Drenched

Forbidden Love

 

The day after you didn't went to school. Dongho heard it was all good again between you and kevin, but he kept being sweet to you. Ofcourse all of them knew about what happened to your parents. You were watching drama the whole day. Xander brought you ice cream to cheer you up and stayed with you for a while, but ofcourse he had to go back to school again. He ditched a few lessons for you. That evening you went out to walk. You went to a cafe and started to drink. You drank away all the emotions in you. Suddenly your phone rang. "A…ah.. yoboseyo~~?" You said. "Hee Young .. where are you?" Xander asked, "Are you drunk?" "Ah.. no.. i didn't drunk that much~~~" You answered. "You are, aren't you? Aish.. you re-----" Xander said before Dongho pulled away the phone from him. ".. Hee Young, Where are you? I'm gonna pick you up.." Dongho said. "Ah.. Dongho-opppaaa~~ I'm Okay!!" You said with your mind totally from the planet. "Where are you.." Dongho asked again. "At Cafe Julia~~" You said. Dongho hung up and gave the phone to Xander. "Sorry for that, Xander. I'm gonna pick her up." Dongho left. "Aish.. what's up with that girl.. she's all getting drunk?" Xander sighed. "Which girl?" Kevin entered the room, "Is Hee Young drunk?" He looked at Xander, Xander said nothing. "I'm gonna search her!" Kevin said but Xander stopped him. "No need, Dongho's is on his way to her." Xander looked at kevin. "She's MY girlfriend. I'm not gonna let her be. I have to pick her up, not Dongho!" Kevin pushed Xander away and left the house.

 

You stood up, paid and left the cafe. You were walking into a street, being influent by the alcohol in your body. Your throat hurt but you barely felt it. You felt like throwing up so you quickly ran into an alley and threw everything out of your body. You started to sober up a bit. You drank a bit water and took a gum. You always carry those around, luckily. When you were able to stand again you slowly tried to leave the alley. Suddenly you bumped into a group of gangsters. "Look what we have here. A pretty lady." One of them took your arm. You pushed him away. "Go away!" you managed to say that. "Ah, a bit fierce?" Another one said. He took your hands and hold them together slightly above you. The puking slightly fatigued you. You tried to struggle but you barely moved. He pulled you closer. "What about you, me and the whole night in my bed?" He said. You looked at him full with disgust. "YAH! Let go of her!" You heard Dongho's voice. The boys looked at him and started to laugh. "Look, a baby boy tries to safe this drunken !" One of them said. Dongho walked towards one of them and kicked them. "This Drunken is MY GIRL!" Dongho said angry.You looked slightly at him. The boys all attacked him at once, except for the one who holds you. He started to fight with them all. You looked at it. Dongho slightly glared at you and continued fighting. In the end all of the boys were lying on the ground, full with pain. Dongho looked at the one who holds you. "Flee, while you still can, or feel my wrath.." Dongho said while glaring at the boy. The boy looked at his friends, which totally got beaten up. He looked at Dongho and let go of you. You fell on the ground. The boy ran towards Dongho and tried to attack, But failed. Dongho beat him up. You only could stare at Dongho. Once he was done he once again glared at you. "What were you thinking?" He said a bit angry. "I.. I'm sorry.. It's just…" You stopped. He sat down next to you and hugged you. "If you wanna cry, Why don't you come to me? .. Why did you search for a bad way? Alcohol wouldn't solve it." He whispered at you. You closed your eyes. He sighed. ".. I know it's hard for you.. like the fight you and kevin had, your parents.. but don't forget you're not alone! remember what i told you? You can always return to me.." He said soft. Tears rolled down your cheeks. "Mianhae.. Mianhae Dongho.." You softly cried. He hold you close. His body felt warm. Maybe it was because yours was extremely cold. You forgot to bring your coat. Dongho stood up and helped you. "Where's your coat?" He asked. "I forgot it.. " You said, still feeling a bit bad. He putted his coat around you. "Babo" He said while softly pinching your cheek. You smiled a bit. Dongho smiled back at you and he walked home with you. His arm around your waist.

 

Kevin saw everything. He found you right after Dongho was with you. "This Drunken is MY GIRL!" kept turning around in Kevin's head. It hurt him to see Dongho with you. He wanted to be on Dongho's place. Ever since the fight he saw you and Dongho together a lot more than before. "What happened…" He said to himself. - What if she stopped loving me? What if she fell in love with Dongho? But she said it's all okay again.. Did she lied? .. Maybe she thought my words were lies and this is some kind of revenge? Is she that kind of girl? Kevin lost himself in his thoughts while slowly sinking, against the wall, to the ground. 

 

Dongho and you arrived home. You had a slight headache. "We're home~" Dongho said. Xander was sitting on the couch while looking at the two of you, "Didn't you saw Kevin? He went to search for you too." Dongho shook his head. Xander looked at you. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded. "Just a little headache.." You smiled. Dongho went to the kitchen and took a glass of water for you. When he came back he gave it to you. "I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be right back." Dongho went to the bathroom. You sat down. It started to rain outside. You looked at the window. "Is Kevin okay?" You asked. "He'll come back." Xander said. You putted the glass on the table and stood up. "I'll be back as soon as possible." You took your mobile and went outside. "Hee Young!" Xander said but you already left. You ran to the city. Obviously you forgot your umbrella and coat. The rain kept pouring down. After an hour of searching you found him, drenched in blood in a alley. ".. Kevin?" You asked. He looked at you. He blinked twice and looked away again. You walked towards him. "What are you doing here?" You asked while slowly approaching him. "Just go to Dongho." He said coldly. "What do you mean?" You stopped walking. "I saw it.. The two of you… When he called you "HIS girl"" Kevin said. "Why don't you go to him? Don't you like him better?" Kevin sounded angry. "… Kevin.. you must've misunderstood something.. I don't love him.. " You said to him. There was about 1 meter between the two of you. "Then, why did you spend the last days with him that much? Why did you let him hug you? And when the two of you walked away, He was holding your waist, Like lovers!" He said back. You laughed a bit. You walked to him and sat down next to him. "It's all in a friendship way!" You said. You touched his hand. He pulled his hand away. "I only love you… If you don't believe me, then why am i here? With this rain, I rushed outside without a coat or umbrella, Just to find you.." You said while looking at him. He looked down. "Really?" he asked. You nodded. "But i know he loves you.. what if he thinks you love him too?" Kevin looked at you. "Aniyo.. I talked to him several days ago… and we made sure it was just friendship." You smiled and wiped away some blood from his face. He looked at you. "I'm a babo.." Kevin said softly. "You're MY babo!" You smiled and Sneezed. "Ah!! Are you cold?! Aish! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be drenched by the rain! I'm sorry!!" Kevin hugged you. When he let go of you, you were covered by the blood from his clothes. "Did you drunk blood?" You asked and looked at him. He shyly looked away and nodded. "Mianhae.." "Aniyo! It's okay. You can't help it." You said and you kissed him. "Let's go home.. Before you're gonna get sick!" Kevin said and he stood up. "By the way.. You sound pretty sober.. weren't you .. drunk?" He asked carefully. "Ah.. actually i was.. but after i threw everything out… i sobered up." You smiled awkwardly. He helped you up. Together you walked home as the rain continued falling. 

 

Once you were home Xander and Dongho were waiting for the two of you. "Ah! there you are! we already started to worry." Dongho smiled. "Kevin… You're covered in blood!" Xander looked at you, worried. You smiled. "That's why we're gonna take a shower!" You said and you pulled Kevin with you. Kevin smiled. "Yah! can we join?" Dongho yelled. "Nope!" Kevin said, "Mehrong!" And he sticked his tongue out. "Aish, so rude.." Dongho faced the television, a bit disappointed. Xander chuckled. The two of you went to the bathroom together and took a bath. You washed the blood from Kevin's face. "… are you really okay with this?" Kevin asked while looking at you. "Okay with what?" You asked while scrubbing his face. "Well… it's blood.. from your kind.. aren't you sad?" He asked a bit worried. "Aniyo~ It might sound heartless.. but Humans are bad beings. If you guys would say you were vampires, they probably would lock you up. Then you're a 'monster' a 'human killer'…" You looked at him. "I don't see you like that. To me, those people are my friends, and YOU are my beloved boyfriend. non other." You smiled at him. Kevin softened up. "Oh come here and hug me!" He said sobbing. He hugged you. You chuckled and hugged back. "Hee young…" Kevin said suddenly a bit more down. "what's wrong?" You looked at him. "… no never mind." He smiled at you. You smiled back.