Dongho - Uncle

Forbidden Love

 

"Ya! Hee Young! I always have to follow you! aish!" He followed you. When he caught up with you you just looked at him. "You're not crying?" He asked unbelievably. "Aniyo.. It's okay." You smiled softly at Dongho. Ofcourse you did felt like crying but you kept it inside. He looked at you. "Where are you planning on going?" He asked slightly worried. ".. I don't know.. maybe my parents' house.." You sighed. "But.. Kevin told us .. about your uncle." He walked along with you. You looked down. "I don't think he will come anyways.. it's been about a week, i bet he went by the first few days, but he's probably gone already." You said. "Then, I will stay with you, just to be sure you're safe." Dongho smiled. "But don't you need your sleep?" You asked. "Aniyo, You go sleep, i'll keep an eye on you~" He smiled, "It's okay, Really!" He hugged you. 

The two of you went to your house, First you checked if the coast was clear. The house wasn't the same as when you left. There was a big mess! the cough was upside down, the closets were empty, there were stuffs all over the house. the books were lying on the ground. It looked like there has been an inside hurricane. you bit your lower lip while looking at the properties from your parents. "Is this…" Dongho said carefully. "My uncle did this… I'm sure." You slowly walked to the closet and placed everything back on it's place. Dongho walked to you and helped you. "Are you okay?" Dongho looked at you, You held a photo book. Tears fell down. Dongho putted his arm around you. You forced a smile, even though your eyes were filled with tears. "I'm .. i'm okay.." You said. You continued putting the books back into the book shelve. Dongho pecked your cheek. "Let's clean it, and bring the house back to it's original state, Then tomorrow we're gonna put a new lock on the door." He said caring. You nodded and looked at him. "Thanks.. Dongho.." Right after you said that you heard someone was trying to open the door. Dongho took your hand and pulled you to your room and jumped into the closet, He pushed away some clothes blocking the doors and closed them. You held his hand, slightly squeezing it. Dongho pulled you closer to him and let you peek through the doors. "is it your uncle?" He whispered. You saw the man and nodded. "He's drunk" you whispered back. As you said that your uncle looked your way. Dongho's eyes grew bigger when their eyes met. He pulled you close to him and looked away, hoping he didn't saw the two of you through the doors. "Hello? Who's there?" Your uncle asked as he hurled his way to the closet. He touched the doors and Dongho pushed them open, causing your uncle to fall on the bed. Dongho quickly grabbed some clothes and tied your uncle to a chair. "Hee young-ah~" Your uncle said drunk. You walked towards Dongho. He hugged you. "Who's that boy, Hee youngi?" He said. You looked at your uncle. "It was you .. wasn't it?" You asked full of hatred. Dongho let go of you. "What was me?" Your uncle tried innocent. " you.. you killed MY PARENTS!!!!" You yelled out to him. "So .. you know?" He said back. He started to laugh. "It was more easy than stealing candy from a baby! seriously! … and you are the next one Hee Young. I wanted to spare your life, but because you knew, and you took all the money and jewelry, i have to kill you too!!" He said with an insane, creepy smile towards you. You couldn't hold your anger inside and you slapped him, several times. Suddenly Dongho took your shoulders and pulled you back. "Dongho! What are you doing!!!" you yelled. "Calm down, We will call the police." Dongho glared at your uncle. Tears rolled down on your cheeks. "I'm not done with him yet!!! He need to suffer! He Need to suffer as much as i did! as much as my parents did!!" You yelled out while crying. Dongho pulled you close against him. He kept quiet. You tried to push him away, but it didn't work. You eventually gave in and hugged him. He took his phone and called the police. ".. They will be here soon… It's gonna be alright, Hee young-ah. It's gonna be alright." He said to calm you down. "Yah, You boy! What are you to her?" Your uncle asked Dongho. Dongho looked at your uncle and showed his fangs which slowly grew. "I'm her guardian, I will defend her with my life! Don't ever lay one finger on Hee Young ever again." He said dangerously. Your uncle shocked. The police came, took him with them and asked a few questions. He went to the police station for more examination. Dongho had flipped the couch back and slightly cleaned it. He pushed you softly on it and sat down. He hugged you. You wiped away some tears. "I'm sorry… I just couldn't r--" You said but Dongho broke the line with a soft kiss. "Don't apologize. It's okay.." He said to you. You softly smiled. "Thank you.. Neh.. Dongho..What did you meant with the guardian part?.." You looked at him. "Ah .. it.. it's nothing.. just treating your uncle, beside that, i will protect you!" He smiled shyly. ".. I see.. Thank you.." You dropped your head on his shoulder and fell asleep. He softly smiled. "Silly girl.." He grabbed his jacket and putted it over you. He hugged you and stayed awake for the night. 

 

The next morning you woke up, slightly feeling cold from only sleeping under a jacket. You opened your eyes and found Dongho sleeping. You looked at him. You could see he has stayed awake for quiet a while. You hugged him slightly. Your phone rang. You looked at the display and saw it was Xander. You picked it up. "Yoboseyo?" You said in a soft voice to not wake up Dongho. "Hee Young! are the two of you okay?" Xander asked. "Yes we are, We slept in my… old house. Dongho is sleeping now, he stayed awake the whole night." You said while softly playing with Dongho's hair. "Isn't that dangerous?! What about your uncle?" Xander asked. "The police picked him up yesterday. It's okay. Dongho protected me." You said. "Can you come home this afternoon? I'm really worried that something might happen! … please, Hee Young. Just ignore Uee and Kevin… Dongho is there for you?" Xander begged. You remained quiet for a second.. "We shall see.. But i'm gonna hang up.. i don't wanna wake Dongho.. Bye bye" You hung up. You looked at Dongho and smiled. You softly lifted his head and laid it back on the couch. YOu went to your room and putted a blanket over him. You quietly started to clean the house. You putted everything back in place and cleaned the kitchen, tables and closets. As you were going through the stuffs, you cried now and then, because of the memories you had with them and your parents. When you thought about the promise Kevin made to your parents, you also felt like crying. He didn't even kept it for 2/3 weeks.. How could he. You looked at Dongho who was still peacefully sleeping. All kind of thoughts went through your head. 'What would they think of Dongho? He's still half human.. Would they give him a chance? Is it okay to let Kevin go like this?' You sighed and continued with the house. 

 

After a while you were done with cleaning. You sighed. You also washed the clothes which were thrown on the floor. You took some clean clothes and quickly wrote a small note if dongho would wake up. "I'm taking a shower, Please feel at home and be free to walk around. X Hee Young." You went to the shower and started taking a shower. After the shower you still found him asleep so you lied next to him and closed your eyes. Not long after you fell asleep again. 

 

NEXT >