Revealing

Forbidden Love

Kevin, Soohyun and L were sitting around the table. Soohyun sended everybody off to their rooms. "So, what is it that you need to discus..." Soohyun said. "You've heard the story about Heeyoung, right?" L started. "Yes i do.." Soohyun answered. "Apparently, It was Kevin's dad.." L said, "However, we found this as well.." L putted the Soo Man knife down on the table. Soohyun reached out to pick it up. "Don't touch it!" L stopped him, "It's silver.. you will burn yourself." "Thanks... Anyways.. You found this where? i mean.. it might be coincidence.." Soohyun said. "You know what it is?" Kevin asked Soohyun. "The Soo Man family is a big hunter family.. only the chosen ones are said to be entered in their schools.." Soohyun said. "That's right.. However, It can't be a coincidence.. This was found in Heeyoungs back.." L said as he looked at Soohyun. "So they did this..." Soohyun said. "I'm not done yet.. We asked Heeyoung afterward... She said it was Kevins dad who did all this." L said. "So, it's either my dad joined those crooks or they have some kind of compromise.." Kevin said. "so it's like that.. " Soohyun said soft. 

You woke up. Your whole body hurted. you looked in the mirror and found that your whole body actually was normal again. The bruises were somehow gone, however the pain was still there. You slowly got up trying to not hurt yourself. You entered the living room. Kevin, L and Soohyun looked at you. "Heeyoung.." Sooyun said. You sat down at the table. Your body hurted a bit but you managed to smile a bit. "Sorry to start about this so soon. But could you tell us exactly what happened?" Soohyun asked. "i knew this was coming.. Okay.. I went to pick up the package for Xander when this dude followed me, He said i smelled like human that's why i warned you guys. But he stopped following me and i continued the way back home, but got an accident with a car, It was Kevin's dad, So i was upset and scolded him for not looking out. he grabbed me and threw me in the trunk. After that he brought me home and threw me in Kevins room.. But when i tried to escape through the window he threw me in the cell and got 2 big men beat me up. I was barely alive when they threw me on the street, but his dad dropped a silver knife in my back.. That's kinda how it happened." You explained. Kevin looked down. "So they do work together after all.." L said. 
"okay i'll be sure to find a appartment in Japan as soon as possible. The hunters seem to be following us here too.." Soohyun said as he took off."but why do they work together?" Kevin asked soft. "Think about it. Soo man wants Heeyoung, He sended Ryo before right? Heeyoung is special.. As much as Soo Man wants Heeyoung, Kevins dad wants Heeyoung to be gone. So if Soo man takes her, both their desires are filled." L said. "but why did he kill her?" Kevin asked. "I have no idea.. there must be something!" L said again, "Maybe he did it accidently? Maybe he just wanted to hurt her?" "Or.. Or he just want her gone and doesn't care about Soo Man's desire, The only reason they work together is in his eyes to get Heeyoung and make sure she never interferes with his life ever again, If soo man takes her it's fine, But if he gets her he would just kill her!" Kevin said, "i know my dad, He doesnt care about others desires he just want his filled." "okay.. i might contact Sungjong about that, let's see if he can find out more about it." L stood up and left. 

Kevin helped you up and sat down on the couch with you. He putted on the tv and started watching with you.