Dongho - Anger of the past

Forbidden Love

Weeks passed by, Dongho and Lee Hi actually were in a relation. They seemed happy and did a lot of fun things. Uee started to notice it too. "Dongho!" Lee Hi said happy as she walked into the class. She pressed a kiss on his cheek. Dongho smiled. Uee glared to the two of them. "What's wrong Uee?" Kevin ask. As she turned her head she saw Kevin standing infront of her. She shook and looked at him innocently.  "Kevin oppa! Did you finally changed your mind about .. you know.. the marry thing?" Her cheek turned pinkish. "Nah. I just noticed you glared at my friend.. What is your plan?" "ah.. nothing.. Really." She smiled fake. "Actually.. are they having a relationship?" She asked carefully. "If they were.. what would you do?" Kevin glared a bit at her. "Ah.. nothing much.. it's just. He IS a vamp now right?" she said while looking around, checking if nobody listened. "He's still a half blood. Nothing to worry about." Kevin said as he took his leave. Uee looked after him. She smiled evil, stood up and left the class. "Ya! Kevin!" Lee Hi said cutely, "Let's go eat something after school, You know? The three of us! Maybe you can invite your girlfriend too!" She said smiling. "Lee hi.. How do you--" Kevin asked a bit worried. "Ah, Last time.. when i left the class, she stopped me and said that i should back off because you're hers!" Lee Hi said easily, "However i told her i had no interest in you other than friendship." She clinged onto Dongho's arm. He smiled at her, however stopped smiling at seeing Kevin's worried face. He knew that evilish girl was up to something. 

"ah, You go wait outside already!" Lee Hi said smiling, "I need to do my cleaning duty today!" The boys agreed and left the class as Lee Hi started her cleaning duty. ".. Ya, Lee Hi.." A girls voice said. Lee Hi looked to the entrance of the room. "Ah, Uee.. Hi" Lee Hi smiled sweetly. "Dongho asked me to bring you to him." Uee said shortly. "He did? But didn't he just left?" Lee Hi asked confused. "I remembered he said it was a surprise." Uee left, while Lee Hi followed her. "Into here.." Uee said as she opened a random classroom. Lee Hi entered. "but Dongho isn't here?" She asked. Suddenly Uee closed the door. "She's here.." Uee said. "Wait.. who?" Lee Hi asked confused. 5 people appeared in the class room. "Is this.. a magic trick?" Lee Hi asked a little bit frightened. "Are you the so called Girlfriend of Shin Dongho?" a man in a dark black gown asked. He looked like the reaper, Lee Hi thought to herself. ".. Uh. Y-ye.. i am." "And you are a human?" Another one asked. "Ofcourse i am, what else could i be, a fairy?" She asked a bit annoyed. "By the law of the Vampire Society, You are now sentenced to life the rest of eternity without any contact with anyone!" One of the shady figures called out. "What? Vampire society? Rest of eternity?" Lee Hi started to fear what's gonna happen. 

Dongho went back to the class to look for her. "Lee Hi?" He found the blackboard eraser on the ground and a weird feeling raised in his belly. Something was wrong. 

Purple smoke entered the classroom. It kind of grabbed Lee Hi. Lee Hi started to scream. Dongho heared the scream and ran to the classroom where the scream came from. "LEE HI!" He screamed as he opened the door, Just to find her strangled in the purple smoke. "D-Dongho..." She said while being in pain. "STOP THIS! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!" Dongho screamed while trying to reach Lee Hi, However, the purple mist didn't let him. He saw Uee smiling evil. "YOU! IT WAS YOU!! WASN'T IT?" Dongho's eyes were filled with tears. Kevin reached the room. He shook of what he found. Lee Hi was slowly dissappearing into the purple mists. Her tear fell and turned into a crystal orb. "i ... i really did love you.. Dongho" She said. He still was trying to reach her. "NO LEE HI!" She dissappeared into thin air. Dongho dropped on the floor. He cried. 

"Say, Vampire society.. Dongho did date a human girl, He wasn't even full vampire. Shouldnt you punish him too? maybe we shouldn't let him become a vampire." Uee dared to say. Dongho looked dreadful at her. "YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" He stood up and grabbed her at her collar. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO LEE HI! SHE WAS INNOCENT!" Tears were flowing. She pushed him away from her making dongho fall on the ground. "No need, miss Uee. This was punishment enough, for him it is." one of the mans replied. "What did you do to her?" Kevin asked carefully. ""By the law of the Vampire Society, She is now sentenced to life the rest of eternity without any contact with anyone!" One of them repeated. "No way.. you putted her in the black box?" Kevin said shocked. "Yes. Have a nice day." The mans dissappeared. "Well..that's done. She was a nuisance anyways." Uee said and took her leave. Dongho said motionless on the floor. The tears kept falling. Suddenly he saw something glisten in the corner of his eye. As he looked he saw the small crystal drop. He took it. "W-what is this?" He said sobbing. Kevin looked at it. "If someone is putted in the black box, they will leave a gem that represents their heart behind. Her hears was as clear as crystal." Kevin said. "Uee will pay for this!" Dongho said full anger.

NEXT >