Kevin - Let's Rescue Hee Young!

Forbidden Love

"Where are you taking me?" You asked once again. She didn't answered at all. You sighed, You didn't felt save at all. You looked around There wasn't a place without a vampire. Every corner, Every street. They were staring, staring at you. You saw the lust of blood in their eyes. 'They're gonna eat me' You thought. Pictures of you dying in these streets were projected in your mind. Uee didn't paid much attention to you either. What if it really was her intention? Bringing me to her parents. Letting her family enjoy me? You started to worry. She pulled you into a big castle. You looked around. It was pretty dark but you could see the red colored walls and the golden chandeliers. She walked into a bedroom. "You stay here for a while. Soon i'll come back, Okay?" She pushed you on the bed and closed the door, and locked it. You checked your pockets. No cellphone, nothing. You probably let go of them when you were taken away. You thought about the boys. They couldn't save you? They didn't even know you're here. You stood up and walked to the small window. the room was pretty dark, you could barely see anything. You looked outside and sighed. What to do?

Soohyun finally managed to open the locked door in the basement. "That took long, Soohyun! why is this one locked so well?" Dongho asked. "This should bring us right to Uee's castle." Soohyun answered. "We never wanted her to be able to enter our house so we locked it up well." Kevin continued. Xander swept away some spider webs and entered the portal. So did the others. 

"Look! Here is her mobile!" Hoon yelled to the others. "So she's really already in the other dimension.." Kiseop said doubting while taking the groceries which were spread on the floor. AJ sighed, "there's only one thing left to do!" He said. "drinking coffee and wait?" Eli said dumbfounded. "No! ofcourse not Eli! We have to go to the vampire world ourselves and help out as much as possible!" AJ said and he started to search in his bag. "i know it's somewhere here.. i'm sure of it!" "You mean this?" kiseop said. He showed a stone with an inscription in it. AJ looked at him. "Why do you carry it around?" He asked confused. "I like to visit my parents every now and then." He smiled and placed the stone on the ground. "Ouvrez les portes de l'inconnu!" He said. The portal opened. "Let's go!" AJ said and he jumped in. So did the others.

-Vampire world- 
"Did you heard it? Miss Uee took a human to the vampire world! They say she's gonna share it with everyone here!"
Kevin looked to the small group of people who were talking. "She's nuts." Dongho said, He sighed. Soohyun walked to the people. "Do you guys know where she keeps the girl?" He asked. "In the castle!" One of the others said, "Why, are you planning on eating the kid alone?" "No. I'm gonna safe her." He said and walked away. "Is it smart to say such things out here?" Xander asked worried. "I don't think so!" Kevin said and he looked at the group of people who were glaring at them. "Maybe we should run!" Kibum said. "Or we just have to fight." Dongho said while glaring back with his cold stare. He was getting ready to attack. Suddenly Kevin grabbed his arm and ran away with the others. "H-hey! what are you doing!!" Dongho said stunned. "If we don't be quick it's too late for Hee Young to be saved! Just try to get them of our back!" Kevin said while looking behind him. He saw the group following them. Dongho started to run himself and rushed away. Soohyun, who was a little bit further, tried to open the gate to the castle. "It's locked!" He said frustrated/. " I know how to get there!" Dongho yelled while running and he started to jump against the wall, grabbed the edge and climbed on it. Kevin did the same. They pulled Soohyun up. "You guys go ahead! We keep them off and join as soon as we're ready here!" Xander said while he and Kibum got ready to fight. "Be safe!" Soohyun said and he jumped off the edge. So did Kevin and Dongho. "Okay.. We're in!" Kevin said while looking at the castle.


No I'm not french people ^^ I know it's a french praise, I don't even know if it's the right syntax! .. is that right english? D: ... ah never mind ;D

 

NEXT >