Study

Forbidden Love

 

A week passed and you hanged out a lot with Xander. you didn't met his other friends though. The weekend passed and the school week started again. you entered the classroom. Xander wasn't there. When the teacher entered he still didn't show up. you wondered where he was. The first three periods went by and the break started.you stretched. It was boring without him. Suddenly kevin entered the room. As soon as he showed up, your classmates squealed. you looked at Kevin. He walked to your seat. "Hee Young-ah! Xander asked me to take care of you!" He smiled at you and pulled you along. The girls from your class were staring at you. "What is kevin doing here?" "OMG! HE IS HOT!" "Why does he take the new kid?"  you heard them whisper. As soon as you left the class Kevin took you with him. "Ah.. Kevin, Where is Xander?" You asked. Kevin looked at me. "He said he had some business to take care of, He asked me to take care of you in the breaks and after school." Kevin smiled cute. You just followed his lead as he continued to walk further. He entered the room. You saw the others again. It looked like they always just were sitting over there.. Every time again! You never saw them walking around in the school or something. This time, Kevin just dragged you along, closer to them. Last time there was  a lot of distance between them and you. You greeted them. "Ah-Annyeong.." You said. "Annyeong!" Soohyun actually said. He smirked at you. "Xander's not around.. is he?" Kiseop smiled and slide from the table. Kevin shook his head. "Nope, But i'm taking care of her today. Don't even lay 1 finger on her Kiseop." Kevin pushed Kiseop back on the table. Kiseop mocked and looked away. You still didn't felt comfortable. "Neh.. why don't we study together? The exams are coming soon right?" Soohyun said and looked at you. You pointed at yourself. "Me?" He started to laugh when you said that. "Hahaha! Ofcourse you!" He looked at Kevin. Kevin looked slightly worried. "Are you sure that's okay, Hyung?" Kevin said carefully. "Ah, If Kevin doesn't want it i think it's better to not--"  You said softly "Kevin, it's okay! it's not like we're gonna attack her or something" Soohyun laughed it away. Kibum slapped Soohyun at the back of his head. "Idiot." "I think it's a good idea." Kiseop smirked. Ah damn.. where is Xander when you need him. This is so awkward. "Ofcourse Xander will join too then!" Kevin said while glaring at Kiseop. Could he read my mind or something? "Then Tonight is okay?" AJ asked. They all looked at you. "D-don't ask only me!" You said while looking down. "We all live together so you're the only one who has to answer." Dongho said seriously. Wow.. He actually can talk? You thought. Kevin started to chuckle. You looked at him. "I.. i will call my mom.. Just a second.." You took your phone and walked to the hall. "Ah.. Umma.. Is it okay for me to study and sleep over at my friends house tonight?" You asked carefully. "Your friend? OFCOURSE! I told you! It's probably gonna be a fun night! Have fun sweetie!" Your mom said happily before she hung up. "Thanks … mom.." You weren't sure if you had to be happy or rather sad. You walked back in. They all looked at you. "And?" Kevin asked. You nodded. Soohyun smiled. "Then Let's buy snacks after school together!" Kevin looked at me. "Ah sure" you answered. Eli looked at his watch. "Not to scare you.. but did you notice we're already 20 minutes too late for class?" Eli said in a chilled way, like nothing was wrong. "Oh my god.. How am i gonna enter class now?" You shocked. "Neh guys.. let's just go home.. we'll just say we got sick or something." All of them stood up and left, Only Kevin and Dongho stayed. Kevin looked at Dongho. "You're not joining?" He asked. "I'll join the two of you, we'll buy snacks." He said cool. Kevin smiled. "Let's go" "W-wait!" You interrupted. "What about class?" You looked at Kevin. "Tsk. Are you scared?" Dongho said bluffing. "It's only a few hours. Tomorrow we'll go again!" Kevin said nice. "well.. okay then." You said while ignoring Dongho's comment. The three of you went to the shop and bought some snacks. Kevin was nice to you, But Dongho seemed.. distanced. Like he didn't liked you. It just didn't felt good. After shopping the boys took you to their house. it seemed like a normal dorm though. A little bit dark but it was clean and looked nice. You entered the living room and saw Xander sleeping on the cough. You smiled. He looked cute like that. Soohyun entered the living room. There was a red liquid around his mouth. "Ah.. Hyung! there is .. Tomato drink around your mouth." Kevin said slightly panicked. Soohyun saw you and immediately it away. "Ah.. thanks for warning me Kevin.." He smiled. You sat down on the cough. "We're gonna study together? or do we make small study groups?" "Ah! let's make study groups!" AJ said quick. "Okay.. Who wanna go with Hee Young?" Soohyun asked. Dongho, Kevin and Kiseop raised their hands. "Okay.. and Xander too i think.." Soohyun said. "Then you guys take Xander's and Kevin's room. We will make own groups." Soohyun smiled. Kiseop stood up and woke Xander. "Wake up, Monkey! Hee Young is here to study!" When Kiseop said that his eyes flew open. "Hee Young? Here?" He looked around and found me. He smiled at me. "What are you doing here?" He sounded kind of worried. "Ah.. the boys invited me to study with them.." You looked at him. "No more chitty chatty! we have to learn for the exams!" Kevin brought me to his room and placed a table in the middle. You helped him.

 

"Why is she here?! Who thought of this?" Xander said soft to Dongho. "What's wrong, Xandi? afraid to lose your friend to one of us?" Dongho smirked. "Kevin's idea.." Soohyun joined the conversation. "What did he thought when he invited her? She's flesh and blood! it's dangerous in a house with 9 of our kind! Ugh!" Xander stood up and walked to the kitchen. "He is the one who hates it the most, right?" Eli said. Soohyun nodded. "Yup… He really hates it. That's why Kevin and Xander's room is the easiest living place for humans.. They both seem to prefer humans as friends.. not as food.. " Soohyun sighed. Dongho followed to the room.