A life without?

Forbidden Love

You had to move again and ended up in the downtowns of Seoul. You used to have contact with L, but it slowly died. As you continued your life in peace, the time flew by. year after year after year. The missing to sora only grew. It's been exactly 8 years now since you lost him. You sat down in your room as you hold a small photoframe with sora as baby in it. Even though 8 year has passed you barely aged because you're a vampire. Tears rolled down your cheeks. You stood up and jumped out of the window. It was close to the ground as you got an actually real house instead of a small appartment. You walked through the downtowns and decided to return to the place where Sora was born. The years before Soohyun forbid you to do it however, he was out now to shop so you grabbed the chance and fled. 

Once you arrived you looked at the building, it's still a gather place for vampires. You sneaky walked to the door that let you out that one day. You opened it with a little force and entered. You looked around and smiled with tears in your eyes. "Sora... Just where are you.." You whispered. The door closed with a loud bang. You turned around and heard it got locked. You looked around searching for a way out. The only way outwas through the church. You opened the door and tried to run, however a small group of hunters were blocking the way. They were all acompanied by younger hunters "i told you she would return someday... Now it's your chance, jongsuk..." One of them said. You went in a defensive state. A boy walked forward. you looked at him. Your eyes grew big as you let your guard down' "Sora?!" You asked. The boy looked at you as he took a gun from his bag. "sora it's you right?  Sora?!" You tried. The boy just looked awkwardly at you, "umm... Sir, what should i do now?" He asked. "shoot her, my child" you looked at the man. "you're the one that took my baby away.. Aren't you?" You looked at him in Dispice. He just smirked. Your eyes filled with tears. you looked at the boy. He looked so much like Dongho. He aimed for you but couldnt pull the trigger. "What are you waiting for Jongsuk?" He asked. The boy dropped the gun. "What are you doing?" He asked. "She's not fighting back. That's no fun.." The boy said. You looked at him. You just stood there, without moving. It was your child. After all those years you finally saw him back. The mark under his eyes, his sky blue eyes, theres no doubt! This is Sora! "Sora..." You said again, you looked at the kid. Suddenly glass above you broke. You looked up and kevin landed right infront of you. "heeyoung! What are you doing here! Soohyun told you to not go here!" Kevin said fierce as he glared st you. "kevin! Sora is here! Sora really is here!" You pointed at the boy, Kevin looked and remained quiet for a short moment, "He looks so much like Dongho!" Kevin said with big eyes, but he quickly regained his senses. "dont forget though... He's with the hunters right now! We must leave immediatly!" Kevin said. One of the kids shot a bullet. kevin avoided it. "Heeyoung! We have to go!" He grabbed your hand. "but Sora!" You said as you looked the boy in the eyes. He just looked back.  Dongho broke the frontdoor open "Kevin here!!!" All the hunters looked at Dongho. "dongho..." You said. The other kids shook. "OH MY GOD ITS JANGSUK!" One of the kids yelled as he pointed at Sora. Dongho looked and saw him. His eyes grew big. "Is that...." He said. Kevin pulled you along to the entrance while the others were focussing on dongho. "heeyoung!, is this true? " dongho asked as he looked at the kid. "It is dongho... Its sora.." Kevin pulled you along before you could properly say something. Dongho slowly walked forward. He went on full vampire speed and pushed the other hunters on the ground, he stopped right before Sora. ( yes he's a full vampire now :D) the kid looked up. Dongho kneeled before him. "You dont know your mom and dad do you?" Dongho asked. The boy shook his head. "you've just met them..." Dongho smiled quickly hugged him and fled. "we will come back for you! I swear!!!" Dongho yelled as he ran away, the small boy fell on the ground. He was startled. "is he kidding?" he asked loudly. All the kids looked with big eyes at him. The man looked angry at you as you fled.