The magic tears

Forbidden Love

L and Kevin were running, Kevin was holding you. It took longer than expected but they eventually got there. Kevin kneeled down next to the water. "I've read there were certain things to be done.. " L said suddenly. "What things." Kevin said. "You need a drop of blood of a human. and one drop of a vampire..." He looked at Kevin. "Okay..." kevin bit in his finger till it bleeded and let 1 drop fall on you. He looked at L. L took a knife from his pocket and cutted his finger as well. the blood fell on you. Kevin slowly lowered you in the water. "Let her go.. " L said. "What? But she will sink." Kevin said a bit worried. "just do it.." Kevin did as he was told and watched you floating down till the bottom of the lake. Kevin waited a few minutes, but nothing happened. he started crying again. "it didn't work! She's gone ... forever..." he looked down, as his tears fell on the ground. L's eyes also filled with tears, He tried to not show but failed. The two men cried infront of the lake. Suddenly the tree in the middle of the lake lighted up. Kevin looked up at the tree. So did L. Your body floated back to the surface. Kevin saw you and jumped into the water. he got you out. As soon as you reached the grass you started breathing again. You opened your eyes and saw L and Kevin. Kevins eyes filled with tears. He hugged you. "a-a-aackk.." you said as he was hugging your bruises as well. "I'm sorry! i'm just so glad your back!" Kevin smiled soft. "Was i gone?" you asked soft. L sighed, "You were ... dead, Heeyoung.. However this beautiful lake saved you.." L said as he explained he sat down next to you as well. "Thanks to L you're alive.." Kevin said. "That's not true.. it's thanks to your pure heart.." L smiled. "Anyways.. Who did this to you?" Kevin asked. You looked down, "It... it was..." "Who?" He asked once again." "it was... your dad Kevin..." "What?" Kevin said as his eyes grew big, "My .. my dad killed you?" You closed your eyes and drifted off in sleep. L looked at you. "If it was your dad.. what is the Soo man knife doing at his house!" L asked. "there must be some kind of compromise!" Kevin said soft. 

NOTE: i do not hate Soo man :") i just needed a name, and since i was listening to SNSD this name random popped up in my name and since he's also kind of ... old (NOT IN A BAD WAY) i thought he fitted the role :D