into every room. "It's on the third floor, i think." You said. The two of you walked to the third floor, greeting the ones who passed by. Soohyun noticed the passed ones looking behind, at them. "They smell you." He whispered. "Smell me?" You asked. "Your blood, Human blood, We have to be quick!" You entered the 3rd floor. You started walking over it. Soohyun saw the ones looking at them. "Hee Young, Let's get out of here!" He asked while pulling your gown "There it is!" You said, You saw the black box in a locked room. You tried to open it but it was useless. "We have to go now!" Soohyun said as he grabbed your arm and pulled you away. The people were staring at you, You saw it yourself now. You ran with him. "Let's get out of here" He said While running to the first floor, But when he reached the door he saw the vampires infront of it. "She is here..." One of them said while sniffing. You shook. "This didnt go as planned.." You said worried. "I told you it was a stupid plan!" Soohyun said worried.

You looked at the vampires, which were blocking the way out. "what to do?" you asked slightly worried. "We can't really do anything.." The vampires slowly came closer. "I gotta save you.. or at least try!" He took your hand and ran towards an open standing door. He just run in and closed the door. You immediatly ran towards the closet next to it and started to push it. It didn't budge. Soohyun started to help you and you two were able to lock it up tight with the other furniture. You dropped on the floor. "ah..." you relieved a sigh and started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" He asked you. ".. Just this way of locking the door.. i actually never did it myself, However I did saw it in cartoons!" You said quite amused. Soohyun laughed too. He remained quite for a while, ".. Say Hee Young." "Yea?" You looked at him. ".. Is it for real? .. Like you wanna save Lee Hi out of the box just to please Dongho, Even if it means.. you know.. Giving up your relationship?" He looked at you. You looked down. "you know.. I do love him a lot.. like Really a lot, However, I do feel there is a more important person to him. Lee Hi, that is. And i know, He might be happy now, But if she came back he would be overjoyed.. Beside that, His happiness is more important to me than my like. I mean.. How can you live with someone who only loves you half. I do believe he loves me, But Lee Hi means much more to him.. " You held back the tears that were stinging in your eyes. Soohyun saw it, He slided to your side. He putted his arm around you. "That's very honest of you. You really are a good person." He smiled slightly. You tried to smile however a tear escaped your eye. Soohyun noticed and pulled you softly against him. You tears kept escaping. "I'm sorry" You was about to wipe away your tears. Soohyun stopped you. "Don't, It's okay to cry.. I'm the only one here.." He smiled, " It's okay to show your weakness sometimes, you've been so strong already.. all the stuff that have been going on.." You started to actually cry. He pulled you against him and petted you. "Listen, If you have saved her you can ask him what he wants.. If he wants Lee Hi or You.. If he choose Lee Hi, at least you know he feels more for her than for you, Right? And then you can move on and .. Maybe find a new boyfriend, There is enough choice for you. Okay it did went wrong with Kevin and maybe with Dongho too, but they're not the only boys, I'm sure more people like you, I know Xander likes you, Kevin still likes you too, I like you.." He said. You looked at him. "What? You.." He wiped away your tears a little nervous. "i ... I do like you..." He looked away. "As friend you mean?" You smiled clueless, "Thanks, I like you too" You hugged him. He looked down but hugged back, "yea.. as friends.." "But how do we get away from here? we can't stay here forever.." You asked. "hmm.. he looked around. What about this, We jump out of the window and make a run for it?" Soohyun asked. "Let's try it!" You said as you stood up. Soohyun checked if the area was clear. "Okay, let's go" He jumped out the window, It was slightly high. You looked down from the window. "Don't worry! I will catch you" He quickly checked the surroundings. "Come, I'll catch you!" He opened his arms for you. You closed your eyes and jumped. He caught you but lost his balance, The two of you fell back and rolled from the hill, At the end of the hill the rolling stopped. You were lying on him with your eyes closed. You slowly opened them, Finding Soohyun under you. "I-I'm sorry" he apologized. "No need, It's not your wrong" You laughed. The two of you stood up. You wiped his clothes, which were covered in dust. He smiled. "Let's leave.." The two of turned around and quickly ran towards the portal. You quickly jumped through it, so did he. You ended up in the bathroom again. "Huh? You locked the door?" You asked him. "yes i did, I didnt want anyone else to find out." He said awkward. "Why so awkward?" You looked a bit weird at him. "Well.. they will be seeing us leaving the bathroom after quiet a while..." Your cheeks colored pinkish, "oh my god.. i didnt thought about that.. Let's go.. Quick!" You opened the door and quickly walked out, However on the way you bumped into Uee, You bounced back. Soohyun captured you before you reached the ground. ".. Umm.. Hi Uee." You said while looking away. "Why were the two of you this long in the bathroom? What did you do?" She looked at you and smiled evil..

NEXT >