Not right

Forbidden Love

two weeks passed, You and Kevin supported Dongho a lot. He eventually slowly started to feel better. Dongho has been sleeping with the two of you ever since Lee Hi left. You were lying on bed, Your stomach hurted a bit. You weren't feeling quite well. "Are you Okay, Hee young?" Dongho asked a bit worried. You shook your head. "My belly hurts.. I think..i.." You stood up and walked to the toilet. Once you got there, you started to puke. Kevin looked at Dongho. Dongho looked shocked. 'I'm gonna go to the store.. to get.. well you know.." He stood up, quickly putted on some clothes and left the house. Dongho walked towards you, Patting your back. "Are you okay?" He asked. Tears rolled down your cheek. "Well.. i feel a bit better now.." You said soft giving him a soft smile. He helped you up and helped you to the bed. "Say.. did you take any.. protection?" Dongho asked. You shook your head. "Actually... i don't know where to get that kind of stuff.." You said abit ashamed. "Why didn't you ask?" He said a bit shocked. "i.. i forgot... i think." you looked down. "You know what this might mean?" He asked softly, "You might be pregnant.. from me!" He told you. You remained quiet. Not long after Kevin came back. "here... Take this test." He gave you a pregnancy test and pushed you to the bathroom. You readed how to do it and tried. You waited for the test to work. it turned out positive. You walked back and showed it. Kevin and Dongho looked at each other. "D-dongho.. You're gonna be a father..." Kevin said soft. You looked a bit sad at Kevin. He hugged you. "don't worry about it, Hee Young." He said. "Kevin... I want you to be the father.. She must .. she must remove it..." Dongho said. You looked at Dongho. "No.." Kevin said, "I'm against it." You looked back at Kevin. "Let's keep it.. We'll take care of it.. you know.. the three of us.. No.. all 9 of us.." Kevin smiled. Dongho looked at Kevin, Admiring his strength. "I'm gonna tell Soohyun.." Kevin walked away. ".. Do you wanna keep the child?" Dongho asked, "If you remove it now, it's not really a living thing yet.." he said a bit worried. "Why, do you want me to remove it?" You asked. "Well.. it's your choice, but i don't think Kevin would be happy... you know.. his girlfriend .. having a baby with one of his other friends..." Dongho said. "I'm gonna ask kevin about it, Okay?" You smiled to him and stood up. 

"Soohyun.. How long does it take for halfbloods to get a child?" Kevin asked Soohyun while they were sitting in Soohyun's room. "Is she..." Soohyun looked at Kevin. Kevin nodded. "Well.. vampires only take 3 months, While humans take 9 months.. it's difficult. It depends on if the baby if gonna be a vampire or a human.. You know.. if they have the vamp or human gen.. Is it from you?" Soohyun asked. Kevin shook his head. "It's Dongho's.." Kevin said. "Probably if it was you, it would certainly have the vampire gen, But with Dongho.. it's difficult to say. Let me search it up." He started searching on his laptop. "It doesn't say anything.." he said. "Say.. Kev, Don't you feel bad if she keeps it?" Soohyun asked. You was about to enter their room when you heard Soohyun ask that. You stopped. ".. Yes.. i do feel bad about it.. However.. I don't think Hee Young want to remove it.. i mean.. She didn't even took anything against it.. What if they planned this? .. like Her getting pregnant from him, so she would have a reason to dump me?" Kevin asked. "I don't think they will do that Kevin.." Soohyun said. "I don't know.. i'm doubting so much. Why didn't she took anything against it? Maybe.. maybe i should break up with her.." He said."Kevin.. why don't you ask her te reason?" Soohyun said. You walked in the room. They both shocked a bit. "I'm gonna remove the child." You said as you walked away again. "... did she heared us?" Soohyun asked. Kevin kept quiet and just looked, "... i hope not.." 

You immediatly went out and went to the library. You started googling for clinics which do these kind of things. You called one in the area and made an appointment. Luckily there was a small gap for you today so you went there immediatly to talk about the operation. and so you did.