Fight

Forbidden Love

 

Soohyun pulled you to his room and pushed you on his bed. Kevin quickly followed him. Soohyun locked the door. He went to a closet and got some wimps and betadine. you looked at him with big eyes. Kevin slowly sat down next to you. He looked at you. You looked back, not knowing what just happened. Kevin took of your scarf. You looked at him with big eyes. "It's okay." He said softly while looking at the wounds. it has bleed again. Soohyun shooed Kevin and sat down next to you, slowly tilting your head. Kevin looked at you. He cleaned the wound. It hurt a bit so you closed your eyes. Kevin walked over and took your hand. You softly squeezed it. Soohyun putted a small plaster on it. "This is better." Soohyun finally said. "Mianhae, Hee Young." Kevin said. "Stop apologizing!" You and Soohyun said unison. Kevin pouted. "Neh.. Soohyun.. Can i be a vampire?" You suddenly asked. "What?" Soohyun looked at you. "Hee Young! I told you No!! I don't want you to be one." Kevin said a bit upset. "Why not. Don't wanna stay with me forever?" You asked, "If i'm older, and look older, are you planning to trow me away and find a younger looking girl?" You threw back. He looked at you without saying anything. "So.. you were planning?" You said. Soohyun kept out of it and left the room. "It's not like that! I told you the risks!" He said defending. "I don't care! I wanna be like you! I wanna be with you guys forever!!" You said. "That's NOT gonna happen!!" Kevin yelled at you. "WHY NOT?! WHY ARE YOU OKAY WITH DONGHO, KIBUM AND HOON BECOMING ONE AND NOT WITH ME?!" You said angry. "Because they're NOT my Girlfriend!!!" He said back. "Oh No! They don't have to stay with you forever, AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! … I thought you really loved me. But you just see me as a tool! It's over…" You suppressed the tears and left the room. "Hee Young!" Kevin stayed behind. You took your bag and was about to leave the house when Dongho grabbed your hand. "You okay?" He asked slightly worried. he must've heard all. You looked at him with tears in your eyes and continued walking. He followed you. You walked outside with a quick pace. Tears rolled down once again. Dongho tried to stop you several times. He failed. Finally he grabbed your wrist, pulled you back and pushed you against the wall. He slightly panted. You looked at him. He didn't said anything. You tried to break free but he stopped you. "Don't leave.." He said. "I have no longer a reason to stay.. Not here.. not .. not on this planet.." You said the last part softly. "You do…" Dongho said and looked at you. "My parents hate me… my boyfriend used me… I have no place to go.." You said while looking down. "what were you planning? Where are you going?" Dongho said while looking fierce at you. ".. i don't know.. maybe a train rails.. or the top of a building…" "Don't end it here! You always have a place to go." Dongho said again. "Which place? all the places are gone… I gave up everyt---" Dongho hugged you. "Here… this is the place you can return to as much as you wish!" at first it startled you but you eventually hugged him back. "Thanks Dongho. I'm sorry for being such a crybaby…" You apologized. "Don't apologize, It's okay. You're going through a hard time." He smiled at you, "Let's go back." "Aniyo! .. I Don't wanna go back.. " You said sad. "Then let's drink some coffee and after we will go back. Just so you can cool down a bit." He took your hand and pulled you along. 

 

Kevin was standing in Soohyun's room. "She.. broke up?" He couldn't believe it. Soohyun entered the room. "Kevin.. you okay?" Kevin stared at him. "y-yea … ofcourse… why shouldn't i?" He said soft. "Kevin?" Soohyun asked. "What.." He looked at Soohyun. "Why don't you want her to become a vampire?" He asked. ".. It's too dangerous. But who cares.. if she wanna become a monster… let her be.." Kevin pushed soohyun slightly away and went to his room. Soohyun sighed, "This is not good.." Hoon walked in with a carrot. He was nibbling on it. "Somethings wrong?" He asked. "Nothing.. Kevin just broke his heart… Why do you always eat carrots?!" Soohyun asked. Hoon shrugged. "I just like it okay?" Hoon smiled. Soohyun laughed a bit. "That's why we call you bunny!"  He sat down and watched television.

 

The waitress came out with 2 iced vanilla coffee's. She putted them on the table, bowed and left again. Dongho gave yours. You thanked him. the two of you talked a bit and drunk your coffee. You eventually cooled down. After a while the two of you went back to the house. Dongho entered and you just followed him. Kevin saw you. "Yah.. Dongho… what is she doing here? .. doesn't she have to go to her parents who trashed our house?!" Kevin said while avoiding your eyes. You immediately felt like crying but managed to keep it all in. "She's not going to them. She's staying here, Beside that YOU were the one who brought her here." Dongho threw back. Kevin just glared back and left for his room. "Tck, Just because he has a fight with her doesn't mean we can't hang out with her anymore.." Dongho mumbled. You felt a bit awkward. "Indeed, Dongho. Hee Young is still welcome even thought she has a fight with Kevin.." Soohyun smiled at you. You looked at him and thanked. That evening you slept at Dongho's room. 

 

- I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! actually my life got a bit busier lately :) School, Work, and also... huhuhu *blushes* a boyfriend <33 he's so cute!!!! *squeels* .. Oh.. Uhum.. yea .. i'm sorry for the late update i will update as soon as possible again :)