Another one

Forbidden Love

Weeks passed in japan, and surprisingly everything went well, You actually got to learn the language and you were pretty good at it. L went back to Korea for 3 weeks for his business, but would come back after. Hoon, Kiseop and AJ left as well, since they didn't liked the life in Japan, But they stayed in touch with Soohyun. Unlike you, they could live in peace in Korea. They weren't the 'Special' vampire, whom should be killed or enslaved. So for now it was You, Kevin, Soohyun, Eli, Xander and Sora  You woke up and felt bad. ".. i have to puke!" You stood up and ran down to the toilet. Kevin looked at you leaving. He stood up and walked up to you, "are you okay, Youngi?" He asked while looked at you, rubbing your back. You wiped your mouth with some toiletpaper, "I think.. i need a pregnancy test.." You stood up and looked at Kevin. You walked to the crane and washed your mouth, brushed your teeth. You were having this feeling for a few weeks now so you already bought a test, but never really used it, You walked to the room and took it, You went back to the bathroom and took the test. Kevin waited for you. Not long after you left the toilet, with the test in your hand, "Congratulations Kev.. You're gonna be a dad.." You said looking at him. He looked at the test and at you, "really?" He asked. You nodded. He hugged you, happily, "Youngi!! i can't believe this!!" He said full of joy, "Can i tell the others?!" He asked. You nodded. He ran into the room and yelled happy, "I'M GONNA BE A REAL DAD!!" He danced around. The others congratulated him. Sora looked at him, "AM I GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER?" He smiled. Kevin lifted and hugged him, "Sora-Nii-chan!" Kevin said cute. The others laughed. You entered the living room, Soohyun Eli en Xander congratulated you as well. "Thanks" You said while looking at Kevin and Sora. 

Another one.. You smiled. 


(SHORT CHAPPIE! Sorrryy xD )