Sora and Dongho

Forbidden Love

You arrived at home. Kevin lifted you inside and layed you down on the couch. "What a cutie!" Kevin said as he looked at Sora. He smiled. You were tired. "Let's bring them to bed, they can use some sleep.." Soohyun smiled. The others all agreed and went to bed, Kevin brought you as Dongho took Sora to your room and putted her in the small bed he bought for Sora. You smiled and thanked him, Dongho smiled back and left. And so you all fell asleep.

The weeks after you all took care of Sora and everyone got attached to Sora. And the other way around. you seemed like a big happy family, But it was soon to change!

A few weeks later, in the middle of the night, while you and the others were asleep someone snatched Sora away from you. The next morning you woke up and found out. "WHERE IS SORA?!" You yelled in panic. Everyone started searching. "LOOK!" Dongho yelled while he pointed at a black rose with sharpened end. "A black rose?" Soohyun asked while he lifted it. "Sora.. is ... kidnapped?" You said as you Collapsed. The others surrounded you and tried to help you.
Soohyun and Kiseop took their laptops and started searching on the web for something that connects the black rose to the vampire or hunter organisations. Days passed and there was nothing that lead to anyone. "Maybe it was a trap?" Kiseop started to think. Soohyun sighed, "We cannot give up! Sora might be in danger!" He kept searching.
You were only lying on your bed, Crying. Kevin tried to comfort you but it didn't help. You were a mother that just lost her child. Nothing's worse than that. Dongho went out together with Xander to search in the places where you've been the past few weeks. The kidnapper must've known about you being pregnant, How else did he know you had a baby? "maybe it's coincidence? Maybe it's just a random kidnapper that stole Sora.. Maybe it has nothing to do with us being vampires.." Xander said soft. "i don't know, Xander... it might be but it's weird.. i mean.. Why is it us? Are we on a bad luck strike?" Dongho asked wondering. The two of them went to the school and started looking around for clues. "Yo.. " Someone said behind them. Xander and Dongho turned around. ".. Ah it's Ryo.. " Dongho said. Xander let down his guard. "Ryo, What are you doing here?" Dongho asked. "Searching for something?" Ryo smirked. Dongho's eyes grew big, Did he kidnap Sora? But.. why? "Why.. Do you know something?" Xander asked, searching for clues on his face. "What do i know, What don't i know?" Ryo said. Dongho looked at him. "Did you.. kidnap Sora?" He asked soft. "Sora? What's a sora? I don't know any Sora?" Ryo answered. Dongho looked fierce at him. "It was you. Wasn't it?" He said angry. "What IF it was me?" Ryo smirked. Xander looked at Ryo, "Did you kidnap our baby?" Ryo took a black rose from his pocket and smelled it elegantly. "Well, I guess you found out." He smirked. Dongho attacked Ryo with his fist, Ryo started fighting back. "XANDER! GO HOME AND TELL THE OTHERS!  i will fight this jerk!" Dongho yelled. Xander nodded and ran away. 
After a rough fight, Ryo managed to grab Dongho's wrists and pushed them against the wall. Dongho looked at Ryo, "What did you do with Sora?" He asked. "Well, You'll find out soon enough!" Ryo held a handkerchief against Dongho's mouth and nose. It was filled with some kind of acid, making Dongho faint. Ryo dropped Dongho on the floor and called someone, "Mission accomplished. Victim two is caught." He said. He hung up and lifted Dongho. He left the building. 

Xander ran back to the school together with Hoon, Kiseop, AJ and Soohyun. Kevin stayed by your side. "Dongho!" Xander yelled. "... No... no you got to be kidding me! .. did he kidnap Dongho as well?" "Let's split up and look for clues" Soohyun said. and so they did. They searched the whole place. Xander entered the room and found a part of Dongho's jacket. He looked at it and putted it in his pocket. He looked around the room and found a paper. He took it. "tonight, 12 o clock at the abandoned harbor .. " He read up. "Hyung! We found nothing. Did you found something? we haven't had any luck yet." Kiseop said. Xander quickly hid the paper. "Ah, No .. i haven't found anything either. " he said quick. "Maybe we should go home and search for some more on the web.." Xander said, "At least we have a suspect now.." And so the boys returned home.