Kevin - L's examination

Forbidden Love

He lifted you on a table. "It's time to know what made you a vampire.. Don't you wanna know it too?" L asked you. You couldn't move at all. He took a needle. "Let's first test your blood a bit." he said as he pushed the needle into your body, taking blood from you. Your eyes slowly filled with tears, you were scared. 

Xander and Kevin were still trying to get into the room. "Sungjong, do you know what he's doing inside of the room?" Soohyun asked a bit worried. "i think he will examinate her.. he tried that before with other vampires.. however.... most of them.. Died." Sungjong looked down. "What?!" Kevin said as he heard that. He started to become wilder. Xander started to search through the house. "Where do you guys keep the reserve keys?" Xander asked as he was searching the room. "I have no idea.. Honestly.. He uses me as a dog.. I can't do anyhting but cook and take care of him AND being a bait for vampires." Sungjong said while looking around. Suddenly he remembers something. "Wait!.. Soohyun-Sunbae.. Please help me up here!" Sungjong said as he pointed to a big closet. "uh.. sure.." He said as he lifted Sungjong. Sungjong took a grid and pulled it loose. He threw it on the ground. "Kevin, You're the smallest of them, I obviously can't fight him but i think you can. Just climb through this and you will reach his room!" Sungjong said. Kevin stopped ramming the door, Xander took it over, so it wouldn't look suspicious. Soohyun lifted Kevin on the closet. "Thanks.." Kevin smiled to Sungjong and climbed into the airshaft, He tried to be as quiet as possible. Not long after he saw you lying on the table while having all kind of medical wires on you. Your eyes were closed, However Kevin did notice a tear rolling down on your face. He saw L standing at another table. Kevin tried to losen the grid, However, this one was far more stuck than the other one, There was no way of getting the grid out without making sound. He had to make a choice, and soon. 

"How did you know it was there?" Soohyun asked. "When i was younger, he used to lock himself up in his room, and i was curious so i found out this way to check on him.." Sungjong said while sitting on the couch. "ah.. Are you his real brother?" Soohyun asked while stil making sounds on the door. "No.. he adopted me.. Somehow. He found me when i was abandoned on the street. I was 5 years old and he took care of me. I lost my parents..." Sungjong stopped. "How did you lose them?" Xander asked. ".. vampires.." Sungjong said while he looked to the two boys. "However.. i never hated them. Never even once. i did fear them tho, however.. i always try to see the best in people.." Sungjong explained. "Ah.. So that's why you hang out with that hunter.." Soohyun said. Sungjong nodded, "He used to be different though.. He used to be nice.." 

Kevin had turned around and kicked the grid. It fell with a lot of noise, He jumped out of the shaft. You heard the noise and opened your eyes. L shook, "How did you..--" Kevin walked towards you. "I'm taking her with me!" He said as he pulled the wires off from you. You still couldn't move, "Don't worry, Honey, I will not allow you getting hurt!" He said as he turned around. L took a knife and slowly approached Kevin. Kevin only looked at him. "Don't move, or else.." L said. Kevin jumped against the wall and reached the door. He quickly opened it and jumped back, Kevin started to lift you and turned around, waiting for an opening. In the meanwhile Sungjong has found an antidote. Soohyun and Xander ran in and started fighting with L. Kevin ran to Sungjong with you in his arms. "Here!" Sungjong said as he gave you the antidote. You drank it and slowly regained feelings. You slowly moved your hand and looked at Kevin. Xander and Soohyun were able to bind L at a chair. "Let's go.." Soohyun said as he ran out the room and closed the door behind him. Kevin, Soohyun and Xander walked out of the room, while Kevin carried you. Sungjong stayed in the room. Soohyun looked at him while Kevin and Xander ran down with you. "Where are you waiting for?" Soohyun asked. "I.. shouldn't i stay here?" he asked. "Just come! You'll be staying with us, If you're okay with it ofcourse!" Soohyun smiled. Sungjongs face brightened up, "Really?" Soohyun nodded, "Let's go!" They left. 

NEXT >