To hunt or to be hunted

Forbidden Love

The boy standing in the kitchen turned around. No.. Not him! You thought. You looked at him with big eyes. "... L" You said. "Oh hi there!" He said like nothing was wrong, "I heard there were vampires here... Can you tell me where they are?" He asked. ".. i'm the only one here.." You said quick. "No.. i see already two of your kind!" He pointed at your belly. You immediatly putted your hand on your belly, "What are you doing here?" You asked. "Well, as a vampire hunter, i must be here... hunting right?" He said as he slowly walked towards you. You walked back. "Oh before i forget.. I brought some friends." You turned around seeing more vampire hunters surrounding you. You also noticed Sungjong and Lee Hi were there too. You looked around. slowly stepping back. L grabbed your waist. "Shall we go?" he said smiling as he lifted you with ease. You tried to fight back, however it was useless, His grip was too strong, Beside that, You had a bloodsucking baby in your belly. He placed you in a cage in the car. "Well isn't this familair, But don't worry. It's not like we're gonna kill you or something.." He laughed as he stepped into the car. Lee Hi and Sungjong entered too. "I told you she went there, Hyung." Sungjong said smiling. "Good job, I knew you wouldn't let me down." L smirked as they drive off. You noticed the other hunters were following. "where are you bringing me?" You asked. "You'll find out soon enough." L said. You quickly took your phone. "L caught me, He found out where i lived and got me! I don't know what to do" You sended it to Kevin.

"WHAT?" Kevin yelled as he saw your message. He called the others and let them read the message. "Send something back!" Dongho said quick. "What can i send?" Kevin said worried. "Ask her what she sees! maybe she knows where she is!" Kevin texted you quick. 

Your phone zoomed and you quickly looked. "What do you see?" You looked around, "There is like this old factory we're heading to.. i think they might go there.. it's abandoned and doesnt look really safe!" You looked at L while holding your belly. "Can i ask one question?" You asked. "What do you want..." L said a bit annoyed. "... are you gonna kill me or the baby? or not?" You asked. "Depends on how much you'll cooperate!" He said, "It seems you're already really far with the pregnancy." He asked. You nodded. "From who is the baby? from Kevin?" Sungjong asked. "No. from Dongho.." You said. Lee Hi kinda shook and looked at you. "Dongho?" She asked. You nodded, "It was from your nice video.." You said sarcastic. "Video?" L asked. "Yea, I got , and instead of saving me they filmed it and tried to use it against me." You said. "That just sounds rude.." L said a bit disgusted. "Well, they didn't seem to care that much." You saw that L actually really was disgusted by that. The other 2 kept quiet. He stepped out of the car and walked to the trunk to get you out (in your cache ofcourse) Lee Hi and Sungjong also stepped out. He took you to the church. The walls were filled with, for vampires, deadly weapons. The smell of garlic gave you a headache. "Welcome in our head quarters, Here you can find everything that hunters will need.." L introduced you. You remained quiet. A whole group of hunters were slowly entering the church and formed a circle around you. L walked towards the cache and opened it. "What shall we do with her?" One of the hunters said. "Let's burn her!!" One of them yelled. L looked around and smirked. "Welcome fellow hunters! Today is the day, that we got a rather special Vampire in our middle!" He yelled as he held your hand. Your belly started aching. Oh no! you thought to yourself. "This vampire isn't a normal one! We can't have her die yet!" L Yelled. The hunters protested. L noticed one particular hunter which was smirking as well. He glared at him. The pain got worse. You dropped, Not reaching the floor because L was holding you. "W-what's happening?" L asked rather serious. "T..the baby.." You said in pain. L froze for a second. "We can't have you die.. we need to deliver the baby.." He said soft. "LOOK! ON THE ROOF! ARE THOSE VAMPIRES?" One of the hunters yelled. L looked at the one who yelled. It was the same boy as the one he glared to. The boy nodded. L nodded back and lifted you. He ran to a room and locked the door. The other hunters noticed it. "WHERE IS HE?!" some of them yelled. "Listen!!" The helping hunter yelled. The others looked at him. "This vampire is special.. she's no ordinary vampire! that's why we won't kill her!" He said, "We must trust the great hunter L!" He said as he smirked. 

Kevin looked from the roof down into the church. He saw how L took you to the room. Suddenly he noticed the hunters were all looking to him. He froze but kept an eye on them. Luckily not long after they looked away. Kevin ran to the roofside. He signed Dongho to the place she was taken to. Dongho ran to the place. He found a door and broke it open. As he sneaked in he turned around and shook a bit. L was too busy with helping you to notice Dongho. ".. Heeyoung!" Dongho said as he saw you. L shook up and looked at Dongho. "Good! you take this over, Hold her hand!" He said as he stood up, took a towel and helped the child coming out. You panted. The baby started crying, L hold the baby up. The baby moved the legs like an instinct. He wrapped the baby and smiled. "Congrats.. What is his name gonna be?" L said while looking at you and Dongho. "It's a boy?" You asked. L nodded. You smiled as you looked at Dongho. ".. No, You choose.. I don't have the right to decide over it." Dongho said, Leaving it to you. You looked at the baby. He had sky blue eyes and some kind of mark right beneath his eyes, it almost looked like a small thunderstrike ".. I will call him Sora.." You said. "Sora.. Sky in japanese." L smiled. Dongho looked at the door. "However.. he might not live long.. if we take that way." Dongho said worried. L remained quiet for a while. "I'll help you.. only this time.." L said suddenly. You looked at him, "Really?" He nodded. He looked at Sora and smiled. The baby looked peaceful. He looked at you and Dongho, "Only because of Sora.." you smiled and nodded. L brought you to a hidden way out. He carried you while Dongho was carrying Sora. Dongho ran out and signed Soohyun to come. Soohyun did as Dongho said, However he stopped moving as he saw L. "It's a hunter…" He said a bit scared. Dongho signed it was ok. Soohyun slowly walked towards L. L gave you to Soohyun. "Take care of her and Sora, Okay?" L said as he looked Soohyun into the eyes. "Why are you helping us?" Soohyun asked. "I might like Heeyoung and Sora.." L said and he smirked at you. You just looked at him and slightly smiled. "Now go, before they catch you!" L said. He ran back inside and dirtied his clothes and face. Soohyun whistled, Making Kevin come back. They jumped into the car and took off. You sat in the back, together with Sora, Kevin sat down next to you. He looked at Sora. He smiled. Kevin looked at you. "Hee Young.. Congrats.." He said. You looked at him, You were tired but smiled. "I've missed you.." he said to you, 'i'm truly sorry for doubting you. Would you and Sora come back to me? .. Live together?" Kevin asked. You looked at him and smiled. "It's okay.. As long as you accept me and Sora.." He nodded and hugged you and Sora. Dongho looked at you and smiled. Maybe it would be a happy ending after all..