Kevin- The hunters

Forbidden Love

It was in the middle of the night. You woke up, filled with thirst. You stood up from your bed, and jumped out of the open standing window. You wandered through the streets, searching for someone, A human.. You needed the blood. You saw someone standing in the middle of the street, You walked towards the person. As you came closer you noticed the boy slowly walked back. You walked a bit quicker. Your eyes glowed scarlet red and your lust for blood only grew. You started running to the boy, The boy started running as well. You runned slightly faster, You grabbed his sweater and pulled him back to you. You noticed it was the boy from the other evening. He looked kinda scared to you. You regained your senses and your eyes stopped glowing. ".. Hey.. I'm sorry if i scared you." You said softly, You let him go. "N-No .. problem.." He slowly walked back. You followed him, "Don't be afraid of me .. please.." You said to him. "why? You drank my blood, last night, didn't you?" He said while walking back. "It's not because i wanted.. really.." You reached out for him. You didn't want to be hated. "But.. You're a vampire right?" He stopped for a moment. "Not really.. I..." you stopped. "Can you tell me the story.. If you want.." He walked to a bench and sat down. You followed and did the same, You kept space in between so he wouldn't feel threathened. "What happened? You're not a full vampire right?" He asked you. "how do you know?" You asked him. "I can see it in your eyes.. Full vampires have a certain look in their eyes.. You can tell." He explained. You looked at him. "You seem to know a lot about vampires.." You said. "Yes.. I do.. But what happened?" He asked you. ".. It all started when i befriended one... as soon as my parents found out they turned their backs to me and eventually died, in a car accident it is..  However.. I got kidnapped by a crazed jealous fiancee from one of the friends and nearly died.. The only way to safe me ... was turning me into this.." You explained, "They had no choice.." You looked at the boy. He remained quiet. ".. sorry." You continued, "Sorry about your.. you know.. neck.." You looked down. "How can you be friends with vampires? Did they never bit you?" He asked. ".. Well they didn't bit me, However... there was one time.. one of them never actually bit real humans, he only drank artificial blood, But once in a while he would become sick because of the lack of human blood. One time i did force him to bite me.. I do know how much it hurts.. and i never expected me to do such great pain to someone, However.. I'm only in the start phase, So i cannot help myself.. They told me, First you turn into a monster, However as soon as you get through that, You will just be yourself.. you only have a new side.. a vampire side.." You said. He looked at you. You sighed. He slowly shove a little bit closer. You looked at him. "What's your name by the way?" The boy asked. "I'm Hee Young, You?" You asked. "Sungjong, Nice to meet you.." He smiled. "Nice to meet you" You smiled back. ".. You know... actually, I'm kinda jealous.. I never made real friends.." Sungjong said. "How come?" You asked, "Don't worry, We can be friends!" You smiled. "Really?" He looked at you kind of surprised. You nodded, "Ofcourse we can!" You smiled. "Well actually.. It's kinda said, But it has a reason why i have no friends.." He said, doubtful. You looked at him. "My brother... he's a vampire hunter." Your eyes grew big. "a .. a vampire hunter?" You looked at him. "Don't worry!" he said, "I don't mean to harm you! To be honest.. i don't like it at all.. the job he does. Who says people like you are always bad? Sure there might be some bad onces, But you said it yourself, The boy that doesnt like human blood and gets sick once in a while because he doesn't drink it.. and You.. I'm sure there are good ones too! However.. my brother just don't want to see it.." He said looking down. "How come he is like that?" You asked. "When he was younger, around 12/13 years old, he went to a friend. However half way they got stopped by a dark person. Suddenly his friend was lifted and the shady figure drunk all his blood, His friend died, My brother, His name is L, managed to get away.. however, it was a big shock for him and everyone. The people around thought that HE killed the boy.." You looked at him, He really looked sad. "Since then he started hunting for them.. the vampires, it is.." Some cat bells ringed in the air. Sungjong shook, "Quick! .. Run untill you can't run anymore! If my brother captures you..!" Sungjong said hasty. "When do i see you again?" You asked. "I don't know, I'm sure we will meet again! Fate brought us together." He smiled. You smiled back, "Thanks!" You said and you fled. 

L jumped from the roof. "Who was that girl?" He asked. "I don't know what you're talking about." Sungjong answered. "It was a vampire girl, Wasn't it? Are you trying to become friends with the vampires?" L said upset. "I don't know what you're talking about." Sungjong repeated himself. "Yah! Do you think i'm an idiot?! look at me! I SAID LOOK AT ME!" He yelled at Sungjong and he hitted Sungjong, making Sungjong fall on the ground.

You ran away and looked behind you. You saw the Hunter jumping from the roof and talking to Sungjong, You slowed a bit down. They seemed to have an argue.. You saw how Sungjong fell on the ground. This doesn't feel right. You ran back to the two boys.

"YAH!" You said as you were standing about 3 meters away from L, "Leave him alone." You said fierce. "Oh? You're the girl that ran away right? Show me your fangs.." He said defiantly. You looked at him, "Don't hurt him anymore.. Okay?" You kept staring him into the eyes. "Why? Who are you to say that? It's my little brother, I do with him what i want." He smirked. You became upset. You looked at Sungjong, He motioned you to run. You turned your eyes back at L. "Why would you hurt your own little brother? Are you that pathetic to hurt little ones?" You looked up at him. He kinda got annoyed by you. "You're a vampire right? You might like my little present.." He threw a garlic at you. You shook but caught it. It burned just a little because you're only a half blood." You looked at him. "I'm not impressed.." You threw it back at him. He looked at you, "But you are a vampire right?" He walked towards you. Your eyes followed his every move. He made a circle around you, touching your hair and smelling you. Man what a freak, You thought to yourself. "How come you're so obsessed with killing Vampires?" You asked while he was looking at you. "They are monsters.. they deserve to die." L was standing behind you and pulled a knife, holding it close to your throat. "Do you have evidence that i'm a vampire?" You asked. "Soon i will.." He said as he cutted his own hand. Your eyes grew big. You smelled the blood. You weren't prepared for this, What to do? You can't hold back! Your teeth slowly started to grow, You pushed his hand away and walked about 5 meters away from it, You hid your mouth with your scarf. "I knew it." L smiled, "You indeed are a Vampire!" "Hyung, Please let her go!" Sungjong begged. "Ah? So you do know her?" He said as he walked to Sungjong. You turned around. L kicked Sungjong, Making Sungjong fall again. "Yah! Stop That!" You yelled, Revealing your fangs. Sungjong coughed. "Heeyoung! Run away! Run while you still can!" Sungjong said through his coughing. "I won't leave you!" You said persistent. L walked closer to you, "Don't worry, little vampire, Come to me, You can drink my blood." he reached out with his bleeding hand. Your eyes started to glow, however, you tried to stop the glowing and tried to think about different things. You closed your eyes and hold your nose with your hands. "Hee Young! Please... " Sungjong asked. L slowly walked towards you, "I know what to do with you." He smirked. He petted your head. You shocked and fell back. He took hand cuffs. "Say, Sungjong, We will have our personal bait!" He smiled as he pushed you against the ground. "I don't mind what you do to me! Leave Sungjong alone! Hit me instead.." You said while being pushed on the floor. He took your arms and bounded them together with the handcuffs. "Hyung! Please let her go.." Sungjong asked once again. "I might let her go, as soon as i killed the others." He pulled you up with the chains. You tried to get loose and started pulling the chains. He just pulled you along, "Come Sungjong, We're gonna lock this one up." Sungjong looked at you. You softly smiled at him, Showing it's okay. Suddenly Someone ran to you. The chain broke. "What?!" L screamed. You fell back, but got caught. You looked. "Kevin!" You said with a relief, He was holding you with one hand and helped you up. "We found out you were gone! what happened?" He asked worried. Someone took the chain and turned around L making him stuck in his own chains. L fell. Sungjong looked at you and Kevin. Eli stopped running in vampire speed. "What's this? A vampire hunter?" Eli said while looking at L, after he looked at Sungjong, "ah and this is his little brother?" He smiled as he walked to Sungjong. "Don't hurt him Eli!" You said. "What?" Eli looked at you. You walked to Sungjong, "He's not a bad person." You smiled. "SUNGJONG! DO SOMETHING! RIGHT NOW!" L screamed to him. "Yah, Do you think the boy is stupid? He's surrounded by 3 vampires, Do you think he even dares to move one finger?" Kevin said while looking at L. "Heeyoung, We gotta go!" Eli said. "What about Sungjong?" You asked as you looked to him, "If he stays here, his brother will hit him till he coughs bleed." You said. Sungjong looked down, He did really dislike his brother. "Ya, Little one, Wanna join us or wanna stay here with your brother?" Eli asked. Sungjong looked at L. "Don't you dare, Sungjong!" L looked at Sungjong. "Sorry Hyung, I do not wanna get hit anymore.." Sungjong stood up. "Don't you know? They will only drink your blood till you'll drop dead!" L screamed. Sungjong shook his head, "I believe them." Eli lifted you and Kevin lifted Sungjong with one hand. "Ready, boy?" Kevin asked nice. Sungjong doubted a bit but nodded. And so they went home, Leaving L behind. 

 

NEXT >