It's Impossible..

Forbidden Love

 

You finally reached the amusement park. You paid and entered the park. "Where are we going first?" Xander asked excited. "I dunno.." Dongho said. He looked bored. Kevin looked at the map. "We can go in this one?" He pointed at a haunted house. "Good start, Kevin!" We went to the attraction. Kevin looked at you. "Are you afraid of these kind of things too?" He smiled at you. You shook your head. "No, I think i can handle this one, Thanks." You smiled back. You walked to the car. "Wait for us after the ride." Xander said while winking to Kevin. You knew they made up a plan. You and Kevin went into the car, and it went into the dark entrance. The first thing you saw was a fake vampire. "You see this isn't scary." You said to Kevin while smiling. He putted his arm around your neck and kissed your cheek. "Look a ghost!" He said laughing. You saw it and screamed. You immediately hugged Kevin. He only laughed. After the ride Kevin took your hand and pulled you along. "Shouldn't we wait for the others?" I asked him. "Don't worry, Xander and Dongho will make fun themselves!" Kevin laughed and just pulled you along. You just ran along. When you were a bit deeper in the park Kevin stopped running. "So, What are we gonna do? We're finally together! Just the two of us!" Kevin smiled while holding your hand. "Let's go in that one!" You pointed at a roller coaster. "It has a loop! Woa!" Kevin said a bit doubting. "Ah, Are you scared?" You teased. "No! Let's go!" He said pouting. Luckily there was no waiting row.You went in it immediately. Kevin looked at you. "There we go.." The coaster went up. You looked down. "It's high.." You said slightly worried. "I know…." Kevin said back. You both bit your lower lips. You looked at Kevin. "Okay.. Maybe i AM scared.." Kevin said suddenly. "I never said i wasn't scared!" You said quick. Kevin's jaw slowly dropped, "You--- AAAAAAAAA" it went down. You hold kevin's hand tightly. "MIANHAE KEVIN-OPPA!!!! AAAA" You yelled while laughing. Within several minutes the ride was over. The two of you stepped out, Laughing. "Wuaa I'm so dizzy!" You said cute. "Me too.." He panted, "I was scared like hell!" He laughed. The two of you stepped out. "Let's go over there!" Kevin said and the two of you went on. 

 

"They left…" Dongho said pissed off. "Ah well, WE can have a fun day!" Xander smiled. "Yah! What do you guys have with that girl?" Dongho looked at Xander. "We're just friends!" Xander smiled. Dongho suddenly stopped walking and glared at one point. "Whats up?" Xander asked and he followed his eyes. He saw Kevin and You hugging. Dongho walked towards you and Kevin. Kevin let go of you and looked at Dongho. "Oh, Hi Dongho." He smiled at Dongho. Dongho glared at Kevin. He was about to say something. "Dongsaengies~~ Let's get some food!!!" Xander said quickly and he linked arms with the two boys, dragging them along. You followed, Trying not to laugh because of Dongho's look. He looked so pissed, It was cute! You chuckled. Dongho and you sat down in the restaurant. "I'm going to the toilet!" Kevin said, He left. "Hyung! I'm hungry! get me some food!" Dongho said to Xander. "Let's wait till Kevin is back" Xander smiled. "Hyung! I'm really hungry! Beside that, i need to take my medicine!" Dongho pouted. "Okay okay, Stay here i'm back in a second." Xander left. Dongho took your hand. "Let's go" Dongho pulled you along. "what?" You struggled a bit. "Aish, Just come already!" Dongho lifted you and walked away. "D-Dongho?" You said a bit shocked. He just smiled at you. Kevin came back and saw Dongho walking away with you. "Xander?!" Kevin looked around. "What's wrong?" Xander said while holding a bottle of water. Kevin took the bags. "Dongho took Hee young.. Maybe.. he does like her?" Kevin looked at Xander. "Let's follow them!" Xander took his bag from Kevin and started chasing Dongho. Dongho knew it. "They're following us." You said to Dongho. He smiled and went to the ferris wheel. He walked inside and putted you on the seat, and sat down next to you. You looked at the wheel. "Y-y-you know i fear high heights?!" You said slightly scared of the height. Kevin and Xander went in the one after you. "We have to keep an eye on him." Kevin said fierce. Dongho waved at Kevin and Xander and smiled evil. He putted his arm around you. You tried to create some distance but Dongho didn't allowed you to. Your back was towards Kevin and Xander. You felt uneasy about this. "What are they doing?" Kevin asked. "I don't know i can't see it!" Xander sighed. Dongho pulled you closer. "What are you doing?" You asked Dongho. "Nothing much.." Dongho smirked.You tried not to look at the sight. You didn't mind heights in attractions as long as they were fast, But this one goes slow and stops sometimes. You closed your eyes and bit your lip. "You're that scared?" Dongho looked at you. You looked back and nodded. His hand reached your chin and pulled you closer to him. "I'll take the fear away" He said in a husky voice. you were on the highest point of the ferris wheel now. He kissed you. Your eyes grew big. Xander poked Kevin. "Kevin.. Dongho kissed her!" He looked shocked at Kevin. Kevin looked at you and Dongho. You gently pushed him away. "Dongho… this…" He suddenly pulled you against him. "Maybe i do like you.." Dongho said. You didn't knew how to react. Finally the ride ended and you and Dongho stepped out. He smiled at you. Kevin walked towards Dongho. "Why did you kiss her?" He asked, looking upset. Dongho didn't answer. Kevin took my hand and pulled me to his side. "She's mine.." Kevin glared at Dongho. "Says who.." Dongho said. " I do.." Kevin said back. "I knew you wanted something from her.. Too bad you're a full vampire. You cannot love Human." Dongho said, "I still have to get one ceremony before i can become a full one.. Which means i still can love human kinds.." Dongho looked at Kevin with a poker face. You kept quiet. So did Xander. "It's an impossible love, Kevin. You're not allowed to love Humans." Dongho said once again. Kevin glared at Dongho. His glance was full of hatred. He closed his eyes and walked away. You looked at Kevin. You made a apologizing gesture at Xander and Dongho and followed Kevin. 

 

"That was harsh, Dongho.." Xander said while looking at Kevin walking away. "It's still the truth.. Beside that.. Even if they DO like each other, It's a Forbidden Love." Dongho looked at You and Kevin.